[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ricers (/_-)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Picture_20160816_134002965.jpg (1MB, 1813x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_20160816_134002965.jpg
1MB, 1813x1079px
What does /o/ think of this guys 99 Nissan Sentra. (All stock besides the exterior btw)
>>
>>15637975
still better than stance.
>>
>>15637991
I dont know anon...stancefags are disgusting, but i think ricer queers are more obnoxious because they all think theyre racecar drivers. (forgot to mention this dudes car is automatic)
>>
File: The result of stancing.jpg (92KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
The result of stancing.jpg
92KB, 540x720px
>>15638014
doesn't matter. Rice can be removed and is eaily reversible in most cases. At least it's reliable and can drive down the road without destroying itself.
>>
>>15638014
>>15638031
the actual problem with stance is that it destroys the car. It is the sporterization of car culture.
>>
File: stance fails.png (255KB, 505x406px) Image search: [Google]
stance fails.png
255KB, 505x406px
>>15638052
>the actual problem with stance is that it destroys the car.
THIS. Rice is tasteless and annoying but it doesn't destroy the car.
>>
Stance is the worst thing to happen to car culture.
>>
>>15638014
>i think ricer queers are more obnoxious because they all think theyre racecar drivers

So do stancefags
>>
>>15638081
>car culture.

I bet youre one of those fat vaping neckbeards who show up to meets and drives a ford focus, fucking faggot.
>>
>>15638089
No I hate Nu Males and 99% of anything labeled JDM but nice try homobitch
>>
>looking for very specific car
>only one non rusted through example within 300 miles
>it's on the fringe between rice and stance
>can't tell if some of this shit can be removed or not without leaving damage behind
Is it bad that at this point I'm of the opinion that unless you found the car fucked or are going to actually race it, you shouldn't mod it in irreversible ways?
>>
>>15638107
Previous owner was probably a moron
>>
>>15637975
Laughable, but if its actually a SE-R (didn't just stick a badge on it) those things are stupid quick.
>>
>>15638052
>Rice can be removed and is easily reversible
Yea it can be reversed but the car value is still lost once you remove the oem bumpers, paint and destroy the interior with reclinable bucket seats and every single interior mod at Autozone
>>
>>15638134
I mean not really, they have a SR20DE. Like 140hp
>>
>>15638134
Its not an se-r its an xe with a 1.6l engine
>>
>>15638137
>caring about the value of a depreciating product
>>
>>15638181
Im not caring about the depreciation, Im arguing that rice depreciates cars as much as stance does dumbfuck.
>>
>>15638212
I don't care if it depreciates the car so long as I can restore it to stock with no damage.
>>
>>15637975
Should have unlocked level three side skirts by now.

Also the end plates for your spoiler are on upside down, just saiyan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.