[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: 1466359062257.jpg (739KB, 1552x2236px) Image search: [Google]
1466359062257.jpg
739KB, 1552x2236px
Because I'm tired of waiting for someone else to start the thread.

Why are you home alone on a Friday night?

Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car-related plans for the weekend?

Please post you're waifu!
>>
>>15656969
SUCK
MY
DICK
FAGGOT
>>
File: TonightsYandere.jpg (176KB, 1209x420px) Image search: [Google]
TonightsYandere.jpg
176KB, 1209x420px
>>15656987
>>
File: gas-guzzler.jpg (13KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
gas-guzzler.jpg
13KB, 380x380px
>>15656969
>Because I'm tired of waiting for someone else to start the thread.
I was half tempted to myself, but everyone knows it's up to tripfags do host the party.

>Why are you home alone on a Friday night?
Less than $200 in my account and I have bills to pay.

>Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?
Haven't had a steady since HS. She moved to California and I stayed. She calls from time to time to check up on me. Haven't seen her in 5 years now.

Don't dare leave the house and risk getting pulled over. Have a warrant out for my arrest.

>What are your car-related plans for the weekend?
Going to repair some rust and paint some bondo. Afterwards a full detail on my uncle's Volvo and then my van.

Trading work for a couple deep cycle batteries. Should be moved into my van by Tuesday.

Have a few interviews lined up next week.

Until then, I'm going to drink some black velvet till I pass out. Probably run out of BV before that happens.
>>
File: 235.jpg (40KB, 340x274px)
235.jpg
40KB, 340x274px
Just the usual for me I guess. My friends and I are lazy.

My bros aren't br/o/s. No gf.

Think I'm going to do the timing belt, accessory belt, and idler pulley on my Impreza. Oh, and the spark plugs.
Shame I can't do the headgasket.

>Please post you're waifu!
>

I wish I would have just gotten that Prelude I saw one time. Instead I tried to go with the "safer" option of a Mazada3. Horrible idea. Now I have an Impreza with a headgasket problem because >dealerships.
>>
Because my Audi is getting its engine rebuilt and I am stuck borrowing a bare-bones decade-old Tacoma that eats my soul
>>
Because the girl I'm seeing is fucking someone else ;_;
>>
>>15657252
Make her fix the bumper and then end it.
>>
File: 1449173154404.gif (374KB, 460x491px)
1449173154404.gif
374KB, 460x491px
>>15656969
I decided to change out the oil in my diff today.
It was so thick and sludgey that it took 3 hours for it to drain.
I was able to turn the bucket I drained it into upside down for several seconds without spilling any.
I shit you not, it was thicker than pancake syrup.
>>
>>15657198
>Have a warrant out for my arrest
What did you do?
>>
>>15657504
>Lawyer calls me and tells me my court date has been postponed & he'll let me know the new date as soon as he does
>When he calls back it's a Friday sometime in the afternoon
>"Hey they put a warrant out for your arrest earlier today. Being that it's Friday and it's already past 5 there's nothing I can find out till Monday. I still don't have our new date."
>Monday morning he called with the new date, which is over a month away from the postponed date

Long story short from the officers perspective: I was driving someone else's vehicle with someone else's prescription in the center console.

I didn't consent to a search; he twisted my passengers wording to gain access.
>When he asked to search I politely declined and told him I'm kind of in a hurry

This happened back in June. I haven't even been arraigned yet despite the fact I'm out on bond.

It's a fucked up situation. I was supposed to be out of the rust belt. I was so close to moving out of this shitty state. All I've done is spend thousands on something I had nothing to do with.

I had quit my job prior to the event so I could get everything ready to move.
>Went from working 365 8hour shifts a year so I could say goodbyes and get stuff ready to move
>Still in the same state in a position worse off than the previous year
>At least the lawyer says it looks like we can fight it
>>
>>15656969
Don't really have anywhere to go
Fairly sure I won't have a gf much longer, which is the other reason I'm home. I'm just too miserable to go anywhere.
>>
>>15657198
>Don't dare leave the house and risk getting pulled over. Have a warrant out for my arrest.

I remember those days, off paper for 3.5 years now. Good luck man, it gets better.

Why am I not out cruising and what am I doing this weekend? Cars still on jackstands, need a couple more parts. Finishing drivers side tomorrow so all I'll have left is the passengers front to do.

Pic related, new and old.
>>
I'm not going out tonight because I have to get my shit together. got a ticket, have to take care of school shit, and have to fix my cars.

fix brakes, fix a/c, fix leaks, get sideways, don't die
>>
>>15657726
Damn dude I wish you luck, I'm stuck here for at least two more years.
>>
>>15656969

I don't like driving without purpose. I don't like people. Fuck you
>>
>>15656969
Wish I were home.

Because I'm at work.

Hopefully get my ZX11 fixed up, or at least find out what the fuck is wrong with it to begin with.

>Waifu
>>
File: 20160818_174539.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px)
20160818_174539.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>15658756
>Work
Saaaame

Ordered 73.1 to 66.1 hub centric rings for my my wheels I have laying around and front wheel bearings which I will likely be doing next friday.

Finished up polishing and sealing my paint today. Many, many car things.

Not many gf things because, she gets to get drunk and play videogames while I'm at work, the fuckin bitch.
>>
Don't think I'll start doing rust repair or detailing today. About to get nailed with more rain in a bit.

However I got the power washer back up and running so that's a bonus.
>>
File: o8520943.jpg (63KB, 424x309px) Image search: [Google]
o8520943.jpg
63KB, 424x309px
>>15656969
Ended up going to bed at 10:30 last night and missed all the replies to this thread. Days need to be 28 hours long so I can do fun stuff sometimes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.