[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

arizona meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_map_of_Arizona.svg.png (59KB, 818x1006px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_map_of_Arizona.svg.png
59KB, 818x1006px
The old thread 404'd, I don't know how, since when does /o/ move this fast, newest post was only 6 hours. Oh well.

Here's what we have gathered:

We cruise over to canyon lake, up to Tortilla flat, possibly further depending on what people want to do.

Road
>https://www.google.com/maps?q=tortilla+flat&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.131286987,d.cGc&biw=1920&bih=965&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRqqqf6urOAhUD12MKHTV2AhMQ_AUIBigB

Getting food is an obvious to do. I personally would like los favoritos or similar, one anon stated he wanted a chimichanga.

Meeting points were not really discussed, but Asu, tempe would be nice and central, lots of nice covered parking lots to dick around in.

Other activities mentioned were going to an automotive museum, going shooting or going karting

We would also need to figure out a date, 3rd week of september would be ideal, give people lots of time to make plans.

Bump this thread every once in a while because /o/ apparently move fast now.
>>
Nobody gives a shit about your crappy desert state.

Also the highway out to Tortilla Flat is 10 miles of speed bumps every 6 feet, why would you even suggest this?
>>
Ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>15729539
there's no speed bumps
>>
>>15729641
If you drive a lowered car there are. That road is buckled to shit.
>>
>>15729651
Don't drive a stanced piece of shit faggot
>>
>>15729666
Yeah okay, any lowered car would hate this road.

I am not going to waste my time meeting up with yaris driving insufferable faggots.
>>
Im down to eat anything desu
>>
>>15729666
Bruh my car is lowered, also what's wrong with stance???
>>
>>15729210
>The old thread 404'd

The previous thread with its info links is archived at:
http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15703102/possible-arizona-meet

Maybe one day there will be an autism meet where everyone shows up with their oil analysis for comparison purposes.
>>
File: toppestofkek.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
toppestofkek.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
>>15729867
>>
>>15729210
I would think that labor day weekend also has cruise-ins.

What communiction method do people use? One of those walkie-talkie apps that run on a smartphone such as "kik"?
>>
>>15729210
Other groups often decide on next Meets by having some external discussion method such as KIK or moderated place where the trolls don't invade and try to derail things because they don't want any Meet to occur. /hou/ apparently determines a lot of things at informal get togethers before the actual Meet as well as from discussions at the Meet as to what to do for the next Meet.

It seems a minimal amount of infrastructure is always needed for a Meet so that those who are willing to have opinions can actually discuss them for the rest of the passive audience. You've already seen the past threads and their ideas. Another way is to also list a poll in the forum which is what WA tried before. But then you can have people like alphonse and other trolls come over to deliberately vote badly. So that's why anon polls are not so good except for weeding out some ideas.

Two weeks notice seems to be the minimum needed when setting a Meet date and things to do in the Meet. /hou/ has that or longer and WA used 2 weeks for its most recent successful Meet as seen at http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15682555/#q15682555 There were two other discussion threads prior to that Meet declaration thread where ideas of places to go were mentioned. Too lazy to find the other thread but the earlier thread is http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15682555/#q15682555 Different groups have different ways of talking apparently. The N/o/rCal is certainly different from /hou/ and /wa/.

/az/ will have to decide on some infrastructure for better and faster discussion offline of what to do for the next Meet. Doing that in /o/ seems too haphazard so far. Nothing wrong about getting ideas from /o/ and having discussion and posting results from offline discussions though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.