[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women drivers thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 48

Sup /o/, can we get a women drivers thread? Had some juicy OC I wanted to share:

>Be me, 23 year old autist. Live in a shifty little house with a garage
>Cute brunette neighbor moves in next door
>First or second day she lives there I'm outside working on my shitbox Sentra
>Wave Hi and she looks absolutely disgusted. Say "Hey neighbor!" with a smile and she just ignores me and stalks inside
>this continues for months, she's just a cunt and I'm trying to be nice.
>at some point her kid moves in with her, of course she's a single mom. Now I have to listen to this loud ass kid every day AND his mom is a bitch.
>One day she suddenly has a late model Jetta in the driveway, I recognize the plate from a local sketchy uses car dealer.
>She makes all sorts of belittling glances at me when I'm outside, because hers is nicer and newer and she wants to make it obvious.
>Fast forward to this morning, it's 6:30AM and I've been up for 5 mins when I get a knock on the door
>It's my neighbor, crying her eyes out, asking me if I could please help her fix her car, it won't start and she has to get to work.
>I collect all my beta courage and say "Yeah, but I charge $15 an hour". She claims she can't afford it and tried to talk me in to working on her shitbox for free. Tells me her kid won't be able to get to school and she'll get fired.
>Tell her too bad, I don't work for free, close the door.
>It's now 9:15 And the tow truck just arrived. She's standing out there crying
>Hope that bitch gets fired.
>>
You fucked up.
You should went over there, popped the hood and made up some ridiculous bullshit. Like being out of photon fluid or something.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (234KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
234KB, 1008x672px
>>15564378
>out of photon fluid
>>
>>15564352
Woulda at least charged her some sexy time for fixing it.
>>
>>15564378
But why would I do anything to help her? Knowing how much of a bitch she is she would try to blame what's wrong with the car in me.
>>
File: 1469592827809.jpg (527KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469592827809.jpg
527KB, 1920x1080px
>>15564409
This. You dodged a bullet. Good work, anon.
She was a rude neighbor who may have made the situation worse and you have no obligation to her at all.
>>
>>15564409
I agree with what you did, but you should have made sure she knew it was because she was a bitch
>>
>>15564409
You aren't actually helping her.
You'd just make shit up and walk the fuck away. She's used to men doing the latter anyways.
>>
>>15564409

If she didn't say hello and at least act like you should be good neighbours, then you owed her nothing.

Disrespecting the unspoken rules of mutual greetings when you are neighbours mean that good neighbourship is void.
She can't come ask for a portion of sugar or flour, she can't ask to borrow your lawnmover, and she certainly cannot expect you to fix her car for free.

She got what she deserved, and if it had been a man who had been just as rude as her, I hope you would have treated him the same
>>
You did good OP, now stand up for yourself everytime you need to in the future, you just became alpha.
>>
>just got my new car, putting it through its paces
>merging on to highway, quickly catch up to speed with traffic
>lane is 2mi long, on ramp/exit only off ramp
>dumb cunt soccer mom in high trim Buick suv, speeding, no signal, attempts to merge into me from right lane trying to exit
>lay on horn floor it past her because that's the only space available
>stupid bitch throws up her only hand (because the other one is holding her iphone) like it's my fault

Holy shit. What is wrong with people.
>>
>>15564352
>same wife
>decide to check the insurance one day
>she drives a 2005 Element, I drive 15 BRZ
>insurance for the BRZ is one dollar more than the Element
>one dollar
>also she rear ended a Lightning the other day
>>
>>15564352
Perfect, good.

The first step to being a good neighbor is being a nice person.

>Move into new neighborhood
>Flip neighbor welcomes the fuck out of us
>White neighbors is the same
>All of them nice as fuck, one dude brings us pasta cos: 'We thought you where still unpacking and could use some food'
>It was tasty as fuck
>Fast forward a few years of good neighbor relations.
>Help old white lady start her mower cos it's old and probably low on oil.
>She gave me cookies, no jokes. I felt younger.
>Basically good neighbor shit all around
>Fast forward, neighbor has problem in 2009 toyota matrix
>Knows i'm always balls deep in 'Uncles car' replacing X component
>Latest was a 2004 Nissan maxima transmission pan cos it had a crack.
>Ask me to have a look, car starts, runs for a few seconds then dies.
>Replace battery with my cars to see if it's battery
>Nope still the same.
>Start car, and remove battery see if it runs
>Nope.
>Check current in alternator
>Bingo, alternator shitty supply.
>Tell her problem, she says thanks.
>I tell her i'll fix it, if she can get a part
>Offers to pay me
>Nah it's cool.
>She buys a alternator, yea it's a cheap after market, but whatever.
>Replace
>Car runs great
>Still tries to pay me 100
>I decline.
And that's what a good neighbor does.

She even lets me park UNCLES CAR on her side of the drive way when my garage and otherwise massive driveway is full. I have 3 cars right now, gotta go work my CRV.

Anyway, if someone doesn't say hi to you properly on the first day, then don't expect them to return any favors.
>>
File: 6151135.jpg (28KB, 448x297px) Image search: [Google]
6151135.jpg
28KB, 448x297px
>girlfriend drives old ass corolla (93 i think) that is covered with scratches and dents and has never had an oil change in the 8 years she's owned it
>have 1999 excursion i use to plow my driveway and 2 winter contracts for snow removal
>mention it needs to be started a few minutes before she goes to get our dinner i ordered
>asks if she can drive it, almost begging
>fucking fine, tell her to be careful and adjust the seat so she can see over the wheel and not to even touch the plow remote or any button but the shifter
>she drives it my BRAND NEW (in 2015) Honda foreman 500 and smashes it into a bunch of tools and the wall with the plow
>literally red with rage
>yell at her until she cries

I wanted to choke the bitch for a week solid.

>last time i ever let a woman, including my sisters, or mother drive anything, including my ATV's for any reason.

Fucking dumb cunt
>>
>>15564352
not soliciting hot milf sex from her in exchange for work
>>
>>15564422
Nice double dubs
>>
>>15564427
God bless you anon. I had the same thing growing up, feels really good
>>
>>15564744
Oops I forgot my meme arrows.

>not soliciting hot milf sex from her in exchange for work
>>
>>15564744
>>15564766
fucking checked brah
>>
I saw three women with tires dangerously low on air during my commute this morning.
>>
>>15564352
>woman
>on her phone
Every time
>>
>Lady in a CRV
>going exactly the speed limit
>in the left lane
>gets undertaken by a cop without his lights on
>everyone else follows suit

i love spokane
>>
File: 1448508574682.jpg (56KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448508574682.jpg
56KB, 640x800px
>>15564352
>Have friend who has only driven once in her life
>Without a permit
>Almost hits multiple people and gets stuck in the snow
>One year later
>"Im getting my permit and driver's license today!!"
>She doesn't know what 'yield' means
>She doesn't know how right of way works
>She doesn't know left lane is for passing
>She doesn't know how to turn the car's headlights on
>Didn't know 'brake lights' were a thing
>Thought the speed limit through school zones only mattered if there were kids in the road
>She thinks the speed limit through parking lots is 25mph

God help us all if she actually passes this driver's test. She somehow passed her permit test.
>>
>>15564799
>tfw no speeding gf
>>
>>15564703
*golf clap*
>>
>want to be left alone
>fat neckbeard keeps annoying me every time I step out of the house
Rest of the story is completely fame
>>
>>15564856
Fake*

Seriously if you have nothing of importance to say then leave people the fuck alone instead of holding them verbally hostage.
>>
File: 1465615739117b.jpg (58KB, 640x728px) Image search: [Google]
1465615739117b.jpg
58KB, 640x728px
>>15564352
Right when I started dating my now-fiancé
>drives a fucking pt cruiser
>w/e she is cute, and actually a decent driver too
>she had no fucking idea how cars worked, neither did her father.
>they wouldn't listen to me at all about what the car needed. Her dad had been going to the same mechanic for years and only trusted him
>car overheats badly, she calls me and asks what to do, I say wait at least an hour, don't push the car, it had begun leaking oil badly
>tell them it's the head gasket leaking badly and to put more oil in it and drive straight home

>she drives to school in rush hour traffic instead because she hates bussing
>head gasket is doneskies.
>cracks the engine block 4 blocks from the school, no oil in the engine.

>gets mad because her car shouldn't have broken down after I replaced the rad hozes and oil change 3 months ago

>mfw
>>
>Try to go to work
>Every day this lardass is trying to talk to me for no reason
>Stares at me literally every time I try to leave the house
>Glance over to see if he's still staring
>You can tell by his face he took this as some sort of insult
>Probably making up a story on the internet about how he's the white knight every girl deserves and I'm a bitch for not wanting to talk to him just because he happens to exist near me

Seriously OP the only one acting like a woman here is you
>>
>>15564418
o snap
>>
>>15564888
Not original anon

What shit city do you live in where greeting your neighbour when you see them is not socially acceptable and encouraged?
I give the lady next door my paper when I am done with it, I say hi to everyone around me. Why is anon a neckbeard for doing this? Regardless of whether or not he's a neckbeard the lady should at least pretend to be nice. It's common courtesy. Go be salty on /b/>>15564888
>>
>obviously doesn't want to talk to the needy attention whore known as OP
>maybe she'll change her mind if I annoy her every single day for months
>WHAT A FUCKING CUNT I'M OBVIOUSLY BEING THE REASONABLE AND NICE PERSON HERE WHO CAN TOTALLY TAKE A HINT
>>
>>15564888
As usual per 4chan, wasted trips on 0/10 bait
>>
>>15564888
>>15564910
Samefag
>>
>>15564856
Oh please, it takes nothing to say hi. You make it sound like he was asking her out
>>
>>15564909
Most people actually want to go about their day without random assholes faking interest in them. If they don't want to deal with you the first couple times you should respect their boundaries instead of keeping it up for months then sperging out about how anybody who doesnt want to talk to you is a cunt. Maybe if you want to talk to someone give them something to talk about instead of just forcing awkward greetings from people who clearly don't want to talk to you
>>
>>15564918
Go away OP
>>15564921
And if someone doesn't want to greet random people you keep annoying them for months then act like they're in the wrong?
>>
>>15564888
>>15564856

>getting mad because someone greets his neighbor
>samefagging this hard

That's enough wewing for today lad

Also
>i'm a bitch for not wanting to talk to him just because he happens to exist near me
One day you'll grow up and realise that tightly knit and friendly communities are what makes this world a better place. But obviously you'd rather have a djihad preaching mosquee next door, sure they would not try to make small talk with you, and you would be glad that they respect your "desire to be alone" until that one day where they'll go full akbar mode.
>>
>>15564856
Protip : wear headphones or ear buds and ignore people

Most of the time I don't even have music playing, I just don't want to talk to people
>>
File: 1458862185077.jpg (16KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1458862185077.jpg
16KB, 251x242px
>>15564378
>photon fluid
>>
>>15564926
I'm not that anon bruh. I just think you're overanalyzing. Waving at your neighbor isn't faking interest or being annoying. It's actually what good ol' white people did in the days before people where butthurt stressed out crybabies.

I live in northern Canada at just about everyone you pass on the road. You must live in los-angeles or some shithole
>>
>>15564935
>person I don't like annoys me every day for months
>because he lives near me I'm the one in the wrong for not liking him
Do you even live in the real world or do you just assume if somebody doesn't like you they're a cunt
>>
>>15564934
>And if someone doesn't want to greet random people you keep annoying them for months then act like they're in the wrong?
1. He's not random, he's her nextdoor neighbor
2. Again, hes not asking her out or grabbing her ass or anything. I know living in the basements clouds your sense of social judgment but people say hi to each other all the time. It takes a fraction of a second.
>>
>>15564950
And you wave at just about everyone you pass** excuse my grammatical autism
>>
>>15564950
That's what OP was doing. If he didn't get a response he should have left her alone like a normal person would have. Instead he keeps it up for months, takes everything as an insult then blogs about how she's an cunt online
>>
File: rally_turn.gif (2MB, 384x217px) Image search: [Google]
rally_turn.gif
2MB, 384x217px
>go on a date with a girl
>she drives a late 90s F-150
>somehow start talking about cars
>she tells me she fills her tires to the air pressure on the tire
>didn't even know the sticker on the inside of the door existed

Sometimes I wonder if her tires ever exploded, oh well, I warned her.
>>
>>15564934
That's her right to ignore him. Op may or may not have been annoying, no one else but op and her were there so we cant tell, but i cant imagine someone saying hello (takes a second or 2) would be all that annoying.

Fucking hell, if attempting to have a cordial, neighborly relationship triggers you this hard then maybe real life isnt the place for you
>>
OP you did good. Though if i were in that situation i would flatly state the reason for not lending a hand, then when she flips her shit on my front porch, politely ask her to get off my property with a 'best of luck' comment.

Story time:
>be me
>driven across US seven times
>driven all over Europe over the last seven years
>everytime there is someone driving up the ass end of my car, or cutting myself or others off, or not using their blinker, or driving their shit ass econo box like a race car it is almost always a woman
>even my wife comments on how fucking stupid women drivers are
>>
>>15564954
It doesn't matter if they happen to live close to you, if they don't want to talk to you then you don't keep annoying them every day for months, I don't know what you autists find so hard to understand about this.

Nobody is faulting OP for waving or greeting once, after months of doing this when somebody clearly doesn't want to talk them then he's definitely in the wrong.
>>
>>15564926
>random assholes
>your fucking NEIGHBORS
You were raised wrong. I hope you never move into any community I live in.
>>
>>15564973
See; >>15564980

OP is being the bad neighbor by not respecting boundaries when they've been clearly established
>>
>>15564992
Yeah, she established herself as a rude city-slicker cunt hermit. Hospitality is a two way street.
>>
>>15564986
You keep saying that but doesn't mean anything. Just because you live near someone doesn't mean you have to like them but given how much you've been losing you shit over people not liking you I can tell you have zero sense of self awareness . Leave people alone if they don't want to talk to you, how is this a difficult concept
>>
>>15564998
>any woman who doesn't want to talk to me is a crusty hermit
You keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-04-12-03-32.png (763KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-04-12-03-32.png
763KB, 1080x1920px
>>15564968
Fucking hell. I say hi to weird people and nice people whether or not I'm in a good or bad mood. When did we become such self centered cunts that we can't be courteous to our neighbours because we're grumpy or a snotnosed special snowflake

The lady kinda sounds like a bitch, she tried to use him to fix her car after ignoring him, sounds like a typical basic bitch. Sure being a single mom is stressful but you reap what you sow

Also my capatcha was related AF
>>
>>15565002
>thinks he's talking to the same person
Stay out of the South with your toxic upbringing. You ain't neighborly at all. You are EXPECTED to participate in your community. It's not an optional thing. You disagree, you were raised wrong. It's that simple.

You drive on the right.
You take your hat off during the national anthem.
You say hello to your neighbor.
This is not hard.
>>
>>15564992
But that's wrong. Op is being a great neighbor by pleasantly greeting his fellow neighbors. The woman is being the bad neighbor by not taking half a second out of her day to respond in kind
>>
>>15564998
This
>>
This thread: if somebody doesn't want to talk to me, especially after bothering them every day then they're a cunt
>>
File: 1470324654398.png (70KB, 994x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1470324654398.png
70KB, 994x1044px
>>15564352
>>15564408
Women are disgusted by Betas like OP. They don't see them as sexual beings. She was insulted by the fact that OP even looks at her.

Remember kids, only the top 20% of men are sexual creatures to women.

Also ya did good OP.
>>
>Be outgoing
>Say Hi to everyone I encounter no matter where I'm at
>Mexicans nextdoor eternally booty blasted and have to turn away because honkey is talking to them,
KEK. You guys are hilarious. Do whatever the fuck you want. Also fuck the autismos DEMANDING their neighbors not greet them because they're too pussy to talk.
>>
>>15565031
This post: if someone can't be shitted to say hello to a friendly neighbor once in a while then they're a cunt
>>
>>15565016
That part of the story was clearly made up to justify OP being a literal autist who can't handle pepper not liking him
>>15565018
>just do everything without questioning it
Great open-mindedness the south prides itself on
>>15565021
It was very clearly pleasant if she didn't want to even acknowledge him and there's literally no way that could come off as annoying

You people keep going on about it'sexpected and they're being cunts but you can't even handle the handle the concept of respecting the boundaries of people who may not enjoy what you do
>>
>>15565046
>be obnoxious cunt nobody wants to talk to
>demand they engage in your nonsense or you sperg out otherwise
>bring race into it for no reason
Good job showing how you're the one taking the high road here
>>15565048
Once in a while = every single day

If somebody's clearly uncomfortable you're not exactly being neighborly by forcing them into that same position over and over
>>
>>15565066
People, not pepper
Autocorrect pls
>>
>>15565046
The Mexicans don't care about you lol
>wah I am so mad my white neighbors keep saying good morning to me
"no"
>>
>>15565087
>No reason
Based on what knowledge?
>Being such an autistic that someone waving and saying hi is placing "demands" on you.
KEK

I didn't make demands with anyone. I'll wave and will continue to do so regardless of it's reciprocal.
>>
>>15565066
South prides itself on hospitality.

Anyway, here's my story.
>sister is having trouble with her car
>calls my uncle for help
>tells her to come to his workplace and take his car, keys will be on the driver side floor
>he'll take her car back to his place to fix it
>few hours later uncle gets off work
>his car is still parked right where he left it
>hears another guy bitching about how his daughter "borrowed" his car again
>uncle asks him what he drives, the guy drives the same car as my uncle except it's white
>uncles car is black
>they check where the other guy had his car parked, sisters car is right beside it
>uncle calls sister, confirms she is in a white car instead of a black one
>brings the car back with a full tank and everything is okay
Best part of the story is the fact my sister had borrowed my uncles car before. So she knew what it looked like. Crazy coincidence that the other guy had keys on his floor too but that's what they told me.
>>
>>15565107
Good for them. I'll continue to do what I want. :)
>>
>>15565087
It's kind of ambiguous whether OP was annoying or not. If he kept doing it literally everyday for months then yeah he's dense, but otherwise she's the jerk.
>>
File: bugs_bunny.png (283KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
bugs_bunny.png
283KB, 354x367px
>be cartpushing wageslave at target
>mfw watching women trying to park their giant crossovers
>mfw women think they have to wait for me to move my line of carts when there's 2 cars worth of space in the lane still
>>
>>15565118
Except the entire thread has been sperging about people who don't want to return waves or whatever. You obviously care or you wouldn't be whining about it, some people want to be left alone and only shitty neighbors won't respect that
>>
>>15565129
I want to be a shitty neighbor who greets you constantly. Why don't you respect that?
>>
>>
File: 1438162949224.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1438162949224.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>15564703
>girlfriend wants to drive my truck, '10 tundra
>gets halfway turned around in driveway
>commenced 6 point k turn
>breaks down after 2 minutes out of no where
>quickly becomes full on melt down
>"omg I can't do this, I don't even know where to go, it's hard to see"
>tears soon follow
>>
>>15565002

>doesn't bother reciprocating her neighbor's greeting
>has no problem with showing up at his house asking him to fix her car for free
>>
>>15564352
>Wave Hi and she looks absolutely disgusted. Say "Hey neighbor!" with a smile and she just ignores me and stalks inside
>this continues for months, she's just a cunt and I'm trying to be nice.

Well fuck I'm going through this right now, except the woman is a nigger so I kinda expect her to be a rude bitch. Her daughter Is way friendlier, said hi so I greeted back. Fuck her mom though
>>
File: 1468672863787.jpg (217KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1468672863787.jpg
217KB, 957x1300px
>>15565044
>only the top 20% of men are sexual creatures to women

>mfw I'm in the top 20%
>>
>be pedestrian crossing towards the supermarket
>bitch on her phone doesn't yield
>almost get run over as I was halfway through
>kick her tail light
>she comes to a full stop but takes off aggressively

Yeah what are you gonna do about it you fucking cunt
>>
>>15565175
What was the purpose of this picture
What possessed the stock photographers to take this picture

Is there a particular demand for men in shitty chainmail sexually eating dessert?
>>
>Long line of cars on the left lane
>Two lane road
>Mfw right lane is faster than left lane
>Manage to pass everyone switching from left to right lanes
>Make it to the end of left lane of cars
>Mfw stupid bitch woman driving a Nissan Versa having a lively conversation with another bitch

Why, oh why women do this???
>>
>>15565182
How the fuck did you kick her tail light if you're in a car?
>>
>>15565175
me too :3

You either whine about it or improve yourself.
>>
>>15564352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUOw_Bu4ZNM&feature=youtu.be

female driver meets /dbt/, suffers broken rear window.
>>
File: 1469356859124.gif (983KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469356859124.gif
983KB, 480x300px
>>15565150
Same anon

>4'11 gf tries to drive my '03 Suburban
>seat goes all the way up, still can't see over the dashboard
>get her a little butt cushion so she can see
>raise the pedals all the way to the top so she can reach them
>"this is terrifying what the fuck how do you drive this"
>"I can't feel where I'm going, the gas pedal is too sensitive, when I accelerate it kicks me around like it doesn't care about me"
>"please send help"
>>
>>15564886
>Women.

>>15564954
Hey man, i live in a basement and i have a healthy relationship with my neighbor.

>>15564978
My mom is a women, and she has crashed her 4 times. Never at fault somehow. My dad drives faster and more than her, same with me, but idk how we have never managed to crash.

What the hell happened to this thread? Is it really that weird to say hi to your neighbor? Every neighborhood I've been in, people just kinda say hi to each other and make idle talk.

Even people who i know don't like each other, like this one dude who fucked up the bumper on a dudes car with his lawn mower. i still see them saying hi to each other.

It's just a courtesy thing, what's going on here?
>>
>>15565277
>It's just a courtesy thing, what's going on here?
Europeans and people who have introversion issues / social anxiety.
>>
>>15565107
No, can confirm. Very few minorities are very neighborly. Asians are and richer brown people are.

Or maybe i'm just saying that cos i'm a richer brown person.

>>15565129
>Implying that's what the thread has been about.
Only a few select artists brought that up, it was about women car stories and a few good/bad neighbor stories.

>getting hung up on a small thing
>not being able to partake in normal human interaction
GEE, A LEGITIMATE AUTIST.
>>
>>15565242
Whats the deal with these little womanlet women? Under 5 feet tall? Thats mexican squah tier....

Like 10 year olds could give them a beating.

Ridiculous and shitty genetics.
>>
i thought the same
>>
>>15565309
>Whats the deal with these little womanlet women? Under 5 feet tall? Thats mexican squah tier....

I know man I don't get it. I know three girls in this category, the shortest is 4'10 with D cup tits. RIP genetics
>>
>>15564352
>tfw gf
>she drives 70mph tops (in the left lane)
>when i drive she is an utter failure as a navigator, even with a smartphone right in front of her face
>literally cannot tell me where to go, will tell me the wrong way, etc
>complains if i look at a phone while driving

Just fucking shoot me bros
>>
>>15565144
I had this happen to me.
>Nissan rogue fill cap is on the passenger side
>all my other cars except focus had it on drivers side
>stop for gas
>wrong side
>visible self reflection.

>>15565239
Broke her rear window with one punch
Strong guy or weak window?
>>
>>15565318
Dump her.

Unless she's ok in other aspects.
>>
>>15565220
>Mfw, poor reading comprehension.

English must not be your first language
>>
>>15565338
oh my god how embarrassing. My bad familia
>>
>>15565318
>mom is Dutch
>never learned her english left and rights
>can't speak Dutch any more
>ask for directions
>"where am I going mom"
>points to the left or right "That way"
>3 way multi turn intersection in busy traffic

kill me
>>
>>15565194
Trying to find\create a niche since the mainstream stock shit is probably flooded and they'll never sell anything
>>
>>15565297
>*Continentals
>>
>>15565277
>Is it really that weird to say hi to your neighbor?

It is in some places. I've lived in various areas in the southern US, and it's social convention that you say hello to your neighbors -- not doing so is rude. I've had friends from California who say you don't greet or acknowledge people without a reason though since it comes off as weird there.

I think it's best to just follow the customs of the area you live in. If you move to Alabama, you'd better be comfortable with greeting people as acquaintances, if you move to New York, you can probably get by with treating everyone else there as an NPC.
>>
>>15564352
I want to buy you a case of bears.
>>
>>15565007
Any neighbor who doesn't respond to another neighbor's greeting is a crusty hermit, why are you blowing it out to every single woman?
>>
>>15565630
He's a NEET trying to defend his sour attitude towards socialization, and the easiest way to do that is to accuse OP of misogyny
>>
>>15564910
I know it's a shitty bait, but I'll bite anyway.
If she doesn't want to talk to OP, she doesn't have to. But then after days/months of ignoring him, going to his house crying and asking him to fix her car is really stupid, don't you think, shitposter-chan?
>>
>>15564703
>expecting a woman to understand any type of heavy machinery or complicated buttons even after stressing it multiple times to be careful
I think I found your mistake
>>
>merge into traffic
>car I merged in front of is a cute little Peugeot driven by a cute blonde chick
>feel like merging into her is kind of sexual in a way
>we're stuck in slow traffic so she starts doing her hair up while driving
>does it for a full ten minutes
>struggling to keep my eyes on the road and not the mirror
>hnnghhh

Heatenings were had
>>
>>15564953
Found the ghetto dweller
>>
>>15564703
>letting a woman touch a fucking excursion
You deserved it.
>>
Sounds to me like OPs problem is that she didn't want anything to do with him until she needed something from him.
>>
>>15564992
And she's not in the wrong for asking for free labor?
>>
>>15564352
>in law enforcement academy
>doing emergency vehicle operation training on their track
>instructor, myself, and woman from my recruit class driving in brand new Ford Interceptor
>less than 200 miles on the odometer
>upcoming section of track curves right with gravel off to the left side
>supposed to gradually go into the gravel at ~25mph heading into the turn, let off the gas, and recover back onto the track
>she ignores the instructor telling her to "slow the fuck down" and goes into the gravel going 45mph
>accelerates while turning right to get out of the gravel
>back end slides out to the left and we go into the grass sideways
>both wheels on the left side dig into the grass and dirt
>trippingmechanism.jpg
>roll 4 times
>wake up upside down in car

Thank God for helmets
>>
>>15564427
>>It was tasty as fuck

Holy shit you're a brave man. I'd never eat some random stranger's food. I've seen too many people in public restrooms take a shit and leave without washing their hands
>>
>>15564352
I would at least have told her to her face that it was because of her pretentious behavior.

You probably avoided a few problems by not touching the car at all. Good job.

If she were nice though I would have personally looked at it for free.
>>
>>15565126
>cars that pull into spots with carts in them already
This one lady pulled up so that her drivers door was next to a cart then opens her door onto the cart, as if she didnt even notice it was there.
>>
>>15564856

>saying "hi" is hard

t. autistic person
>>
>>15565031
Since when is saying hello "talking"? 90% of the time I use that word, I walk away immediately because I'm not there to have a conversation but instead just acknowledging them. Normally at a gas station or whatever.
>>
>>15564427
You're doing god's work anon. Have a (You).
>>
>>15565018
Y'all need to be neighbors with Hispanics, they'll bring you food all the time and be the first at your door if they hear someone trying to break in
>>
>>15565879
I wasn`t too worried, they where an old white couple.

They turned out to be really nice clean people too. They sometimes go to an Auto show nearby and look at the cars. I guess youth and all.

>>15565932
this

Just a simple Hello, while walking by.
>>
>>15565314
Pics, please?
That sounds like my kind of girl.
>>
>>15565352
If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.
>>
>>15565309
>gf is a 5'1" Mexican
>>
>>15565879
> I'd never eat some random stranger's food. I've seen too many people in public restrooms take a shit and leave without washing their hands
Are you the kind of mentally challenged motherfucker who would touch his own shit? If so, yes, washing your hands is mandatory.
>>
>Be me, aerospace engineer AND fucking mechanic (and I'm not making this up)
>Have retarded sister who owns an Alfa Romeo Mito (brand new in 2012 and shit is fucking destroyed, full of shit, clothes and broken parts of the interior)
>One day battery dies (she literally has changed 4 batteries since 2012). Wow how could this happen?
>Tell her not to be retarded, that I will replace her battery if she buys it.
>She insists her car is someway special so I cannot replace the battery like a regular one, she HAS TO take it to the official service to fucking replace a battery
>Tells me some strange bullshit about some shit going on in the electrical system of the car that somehow makes it impossible for the battery to be replaced normally
>Tell her that's bullshit
> "Oh but you surely do not know as much as the guys working there, you have no clue"
>She ends up paying 150bucks for a battery (a fucking regular, everyday battery)

Fucking retard.
>>
>>15566007
Gotdamnit I haven't heard that in awhile.

>be me
>going through air assault school
>have a few foreign soldiers in the class, cool
>8 guys from the first Dutch ranger unit, super cool
>don't speak any English really, but these fucks are good
>didn't realize they were already qualified back home
>anyway after every event where they would wash out the rest of the fucking pogs in the class
>hear one garbled sentence in English followed by Dutch laughter
>"if it aint Dutch it aint much"
>every time

They were actually pretty cool though and I managed to get one to trade me one of his spare uniforms. Top notch guys they were.
>>
>>15564422
>People throwing up their hand(s) because of something that was obviously their fault
AAHHHH
seriously triggered, I go apeshit when I see this
I cannot fathom how people justify illegal behavior after they literally see it have negative consequences immediately and in front of their own eyes.
>I just technically committed a crime by not signalling
>You then caused me mild inconvenience
>I'm now angry at you
Unless they just don't realize it's illegal, in which case they shouldn't be driving.
>>
>>15564799
are you in Florida?
My second cousin passed a stop sign and couldn't back-in park on the test. She passed. And she felt so bad about it that when she moved back to Connecticut she had her mom drive with her for another 3 months before she went out on her own again.
>>
>>15565328
When i got a new pair of gloves i tried to stress test the old one on random shit
Managed to crack several tiles and thin concrete
>>
>>15566034
Kek
>be mech eng
>worked on bikes ever since 14
>gramps old car goes to sis
>offer to change oil, touch up paint and check minor shit
>"nah, i'll have the nice guys at the dealership do it. They even gave me a discount!"
>on what?
>"oh, one of theplate lights had come loose or something"
Guess who can afford multiple vehicles and who had to beg to inherit one?
>>
I watched a woman applying makeup on a busy road when I was on the tram.
I though that was just a meme, but there she was, brush in one hand and compact in the other, stairing in the rear view mirror.
It was terrifying to be honest.
>>
File: 420001645_640.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
420001645_640.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>sitting at a stoplight in my ae86
>playing eurobeat (DANCING QUEEN)
>windows down because no ac
>not too loud but still audible from the car next to me
>slut in car next to me cranks up her non-memetic shit

fucking women i swear
>>
>tfw you don't have a mexican gf
>>
>>15565167
No, fuck her daughter, anon.
>>
>>15565861
This

She clearly doesn't have a problem talking to OP when she wants something. Saying hello like a normal person is not fucking hard.
>>
>>15565277
>My mom is a woman
What an age we live in where this needs clarification.
>>
File: 1287147202768.jpg (2KB, 126x103px) Image search: [Google]
1287147202768.jpg
2KB, 126x103px
>cruising down the street [in my 64]
>pass through this crossing
>woman in a suzuki swift has a stop
>she completely disregards it
>I sincerely think to myself she'll stop at the last second
>she doesn't
>brake hard
>fucking car looks like a christmas tree with the 4 way blinkers going on and off fast
>bitch doesn't even care
>honk
>she stops and honks back
What the flying fuck.

>always pass through this roundabout when I'm going home
>it's always packed
>i'm already on the roundabout, about to take my exit
>this retarded woman in a Audi A3 arrives at the roundabout entry lane and simply continues, doesn't even look nor bothers to brake
>have to brake hard as fuck
>bitch literally doesn't even look
This happened on the same day. I swear, old people and women are an absolute calamity on the roads
>>
File: This is b8.jpg (10KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
This is b8.jpg
10KB, 299x169px
>>15564926
>Maybe if you want to talk to someone give them something to talk about instead of just forcing awkward greetings from people who clearly don't want to talk to you
>Greeting people is weird

Anon the only autistic one here is you
>>
>>15566079
>illegal
Legality has little relevance to the situation. Safety is the concern. If legality was any measure of correct or incorrect action then politicians truly would be gods.
>>
File: 1467675973612.jpg (25KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467675973612.jpg
25KB, 249x250px
>>15564828
>>15566110

Colorado, looks like she passed.. 'barely'. She said her mistakes were:

>Going 39 in a 25
>Turning while not in the dedicated turn lane
>Not fully stopping at a stopsign
>Going 50 in a 45

How the fuck.
>>
>>15565229
It's a good feel, bud
(^:
>>
>Driving on I-294 to get to an internship
>10 miles south of O'Hare, traffic jams up
>No worries, accounted for some slowdowns because airport
>Ten minutes of taillight crawling
>Traffic stops altogether
>Well, fuck
>Look around at who else is stuck
>Notice something green to the left
>Aston Martin DB7
>Convertible
>Wholly shit
>Roof suddenly starts coming down because we're not going anywhere anytime soon
>Black-haired blue-eyed beauty with a shapely chest
>DOUBLE DAMN
>Roll window down, say something to the tune of "Hi, love your car!"
>She looks around for a bit, sees it's the guy in the Taurus to her right, then smiles
>"Thanks, she's just been rebuilt!"
>Converse for about 20 minutes about how she inherited the thing after it had sit for eight years full of fluid
>Worked on it herself under supervision to get an auto tech cert and get it going again
>Was just out for a drive, decided to go this way to get somewhere, got stuck in the same jam
>Traffic starts moving again, we part ways
>She gives a little wave and revs the engine a bit before begrudgingly creeping away at the same snail's pace we're all stuck at

Cursed myself later for not asking if she was busy. There were zero rings on those fingers.
>>
>>15565239
>/dbt/
>scooter
Pick 1
>>
>>15566034
Theres some mercedes that if you just replace the battery like normal it literally fries the computer. You have to disable some shit with an OBD reader first
>>
>>15566034

Actually if the car has a start&stop system then you need a specific battery and probably some sort of system reset so she's not completely wrong.
>>
File: rocko.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
rocko.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>driving down 2 lane road at 9 PM
>stick to speed limit because of traffic
>sudden flash of light in rearview which doesn't go away
>look at the part that isn't fucking blinding me
>make out grille of late model Hyundai
>stacey thundercunt and bitchy 18 year old friend in front seats
>can't go any faster because of traffic
>reach intersection where you can make a right on red to the four-lane road
>can't make the turn because of traffic
>thundercunt can't squeeze her veloster through
>starts laying on the horn
>still can't turn because of traffic
>light turns green
>look behind me again
>she was on her fucking phone
>stick left hand out window, honk and flip her off when she speeds by
>>
>>15564378
How is that any better, to send her on some phony errand that she couldn't do anyway.

OP told her to fuck off better by just closing the door than be a petulant child.
>>
>>15565307
>richer brown person

so you're poor, in other words?
>>
>>15564888
anon, if you want to live in your little shell, dont expect people to randomly help you out for no apparant reason if you are not part of the community. And to think how easy it is to say one word back "hello" is too much for you to even bother with.
>>
>>15565466
california is slowing going the npc route, most of where i live ive never talked to my neighbors, but if they were nice and didnt call the cops on me because of my loud exhausts and tuning sessions i would gladly help them out. Everyone around me is generally very nice.

Most people dont talk much here because of the same reason i dont, im more afraid of them knowing what is in my house such as dirt bikes, cars, parts, tools etc that i think they would get stolen if they knew where i lived. So everyone kinda lives in this little shell of "nothing to see here move along".
>>
>>15566079
You'll like this video off my dashcam then
https://youtu.be/G2I2Hcy-YbI
>>
>>15564427
With the constant mentions of ethnicity in this post I thought it would have something to do with the story
>>
>riding baiku to school
>soccer mom in minivan starts merging into my lane
>right on top of me
>didn't even check her mirror
>honk my horn
>still coming
>literally boxed in
>can't go anywhere
>2%er time
>take my steel toe boot and kick a nice dent in her door
>yells at me and honks like crazy
>contemplate smashing her mirror because she obviously doesn't use it
I need to get a go pro this is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>15567007
Whites > Asians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every shit skin.
>>
File: downthetracks.jpg (13KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
downthetracks.jpg
13KB, 208x243px
>>15564422
Nothing pisses me off more than some fuck running door handle to door handle with me trying to merge when there's no fucking other cars on the road within 100 yards in front or back of me and expecting me to move over.

I'm the only fucking car here. My cruise is on. I'm here and have the right of way. You have one job, to merge into a space that I'm not using. If you can't handle that, eat shoulder.
>>
Wonder if the opinion on women drivers is going to change with the SJW tumblr bullshit. All the women I've known have been TERRIBLE drivers though. Just about every single last one.
>>
>need to take my mom to the airport
>she drives her car to my house
>I drive her to the airport in my car
>park her car in my driveway, my driveway is on an fairly steep incline so I put the e brake on
>a few days later, my sister picked her up from the airport while I was at work
> they go to pickup the car
>my mom calls me crying, she can't move her car
>ask if she released the ebrake
>??
>tell her to push the button and lift the lever that's up next to her seat
>after struggling she finally gets it down and mentions is passing that she never knew what that lever did
>mfw when mom, who has been diving for close to 50 years, didn't know how to use an ebrake
>mfw when I have no face
>>
Since we're talking about shitty neighbors

>Fucking retards across the street
>At least 2 or 3 times a week someone comes by to pick one of them up
>Lays on the horn until they come out
>It's 7 in the god damn morning be a decent human being and walk up to the fucking door and knock

Also:
>Same neighbors
>Dude drives a big truck
>Every time he pulls into his driveway
>every single time
>Tires screech
>>
>>15564427
>a neighborhood where people actually talk to eachother
what the fuck?
I live in America. Everyone just stays inside
if more than two people are outside at a time we all just walk past with our heads down dont make eye contact dont say a word.
If two people are walking dogs and the dogs get excited at eachother the two human owners just have to stand there until their dogs come back

What the fuck kind of weird storybook place did you move into
>>
>>15565018
seriously though, why do northerners always assume that everyone else is trying to get the better of them
>has lived in a small town in Texas
>driving through Chicago for the first time
>constantly being cut off
>getting middle finger when honking because they almost caused a wreck
>fuckers hogging the left lane
i'm never going there again if I don't have to
>>
Had a gf a while back who thought she was god's gift to driving, would always drive her shit box like a boy racer and said she was a fast driver.

>driving down gravel road that had just been graded
>pretty wide sweeping corner, tell her to slow down
>"I'm not even going that fast, it'll be fine if I keep a good line"
>realises as we're coming into the halfway point of the corner we're too fast, comes straight off the accelerator
>lift off oversteer, tries to catch it, over corrects slide through a fence and barely missed a tree

In the end she nearly killed me 3 times. Still drives around like this with shit tires and thinks she's a great driver.
>>
>>15567323
you live above the mason-dixon line, don't you?
>>
>>15565899
Fuck it. I'll park in spaces with loose carts in them. I'll even nudge them out of the way with the bumper of my shitbox. What does it matter?

>>15565126
>be cartpushing wageslave at wal-mart
>see some cunt sitting in her car with her engine running. I'm skeptical as I have to pass behind her
>no reverse lights on. I think I'm safe
>just as I get behind her she starts backing up at me
>shout "HEY HEY HEY"
>"sorry"
her reverse light on my side was out
>>
>>15566416
holy fuck any illegal act is supposed to be an automatic failure
>>
>>15567091
I dont mind if there is a car there, I will yield to highway traffic to zipper in. I HAD to squeeze out in order to not get squished by her murderwagon.
Plus it was 4pm near cincinnati. Theeerrrre's not a whole lot of room, it takes some cooperation.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 720x960px
>bought my gf her first car, a cheap as fuck E36
>she didn't know cars skid on gravel
>she didn't know how to countersteer properly
she sent me this fucking pic.
Bought her very good winter tyres, taught her the basics of oversteer and drifting, she never had a problem in winter afterwards.
She did bump in several cars when paralel parking though
>>
>>15567744
oh and she ended up in a ditch in that pic. Luckily the car was (almost) undamaged
>>
>>15564427
Holy shit where do you live? Sounds like some fairy tale shit desu familia. I don't think I'll ever experience that kind of neighborly love.
>>
>>15567512
Sounds like the average /o/tist
>>
>>15567323
You clearly don't live in the Midwest.
>>
bumped into a woman in a brand new Venza once, was totally my fault, followed too closely on icy highway. thankfully we were going super slow because of the shit weather and by the time we had bumpersex we were doing maybe eight miles an hour tops

HOWEVER

in the process of putting her back panel back on the Venza (popped right off in one piece, was kinda funny) she tells me n my dad that she's driving this brand new car to her boyfriends, way the fuck out in the country, so that he can...

put snow tires on it for her.

she drove her car for 3 hours way the fuck outta town IN A GODDAMN BLIZZARD to save a few bucks on getting SNOW TIRES put on.
>>
>>15567262
women who learned to drive a long time ago are often goddamn time bombs because they've basically learned a few skills and stitch them together with politeness and caution.

my grandma (bless her soul) slowed down by 20 or 30 km/h to take corners... even highway corners, because 'you gotta go slow when you turn'. Then she would kick it and rocket her Acadian up until that little engine was just about redlined because 'there's nobody else on the road, I can just go as fast as I like'. She also failed her drivers test because she was taught to just slow down and check at stop signs before coasting thru.

She was still a top-shelf grandma though, still lollin at the idea of her blazing through a speed trap in that mint little Pontiac going fast enough to make the radar read 'THE FUCK?'
>>
>>15565150
desu fampai it's kinda cute when they get all sobby like that. That's when even the schulbbiest 4chan poster gets to look like A REAL MAN in her eyes by fixing all her mistakes

what's bad is when they just get more angry and aggressive and I'LL FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT I'LL DRIVE THIS BARGE IM A STRONG WOMBYN' and then you're calling to have your vehicle towed out of a canal or gully somewhere.
>>
>>15565886
All of what this guy said.
She was a dick and then OP was a dick.
That passive aggressive shit was teenager tier, OP.
>>
>>15565755
if it was a Twingo i hope you would've pulled ahead of her and stopped and dragged her out to make sweet confused surprise love right there on the hood m8
>>
>>15564352
>bitch is too cheap to accept $15/hr
Wew lad
>>
>>15565150
Lol I let the gf take my car for a spin while I was in it, it scared her to death. It doesn't have THAT much power but compared to her 1.8 corolla it's a fucking F1 car. She didn't cry but her hands were ghost white, it was hilarious.

Then she commenced to tell me there's no way I needed it and I commenced to tell her good thing it isn't her money. She tends not to argue.
>>
File: RLycrGj.png (704KB, 720x1073px) Image search: [Google]
RLycrGj.png
704KB, 720x1073px
>>15567738
When there's not a lot of room, I see your point. If I can make room and I have the opportunity I'll do it if there is traffic, I was talking about me being the only car for a 1/4 mile and merging fucker wants to match speed and shove me over
>>
Literally every time one of my cars has made contact with another car it has been a woman driving. We are 7/7 now. And literally every time it is because they did something completely negligent.

>I am going to back out of my driveway with out looking and ram you while you are parked.
>I am going to back out of my parking space with out looking
>I am going to turn out into traffic then stop suddenly in the middle of the lane because I got scared
>I am going to back out of a parking space with out looking, just because the other woman failed I need to try this with you again
>I am going to drive into the back of you because the light was green
>I am going to drive under the back of your SUV in stop and go traffic because of reasons
>I am going to make a left turn across a 4 lane road with out looking.
>>
File: IMG_20140506_161325851_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140506_161325851_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
>>15567992
My wife's mother didn't let her learn to drive at 16 like a normal person, so I had to teach her to drive at 21 when she literally had to get a car to continue living her life. She accidentally took the nose of my SLK over a parking divider and fucked up the front bumper cover one day learning to park, and had a pretty strong cry about that (but she paid every cent of getting it fixed).

The silver lining is since I got to teach her to drive, she has none of the typical female bad habits
>>
>>15567999
No, fuck that guy. That shit is obnoxious. I make it to where the car in the right lane doesn't have to move. Either I overtake them or slow down, whichever is easier.
>>
>>15568030
You are a woman, right?
>>
>>15568039
don't let the jello show anon
>>
>sister just got her license
>taking her someplace
>decide to let her drive my jeep
>has to adjust the fuck out of the seat, since I'm a bigguy
>puts car in drive
>tries to pull handbrake
>literally can't get it to budge
>I have to do it for her
>we get going
>she's actually not bad at driving
>get to where I drop her off
>put in park
>she can again barely pull up the handbrake
>have to do it for her again
>chinese firedrill
>head home
>>
>>15568030
Got a buddy who's gf is like that. But yeah, teaching a girl to really drive isn't that hard. Whenever my gf questions why I did something, I explain why I chose to do what I did against the alternative. I'm trying to teach her different ways to drive defensively/offensively. Slowly but surely.

I have seen her touch her phone in her car in months. She's also learning to not be afraid to take her car over 4k rpm when the redline is like 7.5k
>>
>>15568059
haven't*
>>
>>15568059
Educating women drivers one at time.

Did you ever get your flood car replaced man?
>>
>sister has her permit
>trying to get her road ready for her intermediate driver's test
>nighttime driving, not even full dark yet, just about 15 mins past sunset
>we head about 2 miles from the house to go eat dinner
>follows way too closely to other cars, if the roads were slick we'd rear end them
>doesn't know to pull wide and constantly curbs the wheels
>we finally get to the parking lot, and she's trying to find a spot away from everyone else that's open... she sees one
>unfortunately, it's behind a curb divider
>she drives over a curb, into the grass median, and back down on the other side to park
>we're in a shitty low-clearance crossover and she scraped the fuck out of the front bumper
>my dad came this close to slamming her head against the window
>her excuse was "Oh it was DARK OUT and I couldnt see the curb there!"

This fucking bitch I swear. She's now 20 and no license yet.
>>
>>15568052
My sister is about to start learning to drive.

/o/ how can I teach her to be a good driver?

I gave her my keys to start my volvo 960 and she over cranked/started/idontknowthewordforit it and ground the starter motor a bit. I'm going to go ahead and assume that's a bad sign.
>>
>coming home from workout
>pull onto road my house is on
>see neighbor kid pulling out in his faggot Prius
>he looks right for cars
>as I'm approaching from the left
>keeps looking to the right
>I notice we are on a collision course
>swerve off narrow road to avoid this dumb fuck
>almost hit his mailbox
>sound horn, flip him off
>he fucking shrugs
>rage.exe activated
>reversr mighty mk3 jetta with the fury of 1000 suns
>slam brakes, shift to second
>redline and dump
>straight into his fucking mailbox

We don't talk anymore. Also, my horn buttons don't work anymore either
>>
>>15567482
I've had the same experience.

>grew up in Central Texas
>always had great neighbors, friendly, always said hello, etc.
>decide to take a road trip to New York
>cross into the new england region
>all of the sudden every single driver is an absolute ass
>wutisblinker.jpeg
>saw more middle fingers, texting while driving, cutting off, etc. than I've seen my whole life
>people in new york are even worse

How do people enjoy living there? I would kill myself if I had to live there any longer than 8 months.
>>
>>15564352

I'll take things that never happened for 400, Alex
>>
>>15566110
here in washington state, you instantly fail if you do something the proctor deems dangerous.
the proctor also told me that most people fail because they don't know how to follow the fucking speed limit.
>>
>>15568078
ride along with her and make sure she doesn't do dumb shit, and constantly critique her driving
that's how I learned from my dad

you could probably assume 'overcranking' is just being new to driving
>>
>>15568051
There is no point in my life I have ever been jelly of a SLK or the cucks that drive them.
>>
>>15568059
>She's also learning to not be afraid to take her car over 4k rpm when the redline is like 7.5k
Oh how fanciful and delicate life must be to have a cunt
>>
>>15565314
and they ALL wanna date some 6 foot guy and only 6 foot guys. Holy shit its like fucking a one of those tenge things for the guy. Know your place dwarf!
>>
>>15568153
The smaller you are the more female you are. They know what they've got.
>>
>>15568072
Yeah went with a 09 G37 with 95k, snagged it for 13k out the door with gap coverage. The payment is a joke.

Did some forum lurking before hand to see what major issues they have. Apparently dirty throttle bodies and front wheel bearings are their only major issues. Some guys supposedly are taking them up over 200k miles.

So far I'm very happy with my decision. The paint did need to be shown some love. Spent 6 hours washing, claying, and compounding it Wednesday. I'll have to go back and re-strip it with dish soap and polish it when I get some free time.

Trying to talk my non car enthusiast roomate out of getting a BRZ right now, as his car was totaled too. But he doesn't see the same disappointment I see in it. Plus it's his money and he can certainly afford it.
>>
>>15565239

My ex drove over my foot once when I was loading shit into the back seats of her car.

I was being a bit of a faggot and giving her smart ass comments during the loading, she was probably miffed over something before the occurrence.

>Barely lets me close the door and begins to pull off.
>Drives over the front 1/3rd of my foot
>Exclaim loudly that she did so
>She denies it
>Don't remember exactly what I said, but basically "YOU RAN OVER MY FOOT!"
>Peels outta there back to her place
>Drive back to her's at a normal pace
>She's not saying a damn thing and has unloaded all of her groceries herself
>Wouldn't apologize sincerely for hours, simply pissed that I yelled at her for doing something WRONG

To be fair there's a 5 year difference between us. I'll never make that mistake again.
>>
File: 4x4_shifter.png (3MB, 1822x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4x4_shifter.png
3MB, 1822x1080px
>Be teen me
>have an old datsun 4x4
>runs like a top
>mom constantly bitches about how much time I put into it
>Driving home one day and she asked if she could park it
>Dumb ass me lets her
>mfw she shifts it into revers without depressing the clutch
>mfw reverse gear is the non-sycro type
>The tranny sounded like it lost a tooth
>I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
>She slashes it into first gear without depressing the clutch again
>I yell at her to get out
>She trys to pull the e-break but instead pulls the 4x4 shifter
>mfw she didn’t depress the clutch
>mfw its not shift on the fly
>mfw she when from 2wd high straight to 4wd low range
>mfw my mom destroyed my transmission and transfer case

Decide to junk the car because I’ve put enough time and money into it
All the time I’m never gong to get back and all I have to show for are blue plates that I kept.
>>
>>15565352
just tell her the words then you nigger
>>
File: finnthehuman.jpg (282KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
finnthehuman.jpg
282KB, 600x600px
>>15565242

>when I accelerae it kicks me around like it doesn't care about me

fucking kek
>>
>>15568422
I hope she fucking paid you back.
>>
>>15564352
>Tell her too bad, I don't work for free, close the door.

Good job anon dont get pulled into some bs by your single mom neighbor
>>
>>15568422

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>15564419
>If she didn't say hello and at least act like you should be good neighbours, then you owed her nothing.

Fucking this, idc about any beta bullshit or whatever just be a good neighbor, its not that hard
>>
>>15568472
I guess she is paying me back by funding my college tuition so I call it even.
>>
>>15568499
No
>>
>>15568422
Holy shit anon
>>
>>15568503
My not mate, my tuition I like 2k a semester and that's more that what I paid for the it.
>>
>>15567687
She was hot enough for her dagumi-ness to be excused
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yWNpf9U60s
>>
>>15566876
You know, I get how you feel, but why would you wait so long to brake, and not even consider changing lanes?
Then you gun it into a red light.

You're almost as bad as a normie.
>>
>>15568554
I'd started braking before you can see the nose dive, just lighter than I should have I guess. I think I thought she might get out of of the lane by the time I got there (like you normally would if you pull out to turn left), but it turned out that she was a dumb shit and pulled out too soon, so I did have to stop. Hindsight is 20/20.

There was someone in the lane next to me when I noticed her.

Hard acceleration helps me cool down when I'm pissed off.
>>
>>15564703
Your fault.
>>
>>15568781
>Girlfriend never had a license or permit
>Tell her i'm not gonna give her rides for the rest of her life
>After failing a bunch of times she gets her license
>Find a cheap 03 Dodge Intrepid it was low milage and it's loaded, even has the SXT package
>Pig fat american slushbox but decent nonetheless
>Shes been driving for 6 years now
>Still cuts 50% of her left hand turns to tight and drives over the curb
>Still pulls up to close to curbs when parking scraping the front
>Still shifts it before coming to a complete stop even with me telling her it will wreck the tranny
>Still breaks way late, i have no idea how she hasn't rear ended anyone yet
>Everytime I see it it has some fresh ding/dent in it
>Have to put tie rods on it every year before inspection
>Only a matter of time before it's gonna need control arms and maybe a rack

I've done tie rods so much I know off hand it's 18 and 1/2 turns on the passanger side and 12 turns on the drivers side to get the wheel straight. It's so close if I didn't already pay for lifetime alignments at firestone I wouldn't even bother. like 2 years ago she started talking about a new car. We are doing a lot better financially now and I just got a new car. I told her "what's the point? you'll just wreck it anyways". She didn't even get pissed, she just dropped it. One thing i'll give her is she keeps her car clean, she'll drag out my shop vac regularly to vacuum it out then take it down to the car wash place.

I know Dodge has a shitty rep but they made a car that can survive my girlfriend. So props to them. When she kills the Intrepid (I'm thinking transmission) then i'll get her a few year old sub compact to tool around in. Maybe she'll hit less things in a smaller car.
>>
>>15568897
Make her drive an og CRX.

That shit'll learn you real good.
>>
>>15568897
>>Still cuts 50% of her left hand turns to tight and drives over the curb

Shit meant to say she cuts right turns to hard.
>>
File: 1381723265315.gif (473KB, 297x212px) Image search: [Google]
1381723265315.gif
473KB, 297x212px
>sister is 5'2, maybe 100 lbs soaking wet
>she's actually a damned good driver, probably because she's been a tomboy all her life
>loves cars, can drive a stick, taught her BF how to drive stick, do burnouts and swap a 350 V8 into a G-body.
>I laugh my ass off almost constantly because the one thing she complains about more often than anything else is women drivers.
>"Just take away all their goddamned licenses!"
>mfw

It's like she forgets she has a vagina most of the time.
>>
>>15568052
how is this even possible. my >5' mother can operate a handbrake
>>
>>15568507

>$2k a semester

I went to community college and my tuition was basically double that. Boomer or foreign? The fuck?
>>
>>15564352
Hahaha they want equality there ya go bitch fix your own shit like a man.
>>
>>15569030
I want your sister
>>
>>15568422
>anon's mom destroys his datsun 4x4
I know it's your mother, but had mine pulled such a stunt, I'd be hard pressed to forgive her for a long time and she'd never get to touch any of my cars
>>
>>15565220
Perhaps he could do it because he WASN'T in a car.
>>
File: image.png (204KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 500x374px
This happened last Wednesday.

>driving to BrickFair
>first day, hype as fuck
>fuck so many red lights
>one in particular was absolutely retarded
>sitting behind small Nissan sedan, Sentra I think
>passenger gets out of the fucking car
>blond valley girl, I hate them as much as Hitler hated Jews
>lights a cigarette
>takes two puffs in 15 seconds
>light turns green
>driver honks
>bitch tosses her cigarette onto the grass
>gets in car
>only three cars from that lane got through that 30 second green light
>10 cars each from other lanes get through
>heard there was a small fire in that grass patch later that night on my County's site
>mfw

I know by experience that even /mlp/ isn't retarded enough to do that.
>>
File: 1346521728875.gif (1MB, 176x244px) Image search: [Google]
1346521728875.gif
1MB, 176x244px
>>15564352
>apathetic bitch crying because situation overcame her
>got no help from based anon and cried harder
>probably ended up paying a lot more to the tow truck
>probably got yelled at work

Thanks for making my day start better
>>
File: he-man.jpg (17KB, 450x370px) Image search: [Google]
he-man.jpg
17KB, 450x370px
>>15564427
You can be my neighbor if you come to Argentina some day.
White neighbors too.
>>
>have 66 year old mum
>her car had no brakes (seized calipers)
>has no tyre tread barely 40% if that
>no front shocks totally blown
>front ball joints bent in a U shape
Oh dont worry son its fine

NOPE

Why are women so bad? I even offer to fix her car for free and she ummed and arred ended up doing the brakes and other shit like trans slip fix but it still the biggest turd

Heres whats wrong with it since you know who i am anyway

>Cooling system overheats from factory gearbox auto dies/leaks/burns oil
>Rear brakes are practically non existant.
>Rear diff clunks
>Driveline clunks
>mounts fucked
>Rust (yay non garaged beach owner before us)
>Engine needs injectors cleaned at least and bunch of other shit
???

Holy fuck the car literally gets beaten into the ground and still runs im honestly impressed yet sad at the same time.

Cosmetically it looks fine when it wants too but shes too lazy to clean it, i could detail it every day and every day it would get dirty beyond reasonable expectations

Kill me
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452565544138.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452565544138.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
I let my girlfriend drive my old chebby one time
>340hp at the rear wheels on a square nose pickup
>have my carb turned up for instantaneous throttle response
>keep 235/75 tires on it so it looks completely stock
>move the gas pedal a millimeter too far and you'll burn out
>she gets in
>pretty much fucking floors it
>truck slides to the left on a small 2 lane back road
>she locks up my brakes in a panic
>luckily land in the ditch with no harm to us or the truck

She still bitches that I don't let her drive it. She's 20 and has totaled 3 cars so far. Send help
>>
File: 1996_Corvette_Top.jpg (204KB, 714x290px) Image search: [Google]
1996_Corvette_Top.jpg
204KB, 714x290px
>>15569577
Sounds qt at least she had some balls anon

Give her an extra hard dicking ;)
>>
>mom wants to buy a new car
>spends $6000 more for one that's the "right color"
Idiot.

>mom buys new car
>her much younger kids are being loud in the back
>turns all the way around to talk to them
>rear ends someone at a stoplight
>new car totaled after 1 day
For fuck's sake, mom.

Apparently she rolled 2 cars with me in them when I was a baby. I make a point not to distract her whenever I decide to risk my life and ride with her when I'm visiting. She thinks I'm just really quiet in cars.
>>
>>15564409
my dick says you were wrong
my brain says you were right
>>
>>15569609
Fuck my mum is based by comparison

>driving my oldass v8
>gets the shits with dumb drivers on highway
>FLOORS it to 180km/h
noice
>>
>>15569539
Who is she?
>>
>>15564352
>can we get a women drivers thread
Your knowledge of women drivers is amusingly poor. There are lots of good women drivers. There are lots of very bad road rage male drivers. Not saying that you're wrong about drivers but you sound as if you have a bit of persecution complex.
>>
>>15569731
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for defending feminism.
>>
File: 1468841020188.jpg (138KB, 970x582px) Image search: [Google]
1468841020188.jpg
138KB, 970x582px
>>15569731
>Arriving at a male-primarily thread about banter and bollocks.
>Feels a need to point out that all their stories are true for the entire world wide population.
>>
>>15565870
>desire to know more intensifies
Pictures my friend
>>
>>15569685
Me and you both know that that's a man
>>
>>15569816
>Me and you

*You and I
>>
>>15569852
Xe and Xer
>>
>>15569100
That's basically how it is now, but I cant stay mad at her for that long. I am saving up to get a new one though. Maybe a Toyota this time, or a Mazda if it's clean.
>>
>>15564969
they won't if you do it to that max pressure and not above (that's the idea of a max pressure)
however, the pressure on the sticker is BEST for that car; going under or over compromises MPGs, ride, handling, tire wear and probably alignment
>>
>>15568078
>/o/ how can I teach her to be a good driver?
Other than to not treat the car as if it was a toaster appliance, you can take her through some practice driving techniques to improve her driving quality. Take a look at this archived /o/ thread and put her thru a little training and confidence building:

http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15398667/#q15398667
>>
>stop at red light on my motorcycle
>woman stops to my right
>her lane is right turn only
>glance over
>she has her hands on her cell phone sitting at 12 o'clock on her steering wheel texting or checking emails
>light turns green
>I start going forward
>she does too. ignores "Right Lane for Right Turn Only" sign
>still texting with cell phone at top of steering wheel
>getting closer to me so I blow my horn and brake
>she pulls in front of me missing my front wheel by inches, still looking at her cell phone
>looks in her mirror and flips me off

it's days like those that I wished I carried a pipe when I ride.
>>
>Be my sister in 1990.
>A few years older than me but has massive drugs and drinking problem.
>Barley finish High School and don't go to college.
>Need a car
>Buy a brand new Hyundai excel
>She buys it because she is almost thirty at this point and living with parents has has no money
>She has it three weeks
>She goes out for a late night of drinking
>Drives home drunk
>BLACKOUT TIME
>She passes out and sends the car into a ditch.
>Three week old new car into ditch
>Totals it.
>Mooches more money off my forgiving parents
>Buys second shitty Hyundai.
>Lasts 6 months before she totals it again.

My family was a fucking mess.
>>
>>15567323
Some suburb in the middle of GTA.

The surrounding area isn't all that good, a lot of cheap apartments leading to a rise of the APES, but this housing area, is REALLY expensive because all the shit nearby. The area is basically prime housing, so the population is basically 95% white, which keeps crime down, the rest is mostly Asians who don't do to much crime anyway. The remaining brown people know their place.

There's only one black family, and they're old so they're not bad. I didn't even know there where any blacks here until my car over steered into their fence. Yea i fixed the fence, they didn't even call the cops. Car broke it's bumper though. Moral of the story, bald all season tires aren't very good at taking corners even at 20.
>>
>>15568116
>you could probably assume 'overcranking' is just being new to driving

Overcranking shouldn't happen in all the new cars with computers controlling everything. I am at the point where I just quickly turn the key and almost instantly let go. The computer takes over and cranks the starter for me and of course automatically stops cranking.

>>15568269
>Wouldn't apologize sincerely for hours, simply pissed that I yelled at her for doing something WRONG
Most people are like that nowadays. It's part of the culture of avoiding any blame. It doesn't matter to them they door dinged your car with you there watching, ran over your foot, or hit your car while backing out, etc. They all say they didn't do it. If you cast any blame on them, they get angry in return and thereafter, anything you say is automatically wrong. You were only able to get her to accept responsibility because she couldn't hit-and-run you because she lived with you. Otherwise, it would have been hit and run with her never speaking to you again and telling others what an asshole and liar you are as her way of protecting her reputation in case you claimed she ran over your foot and ran off.
>>
>>15564799
Left lane isn't for passing only though
>>
>clutch cable breaks (in my driveway out of all the places)
>stupid mechanics
>had a spare handy
>put it in
>a bitch to attach it to the back of the pedal
>ask my gf to jiggle it from the engine compartment to make it easier for me
>finally attached to the pedal
>OCD as I am, I want to make sure it's nicely attached and it's in the right place
>move the pedal and ask gf if cable moves
>she "thinks" it does
>ask her to move the pedal and I check the cable
>she moves the pedal (by hand), cable doesn't move
fuck my life, I have to redo it
>get under the dash and take it off, put it back on
>switch places, she moves the pedal I check the cable
>nothing!
FUCK
>moment of inspiration:
honey, what pedal are you moving?
uuuh, middle one?
>she's been driving a manual for like 10 years at this point
honey, are you sure that's the right one?
uuuh, well if I move it with my hand it's different than with my feet
>>
File: DEUS VULT.png (827KB, 960x816px) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.png
827KB, 960x816px
>>15568078
Yea idk what's up with my sister.

>Cold as fuck December
>Start car so that it's no freezing cold when we sit inside
>Give 16 year old sister car keys
>She goes outside to start it
>No car sound
>What's going on?
>She's yelling the 'steering wheel is frozen and the key won't turn'
>8 year old little brother goes into the car
>I don't care, i'm eating.
>Brother is skinny and vert small, can't reach pedals.
>Sits on lap, rocks the wheel, turns the key
>Car starts
>mfw

>>15568084
>German engineering

>>15568088
Jobs.

>>15568422
>Letting a women touch your shit
>Dad once tried to teach mom to drive 90 something manual corolla
>She JUST couldn't
>Dad tells her to pull over, get out mid road
>She does as she's told
>Asking why he told her to get out, she'll figure it out.
>Dad says she'll never drive manual
>Mom asks why
>"Because you're a woman."
>She also sat exclusively in the back after that
>Unless a younger women or no one else was in the car.
>Brown people
>>
>>15570319
you're absolutely correct. Did your retirement check come in yet gramps?
>>
File: Argentina.png (232KB, 860x684px) Image search: [Google]
Argentina.png
232KB, 860x684px
>>15569489
Drive a truck.
Shoulda RAMed her.

>>15569550
>Argentina
>White
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>15569550
>>
>>15570302
>Does't carry some sort of weapon when you ride
I carry a hatchet., it's tied to my saddle bag.
>>
>>15570463
Even in my car I keep a gun in the driver door so if I get car jacked I will be a ok.
>>
>>15570135
I know that feel. My mom backed into my shitbox one day when she was in a rush and I did give her shit about it a bit, but in the end I forgave her. I can personally recommend the mazdas. I had a b2200 and I loved it, even if it was just rear wheel drive. Comfy as fuck and easy to work on. Very overlooked truck, sadly. Almost impossible to find here in Denmark.
>>
>>15564418
>just let out a loud kek in the bathroom at work
>coworker is in the stall next to me
You Fucker
>>
>>15569577
>She's 20 and has totaled 3 cars so far.

She didn't have to pay for those cars, right? And she didn't have to pay for any of those tows to the junkyard after she totaled them, right? She won't learn if she simply walks away from all expenses. To her, both the expenses and consequences are just some distant inconvenient memory.

How does she pay for insurance after totaling 3 cars by the age of 20? I bet none were reported so that's why her personal driving insurance is still affordable.
>>
>>15570307
>A few years older than me but has massive drugs and drinking problem.

Drug users and mental health cases can wear a family down. That's why a lot of american families now ABANDON the drug users and mental health cases to the social welfare system. LOL let taxpayers take care of it.

It's sad and infuriating at the same time.
>>
>>15570536
We tried to nurse her along but she would not have any of it. She passed away 3 years ago of a heart attack. We tried rehab and interventions but nothing worked. She was a good person but it was hard to deal with her the way she was.
>>
My sister has been in so many accidents or fender benders that at one point her MONTHLY insurance payments were 500$, she then switched to different insurance thay put it down to 300$ but still fuck that.
>>
>>15566504
I worked at a dealer for 4yrz a and never heard of this. Maybe a hybrid or electric car?
>>
>>15564799
>>She doesn't know what 'yield' means
>>She doesn't know how right of way works

>Already got my license
>still don't how those two work
Welp.
>>
>>15566353
I'll hate suzuki swifts for the rest of my life. My dad had a Volvo 142 in complete stock shape with a nearly new engine. It was going to be my hand-me-down first car. Suzuki swift tbones it 1yr before I got my license, totally wreckt, bent chassis. A fucking japanese toycar destroyed my dream car 1yr before I would have gotten it.
>>
>gf drives ShitUV to work
>comes home with a hole right into front bumper
>claims it crept forward all on its own into a tow hitch
>omg anon check the brakes

>riding with gf in her ShitUV
>we're going to a CVS near my house
>ok turn left right here so we don't wait at light
>huh
>she slows down and thinks about turning
>no one coming or in the middle
>nope she continues to light
>why didn't you turn?
>i wasn't sure it was the right turn
>i know the area just listen
>after light tell her to make the first left then
>she drives right past it
>wtf are you doing
>we end up u turning at the next place and she jumps out in front of a truck
>she's upset at me for being so commanding
>i drive the rest of the way

>try to teach gf manual
>NOOOO ANON I CAN'T
>WHAT IF I STALL OMG
>we're in an empty parking
>literally fucking crying and she has only just sat in the driver seat
>she only stalled twice somehow
>actually got it moving a few times
>tears gone
>>
>high school I had a friend who was not poor, but their parents actually had manage their money and live modestly, whereas most people at our school just had german cars by default
>girl's dad is a mechanic and got a great deal on a Kia sportage, was like 6k below MRSP because it was a manual.
>dad proceeds to attempt to teach both daughters manual
>both daughters cry because "it's too hard and theyre going to die." And I'm sure they probably didn't even try more than a few times
>dad trades it in at a loss im sure for an auto sedan

>driving pic related today
>one interstate splits into two
>wild negress in Honda CRV decides she's in the wrong lane, despite the multiple signs beforehand warning of the interstate split
>plows across 3 lanes to get onto the right ramp

I wish more states designed their roads like CalTrans, they interchanges seem to work a lot better
>>
>>15564795
>all of the cops in my city drive 10+ mph over the speed limit, and rarely pull anyone over
Feels good
>>
>>15569030

Give me your sister's digits famicom
>>
>>15570478
>Tfw my government has cucked me so i can't even defend my self

Please marry me, you can divorce me after the citizen ship.
>>
>>15571173
Yields are like stop signs. If there's a car in whatever lane that you're yielding to they have right of way and you should wait until that lane is clear to enter. But you should Google stupid, simple things like that so you can be more self reliant anon.
>>
File: 1463931991884.jpg (46KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1463931991884.jpg
46KB, 500x333px
>>15568052
>decide to let her drive my jeep
>puts car in drive
>jeep
>puts it in drive
>drive
>>
>>15570504
Oh no she's bought the cars with her own money. She's totaled 2 jeeps and a mustang, although the mustang wasn't her fault, she got rear ended in the rain in a big city. She doesn't have enough spatial awareness
>>
I'm pretty fortunate to know some competent women drivers. Both of my Grandmother's have lead feet but are otherwise safe drivers, my mother is a traffic instructor and school bus driver so keeps her skills up to date. I haven't ridden with my step-mom in awhile but she keeps out of trouble.

That being said all of the girls under 25 that I know are utter shit drivers. They follow far to close to the car in front of them and generally do terrifying shit. That being said, I've been in the car with some male drivers that I've wanted to kill as well. One childhood friend in particular thought texting while driving almost non stop was a good idea. I told him to kill himself on his own time and to save that shit for when I'm not in the car.
>>
>>15570536
In the Philippines their president recently suggested for people to simply kill drug addicts lol
>>
>>15566171
Rostie's gonna roast
>>
>>15573551
>She doesn't have enough spatial awareness
That's women in general and why they're so bad in cars. Scientific comparisons have shown that women devote more of their brain to social functions, at the expense of their spacial awareness, while a man's brain does the exact opposite. It goes back to evolution when men needed to be more aware of their surroundings to hunt properly while the women gossiped and cooked the food.
>>
>>15564795
>Spokane.

Everyone drives like a massive cunt on I90, especially around Division ave. Fuck downtown, Valley for life.
>>
I always thought of my mom being a pretty decent driver, scared to do anything new but reasonably safe and skilled, but she's been a little out of it every now and then, recently.

There was a time when she was backing out of her parking space at work, I guess she wasn't paying attention, when she backed into her boss's car.

She said her boss's car didn't have any damage at all, although her rear bumper got a little crushed in from the impact.

Apparently, no one heard or saw the impact and didn't go outside to check it out, so she drove off like nothing happened.
>>
>>15573715
>I told him to kill himself on his own time and to save that shit for when I'm not in the car.
I've said this to my best friend before, but I eventually switched to "Just make sure if you crash that you kill us". I'm fine with dying, but fuck living through car accidents.
>>
>>15571190
People who drive those tiny shitboxes are a massive menace. They always seem to think they can "just make it", when they pull out in front of another car or run a red. "It's so small and nimble" is the prevailing idiocy. In Denmark, those shits rank amongst Seat and Citroën drivers as the very worst.
I'm so sorry for your loss, anon.
>>
>>15564419
This, desu senpai.

You only gain rights to help if you're not a dick.
>>
File: hol up.jpg (17KB, 249x211px) Image search: [Google]
hol up.jpg
17KB, 249x211px
>>15564378
im dying
>>
File: liability.png (15KB, 511x519px) Image search: [Google]
liability.png
15KB, 511x519px
Only time l've been upset at a women in traffic was when some young missis was driving in a definitely not bought by herself SUV and indicated she was going to exit on my entry in a roundabout but continued to the next exit.

lf l would've trusted her indication l would've driven right into her side and had to pay for everything because there's no way to prove she was indicating while l joined.

Should've honked her ass.
>>
>>15569050
Different anon, Slav here, we get free public Unis 'till 26, after that it's around 1000-2000$ a year, depending on the school. It's ok though, somehow everywhere in the eastern block the public schools are considered good while the private ones are nothing more than schools for people who's parents had to use bribes for their kid to pass high school.
>>
>>15570231
No, it fucking is not, retard.

The ford exploder recommended 26psi, which caused DEATHS from rollovers.

The correct answer is 30-34psi for a small car, 32-36psi for a medium and 36-40psi for a large.
>>
>>15566876
I think I'll make a folder just for dashcam footage
>>
>>15566292
>mother's can't be men

bigot
>>
>>15574672
He had an age to move to the right lane and go round the numbnuts
>>
>>15574722
And she had an age to wait where she should have waited for an opening.
>>
>>15574804
So we agree, the dashcam driver is in the wrong
>>
>>15567113
It's going to make it worse when people realising that most women are effectively irrational children, and the sjw movement is just insecure degenerates trying to justify their logical fallacies and subhuman status by screaming and stamping their feet when the world doesn't bend over backwards to cater for their infantile needs that are more discriminatory than those they attqck so frequently.
>>
>>15567323

Georgian neighbors are the best neighbors.

If you hadn't torched everything back in the Civil War maybe some of our southern hospitality would have rubbed off on you, you goddamn yankee.
>>
>>15566454
>Implying anyone in /dbt/ actually knows how to ride a motorcycle let alone own one.
>>
>driving to work
>4:40 in the morning
>run over bunny on way out of neighborhood
>whatever just keep driving
>run over ANOTHER bunny about a half mile later on main town road
>fuck yeah new high score
>car behind me when it happened
>flashes lights and pulls up beside me and rolls window down
>it's dark and I can't see them well
>streetlight passes over cars
>it's a white woman yelling at me and making gestures and shit
>"YOU RAN OVER THAT BUNNY BACK THERE ARENT YOU GOING TO STOP?!"
>I start laughing my ass off and drive away
>>
>>15568153
>Manlet detected
>>
File: IMG_20160803_140921.jpg (3MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_140921.jpg
3MB, 4000x2992px
>>15574822
>implying implications
>>
>>15574806
Moron.
>>
>>15575366
The contrast in that picture is fucked.
>>
File: 1465481800251.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1465481800251.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>15574672
>car already has a massive impact scar on the door
>>
>>15574672
>black ice tree
noice my man
>>
File: IMG_20160702_181957.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_181957.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>15575634
I can't into post and i had to compress it
>>
>>15576288
>blurs out his plate
>not the ones on the street
>dat "lawn"
>>
>>15576336
>caring about randoms on teh street
as long as no one sees your plate why would you care about the others?
I'd rather blur out the scooters plate, if youre at it already
>>
>>15567973
she just wanted free labor you mong
>>
>>15568052
You know car has been designed for women and retarded men when it has electric handbrake
>I'm looking at you Peugeot
http://youtu.be/9TnGjq9mWSI
>>
>>15569570
Mark?
>>
>>15574564
This is why I usually don't trust peoples indicators, so many people just have them on without knowing it
>>
File: IMG_20160720_111607.jpg (424KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160720_111607.jpg
424KB, 1328x747px
>>15576336
Idgaf about other plates,
>>15576345
not my scoot
>>
File: 1470026749655.png (467KB, 623x384px) Image search: [Google]
1470026749655.png
467KB, 623x384px
>>15564378
Fucking photon fluid
>>
File: 1401223689821.jpg (255KB, 1300x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1401223689821.jpg
255KB, 1300x1734px
>>15566876
>Those dents in the door
Gee, I wonder how those got there
>>
>be me
>trunk got hit by some sleepy taxi driver.
>hit and run
>had to leave the country for a while
>ask gf to go get it fixed while I'm out
>she says yes because she drove my car a few times before
>fast forward 2 weeks later
>picked me up from the airport.
>bump is gone on the bumper
>BUT
>2 NEW DENTS AND SCRATCHES ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BUMPER
>WHAT THE FUCK
>she said the first dent is from when she got the car fixed and hit a wall exiting the shop
>the second dent literally mins ago while she pulled up in the airport and hit a fucking barrier.
I love her to fucking bits but i will never NEVER EVER let her drive any of my cars while I'm still breathing.
>>
>>15565870
It pisses me off that people this dumb can exist
>>
>>15568422
What the fuck man.
>>
>>15569030
Have you fucked her yet
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.