[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Ferrarifags check their closets for the Ford

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: 2016-ford-gt-free-gt40.jpg (851KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
2016-ford-gt-free-gt40.jpg
851KB, 1200x798px
Is it true that Ferrarifags check their closets for the Ford GT before their mothers tuck them in bed every night?
>>
What's so special about this besides the ecoboost meme
>>
just like gm fangirls check their closets for the GT-R Nismo
>>
>>15726182

YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE THROUGH THE CAR
>>
File: 1471833683625.jpg (277KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1471833683625.jpg
277KB, 2048x1536px
>>15726184
more like under the bed, the only ones inside the closet are GM fangirls
>>
>>15726205
GM BTFO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6FoyxU0vBs
>>
>tfw ford owners have to worry about the car alarm going off at random while the valet parks it

>tfw they have to worry about that alarm going off when its parked at home at night

>pretty much all the time
>>
File: av4aff73a7f556b3e8df7.jpg (113KB, 1140x641px) Image search: [Google]
av4aff73a7f556b3e8df7.jpg
113KB, 1140x641px
>ferrari owners in response to ford gt owners

desu
>>
>>15727806
Yes, Fords are desirable so people tend to try to steal them.
>>
>>15727812
>be ferrari owner
>spend all day trying to pick up sexy Italian babes with oversized sunglasses and golden tans, but they're more in a Lamborghini kind of mood today
>go home, defeated
>you're lying in bed when you hear a noise from your garage
>you sneak downstairs, a sinking feeling in your stomach telling you that your guido haircut and fake muscles you grew on steroids won't save you
>you turn on the lights
>nothing, your cherry red Ferrari 488 gleaming under the electric lights, gold rims and paint in pristine condition
>you breathe a sigh of relief and turn around
>suddenly, there is a roar from behind you
>the plate glass of your garage window is obliterated as a beautiful blue Ford GT soars through the air
>it lands with a thunderous crash, sitting in stark contrast to the red-and-gold Ferrari next to it
>the door opens, and Mark Fields emerges
>he hooks the rear bumper of his GT to the front bumper of your 488
>"Get in the car," he implores of you at gunpoint
>a look of terror written on your face, Fields guns it, driving directly out the front, destroying your garage door and yanking your pleb tier supercar behind it, slinging and slamming into everything when he turns
>he's crazy on the shifter, his dextrous hand movements making you wish you'd chosen a better brand to stay loyal to, knowing that Ford guys could explosively fingerbang your 4/10 girlfriend back to the void from whence she came
>you reach the mountains, he's in top gear and flying
>he yanks the handbrake and pulls the wheel hard
>your Ferrari flies off into the abyss, the chain snapping with a clink, followed by the crunching sounds of metal as your vehicle is destroyed on the rocks
>he turns to you, shotgun in hand, double barrel, pure Americana
>"f-fix or repair daily" you mumble
>"The Ford GT was designed to hunt Ferraris," he responds, finger tightening on the trigger
>"sh-shart in mart"
>"V6 Ecoboost, 3.5 liter."
>your eyes widen in shock and terror
>he pulls both triggers
>>
>>15727813
just like clarksons gt
>>
>>15729137
FERRARI FAGS BTFO ALL ITALIAN GO BACK TO SUCKING GIULIANIS DICK
>>
>>15729999
nice digits

Ford GT confirmed for ungodly hunter of Italian supercars
>>
File: i-came-ghostbuster.jpg (24KB, 679x482px) Image search: [Google]
i-came-ghostbuster.jpg
24KB, 679x482px
>>15729137
>see ford gt owner hitting on a bitch
>"hey baby wanna take a ride in my supercar?"
>"ohhh yahh baby, what kinda car you got?"
>rocks a smug grin, "Ford GT"
>"you drive a.... FORD? LOL"
>Ford GT dude suddenly foaming out the mouth, bloodshot eyes, shaking in rage, tears rolling down eyes
>nowsthetime.png
>Swoop in
>"hey baby, let's get outta here in my Ferrari F12"
>her panties drop immediately
>get in car and take off
>see Ford GT owner following trying to redeem self
>he pulls up at the light, ready for a drag race
>MFW bitch already gave me a bj and I already came
>>
>>15731826
In America, women won't care thats it's Ford, after all she probably owns a mustang
>>
What's with /o/'s relentless Ford shilling?
>>
>>15731946
Well dodge is killing the viper so it's either the Ford gt or the corvette, and obviously it won't be the vette
>>
>>15726184
kek
>>
>>15731946
Good engineering
>>
>>15729137
this was the most tryhard shit i have ever read
>>
>>15733559
Like how good their Mazda 3 RS is?
>>
Yea
>>
>>15733559
>Ferd
>good engineering
LMAO
They can't even engineer the engines they put on their cars.
>>
File: Egobust.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Egobust.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>15726177
Is it true Fords blow up worse than any other car in modern history?
>>
File: ferd_tuff.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ferd_tuff.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
>>15738966
Pretty accurate.
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 971x547px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 971x547px
>>15739457
>A DIESEL FUCKING FIAT
>>
>>15738966
No that would be the one's that needed billions in taxpayer money to keep making cars no one wants. Thanks for playing though.
>>
>>15726184
Absolutely BTFO
>>
>>15729999
check'd
>>
Bum
>>
Bus
>>
>>15726177
No, they are already in the closet :^)
>>
>>15729137

>"The Ford GT was designed to eat Ferraris,"

Ftfy
>>
File: FP1.png (11KB, 978x167px) Image search: [Google]
FP1.png
11KB, 978x167px
DUDE
>>
File: FP2.png (13KB, 975x209px) Image search: [Google]
FP2.png
13KB, 975x209px
ECOBOOST
>>
File: FP3.png (15KB, 973x207px) Image search: [Google]
FP3.png
15KB, 973x207px
LMAO
>>
File: Muh Ecoboost.png (20KB, 981x276px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Ecoboost.png
20KB, 981x276px
Quali results are out too.

LAST IN CLASS BABY.
>>
>>15746572
YIFF IN HELL FURFAG.
>>
When Ford makes a 450k car, it's so amazing and treated like a special snow flake. When Ferrari makes a 450k car, it's just another day. To me, when something like the Ford GT is constantly being compared to a Ferrari, it doesn't matter if it beats it or not. The fact that it is the Ferrari that is the obvious standard speaks worlds and makes the Ford the loser, especially when Ford closes the GT program in a few years and Ferrari continues to do what they do. The whole program was all about trying to push the Ecoboost brand and I can never see it more than a very expensive ad campaign no matter what it can do. Now if Ford builds GTs from here on out for the next 50 years and "exotic hyper car" becomes synomyous with "the Americans" like we use "the Italians", then yes, they will have finally beaten Ferrari in the grand scheme. But we all know that won't happen.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.