[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Covered Wheel Wells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Can they look good?
>>
>>15675451
yes and i wish they were the mainstream style because fuck cleaning alloy wheels
>>
>>15675456
You'd have to clean the wheels regardless. Most particulate on a wheel is brake dust.
>>
>>15675456
> wash part of the wheel showing
> drive a bit around
> now have to wash other part of wheel showing

smart thinking anon
>>
File: 1939 Delahaye 165.jpg (475KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1939 Delahaye 165.jpg
475KB, 1280x850px
>>15675489
The covers can be removed
>>
>>15675489
Or just get brake dust/road dirt colored wheels and drive worry free because they're not a major part of the car's aesthetic.

Exception: P71 drivers. They have it easy.
>>
>>15675451
Covered rear wheel wells are cool if the designer thought of a way to replace the wheel without jacking up the entire rear or removing body panels.

Covered front wheel wells are retarded because you have to either widen the body by a whole foot or deal with a disgustingly wide turning radius.
>>
>>15675513
Just make the car as a whole smaller with that sick fighter jet seatign arrangement

>implying you'll ever have more than one passenger
>implying you don't want them to sit behind you instead of besides you
>>
>>15675481
Is that why front wheels get dirty before rear wheels
>>
>>15675536
Decreasing track width will negatively affect the stability of the car.
>>
>>15675536
>implying my mom doesn't count as six passengers
>>
>>15675549
Do you have drum brakes on the rear? Because that will mean virtually no dust on the rears.

Otherwise the front brakes do more work so you will probably get a little more dust.
>>
File: honda-insight-06.jpg (920KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
honda-insight-06.jpg
920KB, 3072x2304px
>>
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.