[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a guy who worked on the NSX project anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: proof.png (982KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
982KB, 1024x768px
ask a guy who worked on the NSX project anything
>>
>>15572962
Bread on hood.
>>
>>15572962
poast the bread, m8
>>
>>15572962
Will Honda ever recover?
>>
Why didn't you speak up and try to make it less shitty?
>>
>>15572979
this was at work, I can't fucking do that besides I'm not even at the plant right now.
>>
>>15572962
new s2000 when?
>>
Do you think Honda will ever consider working on a lower-price sports car with a FR or MR setup?
Also bread on hood.
Also also do you like the styling? I sure don't.
>>
>>15572962
Hondas are more reliable than an other car
How do they do this?
>>
>>15573024
lexus is way more reliable than honda. show me a busted lexus and i'll tell you right away it's a photoshop image.
>>
>>15572990
This.

Holy fuck, this car is going to get raped by the Ford GT.
>>
>>15572962
cum on it
>>
>>15572962
Did you 'mire the head designer's booty when you saw her at work
>>
File: GS400guy.jpg (670KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
GS400guy.jpg
670KB, 2048x1152px
>>15573037
>show me a busted lexus
>>
>>15573037
no, but lexus is good too
>>
File: IMG_3347.jpg (912KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3347.jpg
912KB, 2448x2448px
ask a guy who worked on the new ridgeline anything
>>
File: Strongda.png (831KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Strongda.png
831KB, 720x540px
>>
File: lg_honda-car-company-logo.jpg (11KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
lg_honda-car-company-logo.jpg
11KB, 400x287px
>>15573024
Already as a young child, Soichiro Honda had an inquisitive mind, and he enjoyed standing in the harbor, with the majestic Mount Fuji in the background, observing boats in the harbor and wondering how they worked. One memorable day in 1914, young Honda saw the first car he had ever seen, a Ford Model T, and he was so enthralled with this mechanical wonder that he vowed to make a car himself when he was older. Honda's desire to learn about cars and his mechanical skills led him to find work at a garage in Tokyo. It took more than six years for him to work his way up from floor sweeper to a thoroughly-trained auto mechanic, but the experience proved invaluable in starting his own garage, and later, designing race cars.

Over the years, Honda's work included innovations in producing piston rings, airplane propellers, motorcycles, engines, and cars. He also started his own business, the Honda Motor Company, which competed against more established companies and grew into one of the world's largest car manufacturers. Although his temper in the workplace led to the nickname "Mr. Thunder," he offered his employees good salaries and benefits, and he was careful to listen to their suggestions for improvement.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.