[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf to not allow to ride in front seat ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20160829_135111.jpg (212KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20160829_135111.jpg
212KB, 1500x1125px
>tfw no gf to not allow to ride in front seat

;_;
>>
Why not just disable the passenger airbag? Or is that grounds to lose all your accident coverage in the United States of Production Car Nannying and Corporate Power?
>>
>>15718661
>se all your accident coverage in the United States of Production Car Nannying and Corporate Power
t.assblasted bong who was forced to drive an 60hp shitbox until age 25
>>
>>15718661
My truck has a switch to disable the passenger airbag
>>
>>15718742
Every modern car has. Though if the airbag is that faulty, simply switching it off might not get rid of the issue.
>>
>>15718866
I Interpret the letter as saying that the error only occurs when the Airbag deploys, not that the Airbag erroneously deploys.
>>
>>15718866
nah you are supposed to switch off the airbags if they don't give you gas money or are being a douchebag
>>
>he doesn't drive a car that never came with airbags
why would you drive something you are literally planning on crashing
>>
>>15718891
True, I should've read it more thoroughly. But the point is, having a switch to disable the passenger airbag isn't something that's unsual.
>>
File: 1469928336995.jpg (30KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
1469928336995.jpg
30KB, 360x408px
>>15718651
>>15718651
Subaru knows that guys w/ Subaru's don't get laid so they will take their sweet time getting the parts
>>
Hey OP, you can just take your car in and make up some story about how you HAVE to have a passenger be able to sit in the front (say you have a big family). They will check your car into the shop and you get free miles on a loaner car.

A friend with a Honda under the airbag recall has had a loaner car for about 6 months now.
>>
File: subaru_logo2.jpg (33KB, 530x390px) Image search: [Google]
subaru_logo2.jpg
33KB, 530x390px
>>15721774
dude. anyone with a fucking airbag recall on their car gets a free loaner vehicle. they dont have to make up a story.
>mfw i work at subaru
>>
>>15718651
>b-but racers don't need girlfriends
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.