[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to /o/ any volvo fags?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: DSC00296.jpg (341KB, 2768x1246px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00296.jpg
341KB, 2768x1246px
I drive a 1996 volvo 850 platinum edition. pic related. Anyone else into the volvo life?
>>
I drove a 1997 850 wagon, I loved the interior so much and it had a nice strong v5 engine. Pretty fun to drive, fairly quick for a wagon too. It had too many miles as well, close to 300,000so all the suspension parts were going along with the radiator. Ended up junking it but loved it for the time I had it
>>
>>15658214
they are known to go well over 300k was it a turbo? my suspension is in dire need of a change due to lowering springs and stock struts
>>
>>15658138
Nigga you from TN? This car looks familiar
>>
what the fuck is wrong with that picture

also miss dead
>>
>>15658138
Got a 940 turbo myself. Wonderfully comfy car. Easy to work on and had plenty of room. There was some things that needed fixing from the previous owner, but the drive train is solid and suspension is great. I used to drive an astra g shitbox, so suddenly having a car that just rolls over bumps in the road instead of transferring them straight to my spine via seats made of concrete and hate, is fucking amazing. I love the noise of the turbo, too. All in all a great cruiser that's also driveable in a shitty, Danish winter.
>>
>>15658138
why do you volvofags insist on adding things to your pos Malaysia teir cars that early are worth more than the car cost?
those fucking headlights are gay the wigger equivalent to cars
your car is shit
your taste is shit
embrace your shit and maybe one day you'll look back with less regret
maybe
>>
>>15659113
Don't like it? Hide the thread, mongo. It's the little minus thing you can click with your mouse. You can even filter threads with the word volvo in it.
Go shitpost in an ecoboost thread and leave A E S T H E T I C S to people who love boxy.
>>
Looking at some 2010/11 s40s online at the moment, pretty tempted desu.
>>
Have this beauty. Though will be giving it to my mom when I buy my new car.
>>
>>15659276
Have you considered any R models, like the s60? Or does the s40 just tickle your business?
>>
>>15659481
What are you looking at to replace the volvo?
>>
File: 1471084549027.png (721KB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
1471084549027.png
721KB, 830x987px
>>15658138
>Volvo newer than 1994
>>
>>15659568
Getting a 2016 Mustang GT.
>>
File: Volvo_C30_RDesign_HRes.jpg (1MB, 1821x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Volvo_C30_RDesign_HRes.jpg
1MB, 1821x1266px
Was thinking of getting a C30 a few years ago, but couldn't find one near me at the time unfortunately
>>
Had 850 T5 as my first car, chiptuned to 275hp/400Nm. It was a blast.
>>
>>15659652
This. I own an 850 and Id take my 240 back in a heart beat
>>
>>15658138
amazing, you were able to make a Volvo look like boyracer trash
>>
>>15658138
My parents have a 249 wagon, an xc90 and a c30 and I'm looking to buy one to replace my civic. I'm probably going to get a s60r or a v50 turbo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.