[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 00p0p_ilU75nBQ4Yw_600x450.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
00p0p_ilU75nBQ4Yw_600x450.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
Any idea if this is a good WRX to pic up as a first car, it has around 115k miles from waht i can get on the dash and looks to be in good shape, and it also has the retarded ass boi racer gear which i get wet for.

>https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/5721351427.html

Anyways, craigslist thread, help br/o/s firgure out if their buying a shitbox or a shitbox.
>>
don't get your boipussy too wet cause its probably a piece of shit with bad head gaskets
>>
>>15585644
anything I should do when checking it out? the nearest subaru dealer is 15-20 min away, and if i was cruelly interested and nothing checked out when i was test driving Id take it there for a inspection.
>>
Can someone tell me what's the catch?

https://springfieldil.craigslist.org/cto/5718650438.html
>>
>>15585942
It's not Honda.
>>
>>15585942
Doesn't look like there's any to me, but I think it's a Renix motor or it has the head issue, dunno check it out
>>
File: cl000.jpg (36KB, 600x450px)
cl000.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
http://shreveport.craigslist.org/cto/5721150413.html

Holy shit this fucking monstrosity.
>>
>>15585619
It doesn't look to be in bad shape, but alot of these cars get super beat and that 6 speed conversion could be an indication that he blew the old 5 speed by being too hard on it.

Also make sure you know what you're getting into emissions side because that can be a pain in the ass because he very well may have put a catless in there which won't pass emissions in CT.

What kind of turbo does he have and what kind of EM? He says 1000CC injectors but there's no fucking way you are reaching near 75% duty cycle on those motherfuckers with the stock td04.

But do research and go with how it feels to you, of course with this much money I implore you to get a prepurchase and compression test.

I can't judge because I bought my 04 wrx with a replaced engine and transmission from a backyard mechanic but it has run wonderfully so far barring a few hiccups that have come up over the past few months that were easy to sort out.

On mobile so fuck my formatting
>>
>>15586042

Thanks a lot dude, I plan to see the guy first, if the owner seems cool and the car has no glaring problems, I might get it. Would it be fair to try to get him down to 8.5-9k?
>>
>>15586061
I woudnt touch a modded wrx senpai.
>>
>>15586061
Honestly this is a tough one. Because that gauge cluster is not a stock one so the mileage will not be accurate and that may reflect in the title etc.

Also I'm not entirely sure because mine is an 04 but that steering wheel may or may not be stock.

Like I said look into what engine management and mods other than a TBE because that alone doesn't warrant 1000CC injectors. But 8500-9500 isn't a bad deal and is probably realistic. I would be getting alot more info before you make an offer because that car has seen it's fair share of customization and might have the problems that can come along with it.

I'm not saying don't do it because I love my 04 but tread carefully
>>
>>15586123
Also if you don't understand some of the terminology I'm using you should either walk away from this car or you have alot of reading to do.
>>
>>15585619
coulda had a v8.
>>
>>15586123
Im preety sure thats a 2006-07 wrx steering wheel. 2002 -2005 have MOMO steering wheels
>>
>>15586167
Yea my 04 has the momo but I wasn't sure if they did a mini update halfway through the blobeye run.

I like the momo wheel better anyways
>>
>>15585619
If i was you OP. I would wait and buy a clean stock one.
>>
>>15585942
no ecoboost
>>
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/5721455281.html

How big is the issue with the leaf spring?
How expensive would it be to fix?
seems like it's as perfect as a dirt-cheap truck will be aside from that.
>>
>>15585619
>https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/5721351427.html
CT fag here, just saying you can find much better if not similar wrxs for mid 7k. keep looking.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.