[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reduced power limp mode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1600.jpg (91KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
91KB, 800x590px
fuck u chevy and your drive by wire bullshit.
>>
>>15606150
>my car went into limp mode for a very good reason
>I wish I could ignore it so I can destroy my drivetrain like the retard I am
>thanks obama
>>
>>15606150
every car made is drive by wire these days
>>
>>15606368
>everycar
nope
>>
>>15606435

Which ones aren't?
>>
>>15606150

Toyota had issues with it too, specifically 1998-2000 Toyota Aristo/Lexus GS300 drive by wire throttle body having limp mode issues

my girlfriends 1998 Aristo fucking did it every 5 minutes for no reason, after adjusting the TPS it quit doing it for 2 months then started doing it again. we were able to trade it 2 weeks ago for another car needing work at least
>>
>>15606150
My van has a limp mode as well, it shuts down half the engine.
>>
On newer chevys, 9 times out of 10 its the accelerator pedal sensor that takes a shit. Very easy to swap out 10-15 min and part is less than $150
>>
>>15606150
>fuck u chevy and your drive by wire bullshit.

Drive by wire allows the police to remotely stop the vehicle. In some cases, it can lock the doors.

My car has Onstar, and it has been used many times to command the car to stop or not be allowed to start. The police have even obtained search warrants to turn on the all the microphones in the car so they can listen to conversations in the car.
>>
File: 5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg (10KB, 186x205px)
5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg
10KB, 186x205px
>>15609247
>Drive by wire allows the police to remotely stop the vehicle. In some cases, it can lock the doors.
>My car has Onstar, and it has been used many times to command the car to stop or not be allowed to start. The police have even obtained search warrants to turn on the all the microphones in the car so they can listen to conversations in the car.
>>
>>15610178
It's for if the vehicle is stolen, you twit.

>Let's bring a high-speed chase to a nice conclusion by killing the engine. And we get the nignog that thought it would be a good idea to steal a car.

Later, one the car has been processed for evidence, it can be returned to the rightful owner in one piece.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.