[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CUV thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: buick-encore-nyias-2.jpg (116KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
buick-encore-nyias-2.jpg
116KB, 1200x900px
My gf is looking for a compact suv. So far we have narrowed it down to the 2017 Buick Encore, 2017 Forester, or 2017 HRV. AWD is prefferd but not a deal breaker. She is leaning more to the Buick because its the more luxurious of the 3. Most of her driving is on the Highway to and from work but we do take drives up to The colorado moutains but only once a year. Other than that just city driving and taking our dog to the lake. Which does /o/ think os the best CUV
>>
File: buick-encore-nyias-4.jpg (114KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
buick-encore-nyias-4.jpg
114KB, 1200x900px
Interior of the Buick
>>
>>15631531
Do you plan on using it to take her son to soccer practice when she's out with her girls?

Get a real SUV or a hatchback.
>>
>>15631552
But why get a full sized SUV that gets shit MPG and is too large. The hatch backs we looked at were too small
>>
Soccer mum cars. Hahahahahah

This shit is designed just to be a fashion item. Every single woman over 30 single or married with kids drives these fucking pieces of shit
>>
>>15631531
Fuck the whole premise of SUVs and CUVs. Rent a Sienna for that once a year trip and get a damn hatch
>>
File: BoltEV[1].jpg (309KB, 1024x779px) Image search: [Google]
BoltEV[1].jpg
309KB, 1024x779px
>>15631531

The 2017 Chevy Bolt is the best car for the price at the moment, imo. It's going to be released in about two months.
>>
File: cuck detector.jpg (70KB, 525x476px) Image search: [Google]
cuck detector.jpg
70KB, 525x476px
>>15631697
>>The hatch backs we looked at were too small

>Buick Encore
>18.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats, 48.4 cubic feet with the back seats folded

>VW Golf
>22.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats, 52.7 cubic feet behind the front seats
>>
anon stop. no SUVs. you can get so much better and entertaining of car instead.larger hatchback, smaller estate, whatever. but if we can rid the roads of just one SUV, its gonna be worth it
>>
>>15631531
CX3 diesel
>>
>>15631741
Disagree. A new car is not the best you can do with your money. I propose that a used chevy volt is the best you can get with your money.

The gen 1s are holding terrible value because the gen 2s are better. But besides the goofy infotainment system there's nothing wrong with them. Getting a 3 year old $40,000+ car for $15,000~ is great.
>>
>>15631531
Go with a Subaru. Crosstrek, Forester, Outback, doesn't matter. You won't be disappointed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.