[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i change my motorcycle for a car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151015_220405.jpg (1MB, 2300x2300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151015_220405.jpg
1MB, 2300x2300px
I got my motorcycle, i crashed 4 months ago, the rear Wheel got fucked up, i want a new exhaust and change the paint all black metallic, i got 3000, but dont know what to do because i also want a car, where i live there's no rear Wheel cars, just trucks. I dont like trucks, i was thinking change the bike for a Focus or an Altima, for the #Lowlife
>>
Wtf is a squalo 200?
>>
>>15717673
Its a bds, its the new carabela brand
>>
>>15717683
I have no idea wtf that means.

Where do you live? South America?
>>
>>15717704
México dude, i know thats bad haha
>>
>>15717738
No hate angainst Mexico, amigo. Just always amazed at the obscure brands that exist worldwide.
>>
>>15717778
Its a little famous the carabela brand, its old, like the 70's i think, well main subject should i try to get a car? I love the drift but no rear Wheel cars in here
>>
>>15717648
Where in Mexico, anyway? Near the border and in Central Mexico used cars are affordable. Corsas, Tsurus and other 4cyls will get you from A to B without raping your wallet at the next gasolinazo.

>>15717778
Most current Mexican brands nowadays are Chinese made but assembled in Country. Carabela used to make some revered work horses with locally made frames and Italian engines. A couple crises and free trade agreements later they went tits up and some suit bought the brand.
>>
>>15718511
Jalisco, in a little town, thanks tsurus and hondas are so overrated in here, its kinda like all those type of car are riced as fuck, fart can, big wings and shit
>>
>>15719047
Tsurus are neat for what they are. Problem is that their security is beyond obsolete so they're real easy to steal and parts are on demand since it was the go-to utility car for the longest time.

Anyway if you want something to commute to work or school better go for a car. Potholes and shit drivers are way too numerous... This is coming from someone that has driven from the DF to some of the worst border towns on the north. Not to mention I don't trust myself to ride tired as shit after spending the almost whole day at uni/job lmao.
>>
>>15719667
Yeah here are a lot of tsurus, but also a lot on demand of parts, stolen, robbed, and stuffs

I'm a car guy. Drifter/Hellaflush, ironic with all the shitty streets in here, so my bike still going like new, but this moment of my life want a car, but not a shitty car, you know?

Just starting the 2016 buy a shitty quality Silvia s12, american, so i doesnt work on the freeway i cant put it on my name
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.