[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

family cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

Anybody have suggestions for a vehicle that will fit 3 car seats without a third row? My wife is pregnant with twins, and we have a 2 year old already. No vans please.
>>
You are what is wrong with the current car market. A van would be the most practical. Enjoy your CUV though.

https://www.cars.com/articles/2014/03/which-cars-fit-three-car-seats/
>>
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
>>
>>15667096
Condoms

My suggestion.
>>
>>15667096
i suggest fucking right off
>>
Abortion
>>
What's wrong with vans OP?

They fit the bill perfectly.

Or you could hope for SIDS.
>>
>>15667096
Get a van. It's exactly what you need. Who are you trying to impress? No one gives a shit what you drive except you.
>>
>>15667096

Mazda CX-9. Obvious choice.
>>
Excuse me for interrupting your little boy racer circle jerk about rusted out shitboxes.

Vans are ugly as sin, i would still like I car that is at least a little aesthetically pleasing.
>>
Subaru
>>
File: 102_0429.jpg (103KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
102_0429.jpg
103KB, 800x533px
There's also 2 extra rear facing seats, and it has a Corvette LT1 V8 so you don't give up your masculinity
>>
>>15667096
Ford Taurus, Toyota Avalon, and Chrysler 300 are all full size cars that are as wide as they get and all have significantly better mpg even than a useless SUV. Tahoe is not a car and is no wider than previously mentioned.

Either way it is easier to fit kids in car seats in a van than any other vehicle because vans have massive fucking doors that are easy to open fully.
>>
>>15667195
>SUV/CUVs
>aesthetically pleasing

topkek anon, if you need to sacrifice functionality for muh aesthetics go ahead. Its a car for carrying your semen demons around, not for impressing your neighbors.

Get a real car if you want """aesthetically pleasing""""
>>
>>15667096
Get a Flex with the LeMans winning EcoBoost V6 from Ford.
>>
This>>15667170 or Acura MDX.
>>
>>15667195
Yeah, let's hope for SIDS. You shouldn't be reproducing.
>>
>>15667245
THIS.
SOFA KING FAST!
>>
My sister was a nanny and fit 3 front-facing car seat in her mk4 jetta. you don't need a shitty massive suv.

>having kids
you dun goofed.
>>
>>15667096
miata
>>
>>15667245
Ford Flex is a little known gem.
>>
MOTHER FUCKING VOLVO WAGON
>>
volvo wagon /suv
acura mdx / honda pilot
ford flex

or just say fuck it and get a giant ass suburban. You will need the space eventually anyway.
>>
>>15667170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qXOiri3vTU

OP look at crash tests before you make a decision. You want more than anything to keep your kids safe.
That said, SUVs are safer than crossovers and minivans, but large sedans are usually the safest, I recommend something like a Taurus or Impala or maybe a CTS or SHO if you want something a little cooler that's still plenty safe.
>>
>>15667096
> 3 car seats without a third row
The Honda Odyss—
> No vans please

Stop caring about image please.
>>
Are you rich?

XC90

Poor?

Buy a van and stop worrying about what others think you little bitch.
>>
We had only wanted two kids, but you get what you get. I was leaning towards suvs over vans so that we could still go play in the dirt and go camping. I couldn't give a fuck what the neighbors think about my cars.
>>
>>15667096
>op fell for the wife and baby meme
>>
>>15670158
>but you get what you get.
when god gives you lemons, you find a new god.

or glue your bitch's cunt shut. the babies can't become your problem if they can't escape.
>>
>>15668860

I'm talking about the new CX-9, you fuckhead.
>>
>>15670232
this is a really bad post. It's not a shitpost, it is a shit post

2/10 apply yourself
>>
>>15670244
>waaahhh you aren't helping me deal with my crotchspawn
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x301px)
image.jpg
72KB, 640x301px
>>15667238
This is the type of poster that will say this car is aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>15670158
>towards suvs over vans so that we could still go play in the dirt and go camping.

Ford Flex (AWD), Ford Econoline, Chevrolet Express, and the Chevrolet Astro (AWD) can "play in the dirt" and haul your camping gear.

Seeing as you posted a Tahoe it's clear the roughest trail you plan on tackling is a fire lane. Those vans will tackle the trails just fine. The Econoline offers better ground clearance than a Tahoe.

If you are Wheeling where you need 4WD with toddlers in the back you rethink your ideal camping spot.

I can assure you that a Cavalier will go anywhere you're thinking about camping.
>>
Alright, I'm going to mull over the actual suggestions and opinions in this thread. Thanks gents.
>>
>>15667096
get a fucking van, once you get over worrying about what people you don't know and don't care about think of you, you'll be thrilled with just how easy life is with a van.

Source: I drove a Windstar for 7 years, best car for young families ever. 10/10, would own again.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 640x640px)
image.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>15670315
>mfw I love Volvo wagons
Not op but shame on you
>>
>>15670368
Did anybody mention killing yourself? You should consider killing yourself.
>>
>>15670460
Fine but they're buttfucking ugly refrigerator boxes
>>
>>15667127
pls. WE NEED MORE VANS PLEASE GOD MORE VANS.

OH MY GOD IF WE CAN BRING JUST ONE CAR BACK I WANT IT TO BE A VAN. PLEASE, JESUS LORD ABOVE. PLEASE A VAN. JESUS.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMANS IS A VANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

fuck off
>>
nissan armada if you need to have a full size soccer mom suv
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.