[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

doc fees fail.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshots_2016-08-04-17-56-56.png (733KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-08-04-17-56-56.png
733KB, 720x1280px
Sure, anon, we will sell you this used car for cash! just pay our $600 documentation fee and we will hand you the keys.

literally wtf.
>>
>>15566091
>buying a base Fiesta
Kill yourself.
>>
please god don't buy a used fiesta with auto
>>
>>15566102
> missing the entire point of the thread.
> could literally be any car on the lot paid for with cash and they would still try this bullshit.
>>
>>15566115
its manual. 2012. 48k miles
>>
File: 1467623307784.gif (1MB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
1467623307784.gif
1MB, 300x163px
>>15566102
mfw plastic intake
>>
>>15566091

> $300 for 2 tires
> $600 for documentation fees
> $86 in bullshit government fees (Hint not taxes)
> Also signature lines on a unenforceable document.

360 and moonRun out of that place, dont walk. Slimy dealer bullshit all over that.
>>
Tell them you'll pay the agreed to cash price out the door or you don't want it.
>>
>>15566161
the $85 is legit title and tags in tn, unfortunately.
>>
>>15566161
i wish people would pay me $600 to spend 5 minutes in the clerks office. total qt 3.14L behind dat counter.
>>
This is what happens when you're in a shit state with no cap on documentation fees. Even new york has a cap at a mere $75.
>>
If you don't want to pay just bitch about it. They know it's cashgrab bullshit and will waive it to make the deal happen
>>
>>15566091
Doc fee is one of the very first things you attack when negotiating price, never ever agree to pay it.

I've never paid it for any vehicle I have ever bought through a dealer, and on the occasions I tag along with friends to help them negotiate, I make them walk away in the face of any sort of doc fee.

I've seen small backyard dealerships here in NC try and charge as high as 900 dollars for 'doc' fees before. The local flagship Honda dealer always throws out a 600 dollar doc fee on the first offer they give customers in hopes no one says anything about it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.