[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck can't Toyota into design ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
In the glimmer of light I just noticed the front grill of the Camry is pointless. There's only a small opening compared to what the rip leads on. Are u fuckig kidding me how can Toyota engineers be this retarded??? 60% of the grill is creating drag !
>>
>>15664103
>thinks he knows better than engineers
>>
>>15664103
Amazing the amount of junk left around the country side. No one wants to invest the money to tear them down, or recondition and reuse them for something else. Just park them some where, and let them rust away. Same as throwing trash out your car window while driving down the road.
>>
>>15664103
A larger opening would create even more drag and uncontrolled air flow, you nigger.
>>
>>15664103
so buy one, rip the grille off and prove them wrong...

...lol
>>
>>15664116
>implying the engineers don't take a backseat to the marketing department
>>
How good of of an idea is putting a dremel tool to get back my promised grill??
>>
>>
>>15664282
>implying the marketing would change if its open or blocked
Fucking tard
>>
>>15664103
>In the glimmer of light I just noticed the front grill of the Camry is pointless. There's only a small opening compared to what the rip leads on.

In my new GM maliboo, it also has a lot of grill opening. There is also a lower grill and the all important sturdy front air dam that gets pretty close to the road. It's for good reason.

Background: Most of you are familiar with Dyson vacuum cleaners how it makes use of both the inertia differences of sucked in materials (dirt, air, etc) AND the flow rate of air to create an air current and thus suction. By doing this, the Dyson is able to separate out air and dirt. It's not perfect, but it does separate a very high percentage.

My new GM malicebuu also does the same thing. The large grill causes a slower overall air speed in the chamber behind the grill. This chamber is in front of the radiator fans and if the fans are not turning at high speed, a lot of the dirt is drawn dowwards due to the high air flow speed at the bottom as compared to the top. It's far less effective than a dyson or other brands of copycat cyclonic vacuums, but it does reduce the amount of dirt entering the engine compartment thru the radiator.

So there is a reason for a lot of things which the engineers don't explain to you. So, what, you say, it only reduces the amount of dirt by 40% (or whatever the actual amount is, I assume 40% from guess-timating my car). Well, 40% less dirt is still less dirt. It's way better than 100% of the dirt reaching your engine compartment making a mess like in old cars that have everything from wires to belt pulley surfaces gritty and discolored from dirt.
>>
>>15664103

because it's a fucking camry. toyota knows the only thing a camry buyer cares about is if it comes in the right color of beige.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
>>15664172
Then make it smooth for even less drag and less ugly, you double nigger
>>
>>15665107
It's a fucking wall of plastic. It doesn't matter if it's smooth or textured.
>>
>>15665122
He's right, the mesh doesn't create more drag when compared to it being smooth
>>
>>15664172
Diesel fiat
>>
>>15664172
>diesel fiat
>>
>>15664103
Where do you think the bumper support will go then dickhead?
>>
>>15665494
Into ur mums ass
>>
File: 1471315978271.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1471315978271.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>15665499
ecokek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.