[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the Citroën Picasso and Fiat Puta.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2017 Skoda Superb.png (403KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
2017 Skoda Superb.png
403KB, 640x355px
Time for the Superb owl
>>
>>15624363
It looks like it has a fat 'stache.
>>
File: Skoda-Superb_Combi-2016-1280-02.jpg (350KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Skoda-Superb_Combi-2016-1280-02.jpg
350KB, 1280x960px
>>15624363
Love the wagon.
>>
>>15625183
I can't stand modern design but I really love that car.
It's also a beauty in person.
>>
>>15624363
>>15625183
Poor ppls VW
>>
>>15624363
Few years back my father replaced vws in his company with skodas. There were couple of superbs and i have driven the shit out of one. Its actually great car. Skoda has realy improved over the years.
>>
>>15624363
>>15625183
only cops and working class drive those
>>
>>15626500
I can confirm this. Im cop and i drive skoda. Also, consider the following, it also applies to company car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmjdIFUByzo
>>
>>15626522
In Poland Skoda is #1 only because companies buy tons of them and replace every few years.

They are good cars with shitty engines, every fucking engine (even 1.2) has a turbocharger.
And turbocharger + VAG= many problems in the future.
>>
>>15627193
The portuguese po-po has a lot of Octavias (all gens). They're all diesel, tho.

The military has Octavias and Superbs, too.
>>
>>15624363
>>15625183
desu I think they look pretty neat
I wish they were available in the US
>>
>>15625183
That looks like a pleasing design. Why no other car makers do like this??
>>
>>15626522
What is a main difference between a police Skoda and a normal Skoda? Increased reliability?
>>
I can't believe they're thinking about bringing Skodas to the US.

I think SEAT makes more sense, they could sell it as a bullshit young lifestyle brand and bring them up from Mexico instead of introducing this unknown, (but cool) Czech brand
>>
>>15628288
The main reason why USA used Crown Vic as their cop car was it was reliable. And maybe Skodas are reliable too.
>>
>>15630059
07 octavia 5 owner here. Mine has the good ol 1.6 FSI engine, and it didn't have any problems with it since day one. half a year ago I crossed 200k km (120k miles).

They are cheap because they are based on the golf, but they lack the VW tax. In my country it's the most used car for cabs and police cars, due to a mix of affordability, performance and reliability.
>>
>>15624363
great design
>>
The interior is like exactly the same as the VW Passat and the exterior is similar too.
>>
>>15628576

Guess what, they are exactly the same cars. Thats the recipe with the VAG group. Just like audis are VW with different panels Seats are Skodas and the other way around.

It's just a matter of marketing. Theres no better or worse.
>>
>>15624363
This is by far one of the best cars you can buy today. I had the 2.0 TDI SCR wagon as a rental car for a weekend and drove it almost 1k miles. It didn't use any more fuel than my 1.2l Twingo and you could comfortably travel at 200 kph without getting too much noise or even having to put 2 hands on the steering wheel. Also, the trunk space is big enough for anything you'll ever have to carry around. Parking in city centers is a bitch, though. Still, 10/10, would buy!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.