[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUDIs everywhere in Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: audi-a4-xlarge.jpg (136KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
audi-a4-xlarge.jpg
136KB, 1280x853px
Germanfag here.
Here in Germany, everyone seems to drive an Audi nowadays. You literally dont see anything else. I cant stand it anymore.

The worst thing is that the newer models all look exactly the same! Why buy a car when you see a clone every other second on the streets?
I get it, Audi is quality made in Germany, but its like a plague!
Even the lowclass Turks which drove BMW and Mercedes in the past, switched to Audi.

Is this the same in other Euro countries? Maybe even in the USA?
>>
>VW
>>
>>15729918
>Why buy a car when you see a clone every other second on the streets?
Because new AUDI A4 better new 3/c-class.
Quality, AWD, nice diesel engine, comfy, good interior.
>>
>>15729918
In USA you see everyone in Accords.
>>
>>15730006
Except cars don't become popular because they're good.
>>
Same in Belgium. We see a lot of (a metric fuckton) of VW Golf, but Audi is seen as the ultimate upper middle class machine. Basically, if you are succesful you are expected to drive an Audi (or a BMW).
>>
American here, I know exactly what you're talking about.

It's way less prevalent here, but they're here. The completely anonymous looking silver Audi sedan, lighting up the roads with the headlight light strip. It's not every vehicle, but they are everywhere. Very common, and I don't know why but they seem to be all silver, sometimes black or white. Usually driven by boring married 30-50 year old women who are somewhat wealthy.
>>
>>15730006
>>15729918
Because Audi subsidizes their cars heavily in Germany, especially for businesses. Just look at the business leasing rates for their cars. Saw an offer for a nearly fully loaded SQ5 with the maintenance package for just 400€/month without downpayment . You can get the new A4s for just 200-300€/month depending on the options and the engine.
>>
File: 2015_Mercedes_Benz_C-Class.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
2015_Mercedes_Benz_C-Class.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
>>15730006
The C-Class is a lot better than the A4
>>
>>15729918
no all shitskins drive mercedes now. Audi is for white people that's why everyone drives them
>>
It feels like nearly every second car I see in Ireland is an audi, it's pretty ridiculous. And as you say they all look the same. I was changing this year and didn't consider audi just for the fact that they're so common now. Chances are when you see someone driving like a dick they're in an audi too.
>>
>>15730310
Except a decent C-class is way more expensive thant a decent A4.
>>
File: 19gppsyw8tccujpg.jpg (86KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
19gppsyw8tccujpg.jpg
86KB, 800x467px
Witness diverse and playful design. Not.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.