[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spy Shots!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

The next Presidential Limo "The Beast 2.0" was spotted testing in the recent days.

>The front fascia is from a Cadillac Escalade while the whole body is likely a test-mule for the new wholly designed body.

>The rear lights in this test-mule are most likely from the present Cadillac CTS.

>It might use the same or a different platform. Likely the same commericial-truck platform this time too.

Article here : http://blog.caranddriver.com/hail-to-the-beast-hillary-or-donalds-new-presidential-limo-caught-testing/
>>
>>15612947

" In the midst of this contentious election season, there’s one thing that all Americans can agree on: Our next president deserves a new limo. OK, maybe not. But he or she will be getting one, and it’s currently undergoing testing, during which these spy pictures were shot.

Like the current presidential limo, the new one is being supplied by General Motors and rides on a heavy-duty truck platform—not too surprising, given that it’s bulletproof, bombproof, and possessing other security features the Secret Service doesn’t want to talk about. Today’s limo, nicknamed The Beast, attempts to disguise its truck underpinnings with a design that borrows from the now discontinued Cadillac DTS sedan, but the Beast 2.0 ups the style quotient with a front-end treatment taken from the latest Escalade, even if it still shows a vestigial trunk. "
>>
>>15612958
" The current presidential limo was new for 2009, and it carried President Obama to his first inauguration. It’s not known whether the new version will arrive in time for the swearing in of POTUS 45, or whether the newly elected leader of the free world will have to suffer the indignity of a hand-me-down company car while he or she awaits delivery of the brand-new Beast. "
>>
>>15612969
US Presidential Limo - The Beast 2.0
>>
>>15612976
I feel it tries so hard to look like a Rolls Royce...
>>
>>15612969
>>15612969
>It’s not known whether the new version will arrive in time for the swearing in of POTUS 45

Presumably they'll await the outcome of the election, to decide whether to paint it black or gold?
>>
what are all of the swirly swirls?
>>
>>15613053
>gold
you mean red white and blue ?
>>
>>15613114
Ah fuck off dude.
>>
>>15613114
Make The Beast Great Again
>>
>>15612947
*Trump's limo
>>
>>15612947
I hate that fucking nickname "The Beast" the media keeps using. Just call it fucking Cadillac One, which is the superior nickname.
>>
>>15613106
Camouflage to conceal the surface details by blurring them into a hard-to-distinguish mess. Pretty much every car manufacturer uses those to conceal their upcoming models undergoing road testing
>>
>>15612947
Why is it styled like a cum rag?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.