[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cleaning up neglected car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Okay br/o/s, I got a really good deal a 2006 E90 3 series from a guy I knew in college who needed money fast. It's nice, and in decent shape mechanically but the problem is that it's fucking filthy inside. I'm talking years of sand, road salt, trash and stale fries all over the interior and stains on the leather and shit. I went at it for a couple hours but I could barely make a dent and my shitty wet/dry vac couldn't even suck up a lot of the crap between the seats.

I've never had a car this dirty, and I'm thinking I should hand it off to a professional for cleaning because... fuck, man. But I don't know who you take a car to that's so dirty; will a detailer be pissed and charge me out the ass? I don't need to eat off it I just want it to look like a luxury car again. What would you do?

Pic somewhat related
>>
File: 1471640498055.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1471640498055.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>15655448
Fucking mobile flipping bullshit.
>>
>>15655448
>take car to detailer
>please detail this filthy shitter
>no problem sir, that will be X $
>pay X $
>receive clean car.

Fuck me that was hard.
>>
>>15655448
Where do you live?

There is a detailer in my area literally called uncle mike's and it is a fat black guy with a small pet chihuahua that will come to you and legitimately spend 6+ hours making your car look IMMACULATE. I had never seen anything like it before in my life. It probably costs around $300-$400, to be fair
>>
File: 2015-09-21 23.23.27.jpg (3MB, 3184x1324px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-21 23.23.27.jpg
3MB, 3184x1324px
watch chris fix on you tube hes got exterior tricks i was watchin maybe hes got some for the interior and others might help man pic related is my baby
>>
>>15655448
Interior pics would make this alot easier OP.
>>
>>15657130
A legit shill post on /o/
>>
>>15655448
>bmw
Sell it for scrap metal
Im tired of seeing these broken on the side of the road.
I swear im going to start a collage of them
>>
File: 20160818_174539.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160818_174539.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Interior:
Buy a device for steam cleaning furniture (or rent it) to clean the leather, then recondition it.

Trim is hard to clean, sometimes you have to pull it and re-clear coat it or paint it.

Exterior is harder in general, lots of time and detailing products go into restoring paint. BUT if you learn how to do it, you can correct a cars paint for under $300.
>>
>>15655448
>post-e46 bmw
>good deal
impossible m8.
>>
>>15655448

Take it to a detailer, you can spend $100-$200 and get it back in tip-top shape.

Provided there isn't shit or semen all over the inside, the detailer isn't going to be pissed, if anything, they'll like it because it will be rewarding work.
>>
>>15657651
he even put the chassis in the post you fucking mouth breathing dumbass
>>
>>15655448
please post interior pics. i have the same car and can tell u what i use but i gotta see before and after shots
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.