[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, im thinking of buying a car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 287x176px
Anon, im thinking of buying a car, but i live in a playground" so is there anyway i can protect tyres from knifing?
>>
00 buck
>>
you cant do jack shit

runflats will make your life easier

but at the end of the day, unless you're an asshole and someone really hates you, noone's going to slash your tires. noone cares about your car unless they have something against you personally
>>
>>15564718
move out of the Paki neighborhood or convert to Islam
>>
>>15564718
over inflate your tires to dangerous levels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQu9gB11E8
>>
>>15564821
t. hasn't lived around kids or minorities
>>
>>15564718
Take them off after you park for the night
>>
>>15564821
I used to live in a ghetto area while I was in college for a year(I chose a bad place to get an apartment)
Anyawy, it wasn't unusual to drive down the road and see the entire row of cars with slashed tired and broken windshields
Not only are there assholes and thieves. There's a lot of mental illness that causes people do just do shit like that for no reason.
>>
>>15565494
>There's a lot of mental illness that causes people do just do shit like that for no reason.
Thats incredibly racist
>>
>>15564841
what happened to his hand?
>>
>>15565494
Why doesn't police do anything? Surely major collateral property damage is reason to act?
Best way to protect oneself in ghetto is to have undesirable car.
>>
>>15565963
Partly because poor people don't pay as much taxes, they're racist, and there's really not much you can do. It's not like there's much forensic evidence left.
Even if you had survelience footage, at best you're going to see a black 5'10"-6' male in jeans and a hoodie. That'd be impossible to identify a specific person
>>
>>15565714
That's what happens when you live in an area with no fathers
>>
>>15565821
its probably confetti from the high pressure that came out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.