[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: rush.jpg (297KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
rush.jpg
297KB, 800x1143px
What does /o/ think of Rush? I personally think it was pretty fucking good
>>
I heard the CGI was slightly off on animating the engines. So I didn't watch it.
>>
>>15644702
breddy gud film
>>
>>15644734
This may have been the most autistic sentence (not involving interactions with women) that I have ever read on 4chan.
>>
File: driven.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
driven.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>15644702
>>
File: snake_and_mongoose.jpg (115KB, 539x755px) Image search: [Google]
snake_and_mongoose.jpg
115KB, 539x755px
It was better than I expected.

Anybody see this?
>>
>>15645858
well it's pretty stupid considering the time/money they have, they should get it right
the firing order of the flat 12 is 1-9-5-12-3-8-6-10-2-7-4-11, while they showed it in the movie as 1-8-4-11-2-5-7-10-9-6-3-12
>>
>>15647059
Never mind, this is.
>>
>>15646068
I always thought that movie was pretty good. Stalone was supposed to be starring in a Senna movie too, but decide not to do it when he died.
>>
>>15647059
did the cars of this era (76 or thereabout right?) have a push button starter? They did in the movie and I always wondered if that was correct
>>
To seek the sacred river Alph
To walk the caves of ice
To break my fast on honey dew
And drink the milk of paradise

I had heard the whispered tales
Of immortality
The deepest mystery
From an ancient book, I took a clue
I scaled the frozen mountain tops
Of eastern lands unknown
Time and man alone
Searching for the lost, Xanadu

Xanadu

To stand within the pleasure dome
Decreed by Kubla Khan
To taste anew the fruits of life
The last immortal man
To find the sacred river Alph
To walk the caves of ice
Oh, I will dine on honey dew
And drink the milk of paradise, oh paradise

A thousand years have come and gone
But time has passed me by
Stars stopped in the sky
Frozen in an everlasting view
Waiting for the world to end
Weary of the night
Praying for the light
Prison of the lost, Xanadu

Xanadu

Held within the pleasure dome
Decreed by Kubla Khan
To taste my bitter triumph
As a mad immortal man
Never more shall I return
Escape these caves of ice
For I have dined on honey dew
And drunk the milk of paradise, whoa paradise
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.