[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on these two shows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: FnL-MG.png (487KB, 752x337px) Image search: [Google]
FnL-MG.png
487KB, 752x337px
Thoughts on these two shows?
>>
no cable never seen them.
>>
shit
>>
>>15720595
Could be cool if they weren't so dramatized and more technical but the American public is too retarded for that. I saw the episode of f&l where they fired that guy. They are terrible actors, I called it that they were getting a spin off. Is it any good? This is the first I've heard of it.
>>
>>15720630
I like misfit garage more than F&L. They just got better people.
>>
>>15720595
Fast and loud/Monkey garage are known frauds.

No opinion on misfit, dunno who they are.
>>
>>15720595
>not just watching Roadkill, dirt every day, and roadkill garage
real TV sucks
>>
None actually show an in-depth look at restoration, fabrication and give tips/information on how to do stuff.

The mini drama subplots are also annoying.
>>
The roadkill drag race was such bullshit
>lol fuck the terms 700 pound lighter car, we win!
>>
>>15720595
Literally who (probably shit) and shit. Next.
>>
Stupid yet entertaining, like most TV really. More detail on the actual work would make it more interesting.

Still annoyed that Gas Monkey bagged a fucking Ford GT. I did like the black Ferrari F40 they did though.

Sue is funny.

>>15720652
Fired Up is Richard's car-flipping rival and some "cast-offs" from Gas Monkey.
>>
never seen it but i'm assuming trash

trash that you only watch when bored as hell and can't find the remote
>>
>>15720595
Both gay and scripted, can't stand to watch either one
>>
>>15720595
Literally pandering to the retarded US demographic that remain on cable and still watch automotive themed shows.

Had on Velocity at the break room at work and people scoff at the likes of Wheeler Dealers which is probably the only show on TV by the Brits close enough to actual auto enthusiasm.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.