[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How dumb was I too buy a 98 Seville 2 weeks ago?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 98-04_Cadillac_Seville.jpg (315KB, 2204x1324px) Image search: [Google]
98-04_Cadillac_Seville.jpg
315KB, 2204x1324px
How dumb was I too buy a 98 Seville 2 weeks ago?
>>
why didn't you just buy an ls400
>>
>>15633563
seconded.
such a better car
>>
Incredibly dumb

You're basically broadcasting that on the inside you're an old man with absolutely nothing interesting about you
>>
>>15633542
>fwd cadillac
Are you perchance a nigger?
>>
>>15633563
Bought it for 2K with 80000, thought it was a good deal at time till I learned about the northstar issues...
>>
>>15633594
Close, I'm 100% white jew
>>
>>15633605
its still a good deal.
The northstar isnt all bad, its actually a really decent platform Niggers just cant into preventative maintenance.

The reason the northstars fuck up is because they were mostly driven right thru the gas crises and nobody took the time to read the little sticker on the gas door that says "premium fuel only". fucking idiots.

Also if it was overheating most people just kept on driving and it it happens more than a handful of times the case warps.

The northstar isnt an inherently bad engine, most of the damage is caused by neglectful owners or people who just dont give a shit.

that being said if you find a decent one just follow the fucking instructions in the little book in your glovebox.

most niggers cant read, therefore most of the damage to these cars is already done.
>>
>>15633898
forgot to say maybe $500 bucks too much
>>
>>15633898
Eh, I bought it from some old white church-going fellow who works on cars for fun. He told me everything regarding using premium fuel and keeping the fucker from overheating. Also, I'm not one to drive a car while the temp gage is too high. I just wanted to know if the car is taken care of PROPERLY if it was an ok purchase.
>>
File: op4_watnaut.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
op4_watnaut.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>15633993
If you enjoy it then it was a good buy.
>>
>>15633993
absolutely cant go wrong man.
top gear did a pretty good review

my buddy has a rare optioned one with a fifth wheel on the trunk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.