[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit You Do to Piss People Off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (115KB, 676x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 676x774px
>be first one to arrive at set of lights
>it's on red
>queue forms behind me
>light goes green
>ignore it and relax
>people behind beeping
>can see guy behind me absolutely fucking losing his mind
>light goes yellow
>rev up car to redline
>wait till last possible moment of yellow
>dump clutch and gun it
>everyone else still stuck on a red

Never makes me fail to fucking cry laughing.
>>
>>15562257
i would pass your stupid ass in the turn lane and brake check you before you cross the intersection
>>
File: 1449624002716.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1449624002716.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>15562257
write down/ take picture/ dash cam license plate

take a dump at your place of residence and just be a dick to you in general

if someone's at a green for more than 2-3 seconds they're obviously fucking around then it becomes open season for dickery.
>>
>drive into right turn only lane
>wait at red and overtake everyone when light turns green
suckers :^)
>>
>>15562257
Until a cop nails you for obstructing traffic.

I hope when it happens, you get the book and the only way out of it all is to KYS.

Or you become a bitter nocar faggot and shitpost awful faggoty memes until you KYS.

In fact you could do us all a favor and KYS right now.
>>
>>15562300
Visavie Alphonse?
>>
engine brake in slow traffic into hand brake only stop
>>
>be driving at night
>see guy in oncoming lane
>pull into his lane
>wait a few seconds
>turn headlights off
>drift back into my own lane

It usually gets some good reactions.
>>
>>15562340
fuck off takumi
>>
>>15562340
>guy swerves into your lane to avoid perceived accident
>head on collision with him in your lane
>can't prove shit so cops say it was his fault because when the crash occurred he was in your lane
>doesn't matter because you're both dead
>>
>>15562257
I bet you don't actually do this.

Mostly because i saw this happen once and a truck pushed the guy over the intersection and just dumped him on the side before speeding away.

Truck fags seem to be too hard core.
>>
>>15562257
I'm a cyclist
>>
File: 12125264380.gif (302KB, 290x705px) Image search: [Google]
12125264380.gif
302KB, 290x705px
>>15562439
>>
File: tmp_273071457346353979981593973.jpg (170KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_273071457346353979981593973.jpg
170KB, 480x360px
>tfw hogging the left lane
>>
File: no gf et tu feels.jpg (215KB, 1466x1050px) Image search: [Google]
no gf et tu feels.jpg
215KB, 1466x1050px
>>15562257
>tfw usually really nice driver
>tfw slow down to give people space to merge if they give their blinker
>tfw speed up if the guy isn't giving someone space to merge, but there's space ahead
>tfw never block driveways people are trying to take a left out of
>tfw don't honk at people unless they really need it
>tfw go around left lane hogs instead of tailgating them
>tfw always give the 'drivers hand' if anyone does the above things for me
>tfw if someone's brake lights are out, i try and get next to them and tell them.
>tfw always gun out of an intersection if i'm first to prevent people being stuck behind
>tfw always gun a left turn to make sure plenty people can leave.
>tfw if stuck on a left with traffic, always S maneuver my way pretty much to the center of the intersection to allow at least 2 cars behind me to get away if it goes orange.

>tfw no one does any of these things for me
>tfw always have to force myself into spaces when merging
>tfw people always block driveways i want to leave from
>tfw people tailgate me even in the HOV lanes
>tfw brake lights are never out, but if they where no one would ever tell me until a cop pulled me over. Or i did my morning check i guess.
>tfw people are texting at the intersection and everyone else is stuck behind them, when the light is green
>tfw same on left
>tfw people don't know you're supposed to creep up on a left

>tfw somedays get tired of it all, and drive like shit.
>cut everyone off
>honk at everything for a tiny mistake
>blow past everyone
>handbrake u-turned
>tfw realize I've become one of them

This is what makes bad/angry drivers. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
Did that once to a guy who was tailgating me, I slowed down purposely and cruised into the left hand turn lane, he was riding my bumper I waited until it was almost red to gun it and made it through, he followed me through in a fit of anger and got caught by a traffic camera.

It gave me a total rush, fuck tailgating riced out CG1 honda accord drivers
>>
>Ride a motorcycle
>Illegally split lanes
>Watch as people get visibly angry their shitbox can't fit between cars too
>Light turns green and I'm going 100km/h in 3.0 seconds
>Bought my bike for 3k

When I drive my car, I drive like a saint because cars are boring anyways.
>>
>Going along as usual
>Smoothly cruising in 5th
>See my passenger is asleep
>2nd
>BRAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>15562611
>Driving my car
>in some traffic moving less than 30
>turn into left lane at a sharp angle.
>Hear motorcycle
>Bang
>Guy flies off bike, lands over my hood.
>Actually start laughing my ass off.
>Wasn't at fault cos dash cam clearly saw him in the window speeding at me.
>His insurance pays for my quarter panel damage.
it was a good day that day.

Corolla still a shit though.

I love stopping my car really close to the line, so that you have to slow down otherwise you eat a face full of wing mirror. Most of you are smart enough to stop at that point though.

Best part about hitting bikers is the minuscule damage to my car, and that it's ALWAYS your fault.
>>
>>15562413
My dad pushed a car through a stop sign one time.

True story.
>>
>>15562642
>Riding in positions where you are at fault in an accident
Let me guess, he was wearing a tshirt too?
>>
>>15562642
This is why I do it when cars are stopped at a light; I should have said lane filtering, not splitting.
>>
>>15562654
No, actually he was wearing a Honda jacket. I wasn't at fault, because he was speeding over the lane and i was mid lane change.

Plus my cam caught him.

I wouldn't hate bikers if it wasn't for people like you. Every time i'm on my CBR people expect me to do some stupid shit.
>>
>>15562667
>Honda
found the problem, he was probably riding with a dildo in his asshole too.
>>
>>15562663
Whatever you call it, don't be an asshole about it.

If the guy first in line at green is sitting and texting, go around him. But if it's red, you stay behind him.

Just be careful when lane splitting, there's a right and wrong way to do it, and especially if you're speeding. In the handbook it's really dangerous but not actually illegal so idk.

I just slow down to parking lot speed and gently pass cars when i split, i don't speed down the line, i'm slow enough that if my brakes failed i could probably stop my bike with my feet. Just coast slowly through. It doesn't make people mad like 'look at that biker' and it does what i want it to do.

I guess i'm careful, because at the end of the day i know even if i'm not at fault, when some idiot hits me i'm going to end up in a hospital.

>>15562669
What's wrong with honda? I have a CBR 250, it's a nice bike, not very fast but fun. It's actually my dad's old bike.

He used to do alot more biking back in the old country, he had a yamaha endoro with a 2 stroke.
>>
>>15562707
Nah, I'm not going to sit in traffic where it's more dangerous for me because of some archaic law.
>>
>edgy manchldren: the thread
>>
>>15562707
>CBR 250
lol
>>
>>15562716
Then know it will almost always be your fault when you get hit.

And you're going to be the one with a fucked bike and fucked body.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose. Though i guess you're under 25 and never seen how bad a bike accidents ends for a biker.

>>15562727
What about it nigger?
>>
>>15562257
eh, I still go

>>15562552
me too, I pretty much have a hair trigger these days, but I don't even get mad, I just see it as playing the game

>>15562611
I don't care about that shit

>>15562640
hahaha familia you drive a manual transmission equipped automobile too?

>>15562642
>quarter panel damage
Good luck selling that car after your insurance cucks you and reports "unibody" damage

>mystory
Anyway, I guess I'm old fashioned, but all I really do is flip people off for driving like retards.
>>
>>15562735
250 is literally a shit bike, enjoy being a little cuckboi
>>
>>15562735
I work in a hospital emergency room, I've seen the motorcycle accidents. 95% are squids with shitty/no gear. I do it when cars are stopped, how am I going to get hit?
>>
>>15562740
>Good luck selling that car after your insurance cucks you and reports "unibody" damage
>Implying it's hard to sell a corolla
>Even one with damage

Lol, people where still more than happy to contact me for a asking price of 3000 on a CE model car with 250+ km, and i wrote down all the problems it's given me for the past 5 years, including the transmission killing itself. It doesn't even have cruise control.

I literally wrote in the test ad "this is the car that made me hate toyota" and still had over 20 emails.

I put my CRV loaded model EX trim with more mileage but nothing ever going wrong in, and i got 3 replies total. Same asking price too. One guy straight up said that 'I'm willing to pay 1500 max'. I didn't respond.

Toyota reliability has been a really profitable meme for me and my friends.

>>15562746
>one of the highest rated cheap bikes
Oh but i'm sure you know better than everyone else.

It's a reliable, fun and cheap bike.

>>15562749
Oh, that's fine. I thought you where one of those fags who whips in front of a car and cuts him changing lanes.

Too many bikers do that.
>>
File: 1467699649187.jpg (149KB, 1280x801px) Image search: [Google]
1467699649187.jpg
149KB, 1280x801px
>>15562257
I do the speed limit. You'd be amazed how many people speed and how enraged they get when you just do the speed limit.
>>
>>15562815
>Guy in front of me does the speed limit
>I leave for everywhere early so i don't mind
>People behind us raging

I would totally smile at you.
>>
File: 1427080070109.jpg (68KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1427080070109.jpg
68KB, 426x382px
>Drive in heavy city traffic all the time
>Be courteous
>People honk at me for it for stupid reasons like letting someone in
>Will do a one wheeler squeeler next to them at the next set of lights if I'm in the mood and they happen to be beside me sometimes
>Always results in "I'm calling the cops on you!!!"
>Kthen
>They never do

MFW I drive a corolla station wagon with over 400k on the clock and if they do actually turn up cops just give me a "I don't have time for this shit look"
>>
File: whoknows.png (984KB, 863x661px) Image search: [Google]
whoknows.png
984KB, 863x661px
>>15562815
>be learning driver
>going at the speed limit in the left lane in the city
>people getting mad and passing me from the left and speed both to pass me and to keep moving forward
>teacher says it's my fault for making people drive recklessly by not using the left lane correctly
>b-but I am going at the speed limit, I can't go faster unless I break the law, how am I at fault for them wanting to break the law by speeding, I mean sure I don't have a specific reason to be in the left lane, but neither do I have one to be on the right lane
>teacher tells me to shut up and tells me it's my fault
....It was a legit question, I just wanted some explanation how I can be at fault while following the rules of the road.
>>
>>15562908
lolz nice dude
>>
>>15562815
The speed limit is set on paper, by paper. Actual car traffic and foot traffic is often ignored.

>standard speeds for the city
>so and so within so and so feet
>so many lanes
>amount of curves
>amount of "hazardous" curves
>yadda yadda
>okay, 30!
>everyone goes 40
>two cars on the road within a mile of each other at all times of day, at the most

The speed limit is universally recognized as a revenue collection scam and a conspiracy to punish people with rebellious personalities through higher insurance rates.
>>
>>15562915
left lane is for passing you faggot, it's safer to have somebody pass at 20km/h than drive aggressively to get around you.
>>
>>15562915
SLOW
TRAFFIC
STAY
IN
RIGHT
LANE
>>
>>15562915
>I mean sure I don't have a specific reason to be in the left lane, but neither do I have one to be on the right lane
maybe because it's illegal to camp in the left lane in most places?
>>
>>15562923
>t Faggot with 30 speeding tickets

Seriously, though, get a good radar detector and hide it out of sight.

And speed safely still, cuck.

>>15562942
So what age group and gender are the worst drivers?

I'm really bad with middle aged women, they're always the ones who both get mad when i rev too high and the ones that try and speed past me.
>>
>>15562938
fuck the law, it's more like it's impractical

traffic can't flow efficiently unless you segregate it by speed, otherwise you have people swerving on all sides and doing other dumb and genuinely dangerous shit.

the system is broken, and its users are clueless. people are fucking dying because of that but instead of trying to improve it we just have insurance companies picking a person to blame and charging them more, combined with a cop handing out tickets to pay for dem programs.
>>
>>15562927
But I am literally going as fast as the law permits.
Why do you exactly need to pass me? You would be both breaking the speed limit while passing me and you would only need to pass me if you intend to drive faster than the intended speed limit.

>>15562931
How am I "slow" when I am going at literally the maximum speed that is allowed?

>>15562938
How am I "camping" when I am going at literally the maximum speed that is allowed?
>>
>>15562965
Maybe somebodies wife is in labour, their mom is in the hospital, etc. It's not your job to enforce the laws and you look like a retard trying to back up your faulty logic because you're too dumb to understand it.

You're putting yourself and others in dangers because you're too lazy to turn the wheel 1/2 inch to the right.
>>
>>15562965
>How am I "camping" when I am going at literally the maximum speed that is allowed?
Because the left lane is for passing, not for cruising along at the speed limit.
>>
>be highway cruising
>bimmer faggot gets on, I match speed and we do 120 mph for a few minutes
>flick the switch on my police LEDs and fly by in laughter while he panics like a little bitch
>mfw
>>
>>15562959
>30
One, for going 21 instead of 20 in a school zone. In first gear.

>>15562965
The law doesn't matter as much as officer discretion. In fact, the law does not practically exist. At all. The police are the law, period, and the judges are merely overseers who ensure that they act within its limits and do not punish you excessively or for things that are not actually illegal. They retain the ability to just not care.

Drive within reason.
>>
>>15562965
>How am I "slow" when I am going at literally the maximum speed that is allowed?
You're retarded.

The law doesn't say 'traffic not at max speed allowed' just slower.

The idea is, someone in the right lane is going speed limit, needs/wants to overtake someone in front.

So he goes in the left lane speeds over the limit to pass him, then returns to right and continues at the speed limit.

The law on right and left lane have nothing to do with the law on speeding. It's just simple, if you have space in the right lane to continue at your current pace, you get out of the left lane. Hands down. If you're speeding at 100 in a 60, and you have room to do that in the right lane, get in the right lane.

The two laws here are irrelevant.

Also just for information, in a lot of places you will get pulled over and charged with obstruction of traffic if you drive in left while people have to go around you.

Smart ass faggot.
>>
>>15562991
>One, for going 21 instead of 20 in a school zone. In first gear.
Bullshit.

Any court would throw that out, simply because of error in radar gun and error in your speedo.

How fast where you really going? Don't lie.
>>
>>15563010
He probably didn't even contest it like the little cuck he is.
>>
>>15563010
I was going 21 in a 20 loud as all fuck and got a $50 ticket.

Big deal. The lawyer would have cost more, even counting the massive $3 increase in my monthly insurance payments.
>>
>>15562980
>Maybe somebodies wife is in labour, their mom is in the hospital, etc
So because someone else is injured and safely in hospital, it means people on the road should be endangered by reckless driving? Sound logic there senpai.
>>
File: 1470302209296.jpg (49KB, 672x492px) Image search: [Google]
1470302209296.jpg
49KB, 672x492px
>>15562257
>>
>>15563023
They're going to pass you regardless of you being in the left lane or not, it's just safer if you're in the proper, legal lane.
>>
>>15563023
it's not dangerous or reckless if you keep to the fucking right

even germans aka the most cucked people on the planet get this
>>
File: 1466349197252.png (151KB, 321x378px) Image search: [Google]
1466349197252.png
151KB, 321x378px
>>15562257
>Red light
>Left turn
>Petrol station next to me
>Pull up into it then exit while everyone else is stuck at the lights
>>
>>15563030
>>15563029
You do know some countries drive on the left and being in the left lane is the correct lane right?
>>
>>15563035
We're referring to this anon who specifically said he was in the left lane you dumb sperg.
>>
>>15563022
Y'know you can represent yourself right? And you can get a lawyer the court gives you one.

I'm a little fuzzy on how it works, because i'm not a fag and have never gotten any form of traffic citation.

>>15563023
No you idiot, it doesn't matter what speed you're going.

If you can go that speed in the right lane, get in the right lane. If the guy behind you is doing 100, into the right lane you go, because you are obstructing traffic.

everything else ABSOLUTELY irrelevant.

>>15563035
You do know those countries are irrelevant and the country this website mostly gets gets it's traffic from is supposed to stay right, right?
>>
File: archer.jpg (34KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
34KB, 612x380px
>>15563030
>>15563029
>>15562980
>these people are literally trying to justify speeding and are calling people that do the speed limit the assholes
are you feminists or mentally retarded? its the only way this kind of backwards thinking can make sense
>>
>>15562980
>Maybe somebodies wife is in labour, their mom is in the hospital, etc.
There is no law that states you can go over the speed limit if your wife is in labor or your mom is in the hospital or anything like that.
Same as there is no law that states "no speeding, unless you are late for work, then it's okay ;)"

>You're putting yourself and others in dangers because you're too lazy to turn the wheel 1/2 inch to the right.
It wasn't laziness, I though it was fine for the reasons stated above. The only reason it would not be fine is if people want to break the law by speeding.

>>15562988
>Because the left lane is for passing, not for cruising along at the speed limit.
Can you show me the law that states the left lane is only for passing within the city?

>>15562991
>The law doesn't matter as much as officer discretion.
This news to me, where exactly do you live?

>>15562993

>The idea is, someone in the right lane is going speed limit, needs/wants to overtake someone in front.
>So he goes in the left lane speeds over the limit to pass him, then returns to right and continues at the speed limit.
At which point he breaks the law, you aren't allowed to go over the speed limit even to pass somebody, you do know that right?

>The two laws here are irrelevant.
>laws don't matter
So breaking the law and speeding is fine, the cops wont do anything about it.
But if you are "obstructing" the traffic by going at the maximum speed limit on the left lane in a city, suddenly laws matter?
>>
>>15563030
>speeding isn't reckless or dangerous
The fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>15562923

Yes but however.

>Speed limit is 45, in a straight line multilane road with little stops.
>It's open season past 9PM.

It's because bicyclists use the roads during the day.
>>
>>15563047
This guy has it right.
>>
>>15563046
>>15563047
How dense are you?

Your speed is irrelevant. You're not a cop and you have to follow the law, not enforce it.

If you are in the left lane and people have to undertake you and a cop sees you. You get pulled over and a ticket for obstructing traffic.

If you are in the right lane and speeding, a cop pulls you over you get a ticket for speeding.

If you are in the left lane and speeding, but people still have to under take you, a cop pulls you over and you get a speeding ticket AND a obstruction of traffic ticket.

The actions of others are irrelevant, it's YOUR ticket. Stay in the right lane if you can continue on at your current pace at your current speed.

It's called personal responsibility, stay in the right lane.
>>
>>15563047
>There is no law that states you can go over the speed limit if your wife is in labor or your mom is in the hospital or anything like that.
exactly
>>
>>15563070
Cops care more about speeding than being in the correct lane. I've never seen nor heard of any getting pulled over for being in the wrong lane.

Speeding though? Every day on every road senpai. Enjoy your tickets for that pretend wife in labor.
>>
>>15562642
>driving my 4x4
>shithead in a corolla wont move at lights
>simply push him with mighty 4x4 equipped with steel bullbar
>he gets mad because his shit car is broken and won't work at all now
i can make up stories too.
i do good papa?
>>
>>15562257
You forgot the part about calling the tow truck and blocking an entire lane to have workers collect your dumped gearbox.
>>
>>15563082
Yea you're right, they do. I speed every day and not a single ticket.

I also do handbrake turns and dangerous shit on roads, not a single ticket, and i also hog the left lane when i want. Nothing on me.

Clean record for 7 years.

But the law says, slow traffic keep right. If you care about following the law, you will keep right. If not, then you'd do whatever you can get away with, which is what i do.

You will however fail your test if you do not move right if you have space.

The law is very clear, whether it means anything to you or not, means nothing.

>>15563083
Reminder to truck fags that your truck isn't nearly as strong as you think it is. All but one truck received marginal ratings and ram received poor. You're driving cardboard masculinity symbols. Go ahead and ram anyone without damaging your own car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2gtYrxkT8k
>>
>>15563102
>Yea you're right, they do. I speed every day and not a single ticket.
>
>I also do handbrake turns and dangerous shit on roads, not a single ticket, and i also hog the left lane when i want. Nothing on me.
>
>Clean record for 7 years.

>I break the law and get away with it.
>laws don't matter lol
My aren't you the best person to get advice on how to drive safely and responsibly.

>But the law says, slow traffic keep right. If you care about following the law, you will keep right. If not, then you'd do whatever you can get away with, which is what i do.

>except this one law which other people should follow, so I can keep speeding with ease

I can't grasp the mental gymnastics you need to go through to selectively believe that only the rules that benefit you should be followed.
>>
>>15563119
>I can't grasp the mental gymnastics you need to go through to selectively believe that only the rules that benefit you should be followed.

I don't care if they're followed. If you drive in the right lane, i'm going to over take you. If you hog the left lane, i'm just going to undertake you. I'm not a made tailgater who tries to get you to move out of the way.

I'm telling you, if you care about the law. Then unless you are over taking or making a left soon, stay in the right lane. That is the law, just like the law says not to speed.

I'm not the one selectively choosing which laws to follow, YOU ARE.

I don't care if you follow any laws at all, it's your ticket. And it doesn't matter to you if i follow any of the laws at all, it's my ticket.

It's like that Diane Ross song, it's your move.
>>
>>15562640

Fuck your faggot fartcan exhaust. Sounds like your rusted out civic hatchback is taking a watery shit every time you hit 3k

Kill yourself
>>
>>15562663

You're SUPPOSED to only do it when the cars are stopped or moving extremely slowly
>>
>>15563135
>I don't care if they're followed. If you drive in the right lane, i'm going to over take you. If you hog the left lane, i'm just going to undertake you.
So you admit that you regularly speed and break the law.

>I'm not the one selectively choosing which laws to follow, YOU ARE.
>>
>>15563149
>So you admit that you regularly speed and break the law.
Yes i do, how is that relevant?
>>
>>15562965

>literally
>literally
>literally

Get cancer and die
>>
File: 1467279476191.jpg (75KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1467279476191.jpg
75KB, 400x396px
>>15563135
>I'm not the one selectively choosing which laws to follow, YOU ARE.

>>15563158
>admits to speeding and says its not relevant

What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>15563159
Your autism is not relevant to the discussion, but feel free to look up a dictionary on the words meaning and usage.
>>
>>15563174
>Being an actual retard.
It doesn't matter to you if i break the law or not, it matters to you if you break the law or not.

If you care about the law, stay in the right lane.

If you don't, do whatever.

What i do doesn't matter.

You will fail the test if you break the law, not if others break the law.

You will receive a traffic citation if you break the law, they will receive a traffic citation if they break the law.

What others do doesn't matter, it's about you.

What do you not understand?

>captcha
>Select sign
>Speed limit 35
lol
>>
>>15563185

>literally
>meant to be used to distinguish between figurative and literally interpretations of words when appropriate
>cancerous retards like you use it for hyperbole/emphasis
>dictionary is forced to accommodate this autistic cancer
>"just check the dictionary bro :^)"

Kill yourself stupid fuck.
>>
>>15563193
You do know you're a complete and total hypocrit faggot right?
>>
>>15563193

Not him, but staying in the left lane at the speed limit is not against the law, at least where I am.

Speeding is.

So what are you trying to say?
>>
>>15563203
same for my country
he's just trying to justify his speeding
>>
>>15563197
I don't care faggot, what are you gonna do?

>>15563203
There are only 4 states where the left lane has no rules.

And most western countries require you to stay on one side of the road.

Since his instructor told him he's creating a dangerous situation, he's in a state where this is most likely a rule.

What i'm saying is.
Staying in a certain lane is the law, it doesn't matter if others follow it, only matters if you follow it.

Same with speeding, it is the law, doesn't matter if others follow it, only matters if you follow it.

It's your ticket not theirs.
>>
>>15563203
It is against the law where I live. Seen loads of people get pulled over for it.
>>
>>15563220
>Same with speeding, it doesn't matter if others follow it
If some faggot is tailgating me and speeding towards me and driving dangerously, that shit does matter since that speeding faggot is putting me and countless others in danger. I even saw some fucker even did 60mph through a school zone today.

Keep trying to justify your speeding faggot. You'll either crash into a tree or crash into someone else by driving dangerously.
>>
File: here you go.jpg (144KB, 729x941px) Image search: [Google]
here you go.jpg
144KB, 729x941px
>>15563195
>words are used to communicate ideas
>through their usage with time, words can gain or lose additional meaning
>lot of people use a word for emphasis as well as for it's primary meaning
>BUT THIS IS WRONG BECAUSE I SAY SO, I AM ANGRY, KYL CANCER

Common
>>
>>15563229
Holy shit you're actually retarded.

Let me see if i can lead you like the child you are and make you understand.

Can you control others? Do you have the power to control other people?
>>
>>15563237
By driving the speed limit and holding up someone speeding, thereby likely preventing them from driving dangerously and potentially endangering lives? Yes :)
>>
>>15563220
>Since his instructor told him he's creating a dangerous situation, he's in a state where this is most likely a rule.
There is no rule. You can freely use any lane in the city. The reason the instructor said I am creating a dangerous situation is because people who are speeding and breaking the law, will be doing so from the right lane instead of the left lane, so because of me they are breaking the law an additional law. My misunderstand of the situation was "how am I at fault in the first place if the situation is created only because people are breaking the law"

>>15563242
As the guy who is defending speeding said and my instructor seem to imply. They will break laws regardless because they are cunts, so you doing that will only make them pass you from the right, or do something else that is illegal and dangerous.
>>
>>15563242
That's fine, they'll just undertake you. And continue speeding.

And
>inb4 i'll block them
You would be the one endangering your and others lives then.

Also blocking people is illegal and in some places like Canada is considered 'threatening behavior'
>>
File: U-Mad-Faggot.jpg (58KB, 494x492px) Image search: [Google]
U-Mad-Faggot.jpg
58KB, 494x492px
>speedy speed boy getting mad at others for not speeding
stay mad speedy speed. i bet you have an 86 too.
pic related will be the face you seen in my rear view mirror.
>>
>>15563257
If there is no law, then don't worry about it. Stay in the left lane. Some testers might fail you, but you should ask if them before starting the test if they are ok with a range of things that aren't rules aren't good practices but are more tips.

>"can i make a turn if a pedestrian has stepped off on the other side, or do i wait for him to cross?"

What state are you in? Or what country?

If you're in Canada, keeping right is the law. Same with most of the states except 4 which i don't remember.

Also i'm not defending speeding you fucking simpleton. I'm stating the law in most places.
>>
>>15563260
Roads without two lanes do you exist you know.
>tfw driving on a twisting and winding road with no area to overtake and a speeding car got stuck behind me for over an hour and was forced to do the speed limit
The dude flashed and tailgated me the whole way for not going faster.
>>
>>15563282
Meh, if that happens I just pull over slightly and turn my signal on. Better to have them continue on their way than endanger your life doing a risky pass.
>>
>>15563270
https://youtu.be/PMtdp-7pgWM?t=12
>>
>>15563288
When the side of the road is just a wall of trees and a straight drop, I wouldn't even bother trying to swerve to the side. It happens to me every week and every week they just bash their steering wheel and flash me. I'm not risking a ticket so some faggot is on time for whatever he's going to.
>>
>>15563282
And you're in the right, and he's in the wrong.

Congratulations.

I've had people tail gate me too, in fact I've break checked a kid into hitting my crv towing hitch. He would have been in the wrong there, not me.

http://jalopnik.com/5501615/left-lane-passing-laws-a-state-by-state-map

There are also highways you can overtake a car in front of you, by going into the oncoming. You cannot drive the speed limit in the oncoming however.

Consult the map to know if you're safe or not.
>>
>>15563294
That's why I take my motorcycle most of the time. Way easier to pass with.
>>
>>15562915
>going at the speed limit in the left lane in the city
Here in Spain the lane rules inside and outside the city are different. In the city you can drive on whatever lane you want and at whatever speed you want as long as you're not going over the limit. Outside of the city, you have to keep to the 1st lane if you're going slower than the other traffic.
I don't know where you're from, but we learned this shit in school, and I think you should have done it, too.
>>
>>15563305
>Go whatever speed
Oh that's annoying.

>Be in Pakistan single lane road
>not even on coming and going, just one strip of asphalt
>Literally donkey drawn carriage in front.
I guess this is why they like kei cars.

That and price.
>>
>>15563305
> In the city you can drive on whatever lane you want and at whatever speed you want as long as you're not going over the limit. Outside of the city, you have to keep to the 1st lane if you're going slower than the other traffic.
We have the same rules.

>and I think you should have done it, too.
What are you implying?
>>
>>15563327
>What are you implying?
You should have read up on basic driving rules. This is not an alien concept.
>>
>>15563220

>There are only 4 states where the left lane has no rules.

Ah ok I'm not from the US, sorry.

>And most western countries require you to stay on one side of the road.

Most countries in Europe don't.
>>
>>15563342
>The land of the cucks lets you be cucked in the fast lane
who would have guessed
>>
>>15563342
>Most countries in Europe don't.
Most countries in the EU do.

unless you live in eastern Europe, you generally have to keep right. Or left as is UK.

Germany Switzerland and Austria are VERY strict with this law, in fact you can't undertake (pass on the right) in some places in these countries. It is illegal to do so.
>>
>>15563047
Lmao this guy is retarded, I suggest you guys stop trying

>>15563063
>>15563073
Nice samefagging tho
>>
>>15563367

You're mistaking driving rules with laws.

E.g. in Germany as you mentioned and I can link the sections of the acts - there are only sections for speeding.

For driving in the overtaking lane - it is usually included in the driving rules which are used as evidence in RTA cases but are not actual laws.
>>
>>15563368
>Lmao this guy is retarded, I suggest you guys stop trying

I know. it's more to tell people who are reading to remember the law.

It's for the benefit of others, an idiot must be roasted.

>>15563377
Yea no.

On the Autobahn it is flat out illegal to drive in the left lane unless the right lane is full.

http://www.german-way.com/travel-and-tourism/driving-in-europe/driving/autobahn/driving-on-the-autobahn/

lrn your laws.
>>
>>15563393

>flat out illegal
>links me the driving rules

You learn your laws - driving rules are not laws, they are used as evidence in RTA cases and will usually contribute towards a case but they are not concrete laws so to speak.
>>
>>15563416
>You learn your laws
No U.

I know my laws, Canadian laws. My laws say keep right. And BC has new laws that make it tougher on left lane hogs.

Your laws don't. I don't care, i don't drive there.

Just like my laws require no reason to own a gun.

And German laws do.

I don't care, i'm not German.

Why would you come to a mostly American board and ask for legal advice on a country you didn't even name?
>>
>>15563430

>Why would you come to a mostly American board and ask for legal advice on a country you didn't even name

I'm not the original poster you replied to - I'm more bothered about you stating things which are laws when they are not - I accept how it is in Canada and most of the US - but it was when you commented about it in Europe when I responded.

>And German laws do

No - I challenge you to link me a section of the German RTA which states so, if you can't - then it is not the law.

I'm not German either, didn't state so.
>>
>>15563339
>You should have read up on basic driving rules. This is not an alien concept.
I have. I know the rules, I just state them.
If you even read my original post you would see that.

Why are you being smug and suggesting me to read up on them?

>>15563368
>>15563393
>>15563430
>everybody I disagree with is one person
>>
>Drive on the wrong side of the road
>Stop at green light
>Do U turn (at no U turn zones only)
>>
>>15563437
German laws require a reason to own a gun.

Canadian laws don't.

I've always heard in Germany. France, UK and most euro nations you stay on the outer most part of the road, unless overtaking. I don't wanna find the actual regulation because i don't live there and i don't care.

I don't care about your challenge, read up the laws that effect you.

Anything else?

>>15563448
>Why are you being smug and suggesting me to read up on them?

You should have stated whatever country you're from, if you wanted advice, as most people here are Americans.

And the answer to your question, because it is good road practice to stay to the right until you need to pass. Same as it is good road practice to check your blind spot, it's not the law to check.

If you force people to under take you, it is your fault for failing to follow good road practice, same if you change lanes without checking blind spot and hit someone, it is your fault.

It doesn't matter if someone next to you was speeding when you hit them while changing lanes, just like it doesn't matter if they're speeding while undertaking you. It is your job to follow good practice. If you chose not to follow it, the consequences are yours.

Or not, i don't check my blind spot, my car has blind spot warning that beeps if i try changing lanes and someones there. So i do check my blind spot, just not the normal way.
>>
>>15563471

Nah, just I know it's not the law as I work as a PI lawyer for an international firm, and did a placement in Berlin so I've done RTA cases and know how the German road law works as a result (can provide my degree etc.)

Guess I got triggered a bit, sos.
>>
>>15563471
>You should have stated whatever country you're from, if you wanted advice, as most people here are Americans.
I never said I wanted advice. This is purely your assumption.
>>
>>15563483
Yea, i'm sorry too.

>>15563543
Answers to questions are a form of advice.
>>
>>15563575
I didn't have questions either. I just told a story of what happened to me while I was learning driving.
>>
>ITT: Wannabe police officers who think they get to enforce the law in the left lane because their shit box can't do more than 70 without falling apart

Just get a police package crown box vic. You know you would love it. Having some sense of control in your life when everything else is falling apart. Then you could at least you'll be able to stay in the right lane where you belong.

I'll deal with my speeding ticket when it happens. Until then I'm going the speed I feel most comfortable.
>>
>>15562915
What matters more in this case is the flow of traffic. If it's 6am on the highway and everyone is safely driving 5-10mph over the speed limit, you are actively obstructing traffic by remaining in the left lane. The speed limit really is more of a guideline that sets the expectation for the general speed of the road. The only time you can obstruct traffic like the way you described is in school zones where cops WILL ream you for going even 5 over.
>>
>approaching road works, two left lanes need to merge right
>soccer mum charges up left lane right to the end and tries to push in
>drive a Korean shitboxme so don't give a shit and block her off completely
>hits me and leaves huge scrape down the side of her brand new suv, my paints already trashed so drive off laughing like a madman

I'll always go out of my way to not let people who pull this shit in, if they've got their indicator on later I'll always let them in.

>>15562640

>passenger falls asleep on long drive
>so fucking bored
>violently swerve smashing passengers head on door frame

Hate people falling asleep on long trips where they don't even have to drive
>>
>>15563609
Fuck man, don't do that.

Crown vics are nice cars, i mean yea the luxury version aka town car is better, but those things are really nice.
>>
>>15563674
They are if they aren't beat to shit. But the problem is that they cause everyone to slow the fuck down. Even worse are the new Chargers with their bright ass fucking tail lights. You can barely tell if it is a cop or a nigger with the bright ass glare blinding you.
>>
>>15563697
People are scared of getting caught by police, because NOONE follows road rules. No one follows the limit, no one cars for keep right, stop signs are a job. And all these causes people to tense up, because they know if the cop knew what they've been up to, they get a ticket.

Not saying i don't speed, but otherwise i try and follow the law. You really can feel it when you're ok with the law and the police are there. I over take cop cars going below the limit, and nothing, because i've done nothing wrong.

There's also been days where i drove like shit, and you can feel a nervousness because 'what if i forget about him and drive like shit again?' It's that feat, that makes speeds drop, phones be put down, food be left alone and both hands to go up on the wheel.

Is it a healthy thing? Idk man, fuck.
>>
>>15563735
I feel you. I know a cop is not gonna pull me over for doing 2 over the limit, overtaking him on the left with my signals. I may not follow every rule but:
I'm never distracted by things in the car
I'm always aware of what vehicles are near me
I allow people to turn before me when possible
I give people room

Keeping the roads predictable is my ultimate goal. Slamming on your brakes because the car two cars up MIGHT be a cop is stupid.
>>
>>15562915
Left lane is a passing late. That's a rule of the road. This is either bait or you are stupid
>>
>>15563966
>Left lane is a passing late
>thinks every country has the same laws about it
>calls other people stupid
>>
>>15563966
The right lane is the passing lane in some other countries. Not everyone lives in Murrica.
>>
>>15564028
>>15564009
AND THIS IS YOUR LESSON IN:
LEARN AND FOLLOW THE RULES OF YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO GO TO AN ANONYMOUS UKRAINIAN DESIGNER KILTS FORUM AND ASK FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO BEHAVE ON YOUR ROADS.
>>
>>15564042
Even so, in my country you aren't forced to be in either lane. You are forced to do the speed limit however.
>>
>>15564046
THEN DO THAT.

why are you here? This is a board where only America matters, and the reason is very simple, it's not midnight and the Americans are awake.

Thus, it is rule to keep right if not overtaking.

Also even if it's not rule, it is good driving practice, like checking your blindspot.
>>
>>15564076
Good driving practice is not speeding. Keeping in the right lane doesn't matter if you're doing the speed limit.
>>
>>15562376
kek its just a prank tho
>>
>>15562257
This this sometime OP.

>Go to busy shopping center.
>wait until you have good parking spot upfront.
>Park
>Wait for cars to pass you.
>Right as they pass, apply breaks.
>laugh as fat lazy people miss the dreams spot
>repeat until satisfied.

Alternate
>Same thing but rest your foot on your breaks while you eat your fast food.
>See how long someone will sit there waiting for you to pull out.
>Lazy niggers will wait the longest, 20minutes or more.

Works best during Christmas shopping season. Loads of fun.
>>
>driving with supervisor
>sitting in double turn lane
>supervisor crosses the line and cuts the parallel driver off
>starts honking his horn at the other guy like he was cutting us off

>driving through city
>slow car ahead of us
>supervisor mad he has to go around
>proceeds to start honking and swerving at the other driver.
>Other driver is a what appears to be a 60 year old nun.
>probably thinks it was satan driving the other car
>she would be right.

Id kill him if I could get away with it.
>>
>>15564088
Funny thing is. You're wrong.

One of the reasons the autobahn works so well and has very few crashes even though people go REALLY fast on it, is because people understand the simple idea that right is for driving left is for over taking.

Getting in the way of a speeding vehicle is worst than allowing them to speed. You are more likely to get into a crash if you block someone and they don't stop in time, than if you simply where not a massive fag and just follows a good driving practice.

It's also good so that emergency vehicles don't have to wait for you to move before they can go ahead.

The reason there are crashes is because people like you think they know better than expert advice, and don't check blind spots, don't use signals, don't keep safe distances and yes not drive on the right hand of the road.

Only one of the above is illegal anywhere, all are good things to do.
>>
>it's just a prank xDDD
This thread is literally the reason why so many people get killed driving in murrica.
>>
>>15564108
There is literally no way to justify speeding if there is a speed limit in place (auto bhan exempt of course because it has no limit). Emergency vehicles are of course exempt also however. Everyone else speeding is literally a faggot.
Keep raging speed fag, the faster you go, the closer you get to a ticket.
>>
>>15564114
>Justify speeding
>This is the intellect of a left lane hog
>>
>>15564114
left lane is for passing people
but i wrong surely i mean
there twice the number of people that die in a car crash in the US than in Europe but hey
>>
>>15564141
>there twice the number of people that die in a car crash in the US than in Europe but hey
Holy shit, really? Why does that happen?
>>
>>15564130
>fuck everyone else for doing the signed speed limit, i'm late for some shit and need to speed
>>
>>15564145
Because Americans can't drive.
>>
>>15564145
It's very hard and expensive as fuck to get a license and remain insured in Europe. Cars are way more expensive to buy and insure, and gas is WAY more expensive. Many countries have very strict inspections as well.
>>
No one cares that speeders endanger themselves, just don't hurt anyone. Go drive your car at 120mph at 3am when no one else is around.

When I see someone approaching hot in my rear view mirror I almost always pull out into the fast lane and stay there. Speeders have no business driving like idiots.
>>
>>15564145
go on WSG and check out some webms of cars driving in the US. the amount of fucked up cars on the road in the US is pretty much on par with those fucked up shitboxes in Russia.

most of its in the south though and its almost always some redneck.
>>
>>15564145
well see this tread they think the road is their property they do whatever they want on it
they don't get that the road is a public space you need to share with other people
plus they got a really cheap driving licence
and i think they have a real problem with road rage and self enforcing the law while being extremely dangerous
>>
>>15564156
I'm from Spain and getting my license at 18 was easy as shit. As for the periodical inspection, it's trash as far as quality goes. As long as your car has OK suspensions, OK tires and has all the lights and seat belts working correctly, you will pass the inspection.

>>15564161
I guess this is why there are so many crashed in the US. That and brake checks. I've never has anybody do that to me, ever. Not in Spain, not in any other country I visited during my trips.
>>
https://youtu.be/OoETMCosULQ

Perfect example of how speeders fuck up the roads.
>>
>>15564161
BUT IM LATE FOR SOMETHING AND HAVE TO SPEED
>>
>>15564156
it's not that hard
not that expensive you can get gov' help if you need to
but it's around 1 month of minimum wage so still way more than in the US but you pass your licence on 2-3 month so it's ok
>>
>>15564146
>Back to the same justifying speeding shit
>Ignoring the reasons behind it
>'You just want to speed'
Soccer mom tier.
>>
>>15564170
>spain
i just imagine getting your license and inspections being like "es OK cee? jes is OK" because its spain.
>>
>>15564161
>Guy doesn't sees you and hits you
Enjoy the whiplash, you'll win the court case, but will live the rest of your life with chronic back pain, just because you chose to play hero.
>>
>>15564180
Pretty much, yeah. I really don't think the license exam and the periodical checks are strict enough.
>>
>>15564185
In some parts of my country there are annual checks and they're pretty strict. A blow light in the dash cluster is enough to fail the inspection, I've known of some people failing for having a dirty air filter too.
>>
>>15564191
Now that's what I'm talking about. They didn't check my air filter at all here.
>>
>>15564171
>Annoy people
>Makes everything safer

They're lucky that truck didn't just ram you off the highway, because that's happened before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0mhST9zt8w

Also
>RAM
haha.

Americans don't want to be driving, that's why there's so many accidents. To Americans driving is a chore, that's why so much of the innovations in cars happened in america, so that driving is less like driving. Like the automatic or the AC or the ABS breaks or new shit like the Tesla Autopilot. This has lead Americans to just wanna be places, and not being places makes them mad. So they speed cos it gets them places faster, but when someone blocks them from speeding by doing the speed limit, they get madder and that anger can boil over.

Europe has good public transport, so most city fags at least (the people who cause the most crashes) don't need to drive. It also is expensive to drive in Europe, compared to america so that not ever 17 year old can afford a Pontiac sunfire and show off to his friends.

American roads are more dangerous environments when someone tries this, than they are when someone is speeding like crazy.

With speeders, the accident will most likely happen a couple kilometers down that way. With road rage the accident is right behind you.

And the thing is, like that case above, the police never really tried to find the guy because no matter how wrong he was doing it, at the end of the day 'you shoulda been in the right lane'

Is it fucked up, maybe. But it is how it is, and stay in the right lane, or the next car getting rammed off by a beater truck can be yours. It's just not worth it. But only you can decide what to do, just know that all actions morally or legally good or not have their own results.
>>
>>15564228
That RAM is a hero.
>>
>>15564228
>rammed car is level with car in the opposite lane
So what was he supposed to do? Speed and break the law to get by into the other lane? Falling back and going into the right lane wasn't an option because the RAM was right on him. That video just further proves speeding is for assholes.
>>
>>15564264
No it just proved further that controlling peoples behavior is impossible and when a big truck is right on your ass, maybe it's safer to speed and move over than it is to hold your ground and get dodge RAMmed.

But again the choice is yours. And remember the cops will not always be on your side.

It takes a big guy to admit that he's lost and move over. Very few people like the guy who pushes you off the highway, but very few people dislike him too. They understand it's frustrating when you have places to go to, and don't really feel like driving. If you can't understand that, well congratulations you have autism. But it does't change that you ought to be in the right most lane until you need to pass. It's a good rule of thumb, and people are dangerous so it may be a good idea too.

It's exactly like if you're riding a bike (not motor kind) it's a good rule of thumb to stay in the right most lane. There is technically no law liming bikers from using the center lane. but still keep right, to prevent you from becoming dangerous or being the target of a road rager.

Speaking of riding a bike in the center, i had a chemistry teacher who was told to do that when going through Detroit on his bike.
They said:
>Ride in the center lane, quickly and don't stop
>If the light turns red, just ride through.

It's cos he was white.
>>
>>15564304
>maybe it's safer to speed and move over than it is to hold your ground and get dodge RAMmed.
But it would be breaking the law to speed to pass a car. His position was what the rules dictated since he couldn't pass the car and didn't have the option to go back behind it.
>>
>>15564304
stopped reading when you said he should've broken the speed limit
RAM also didn't have the safe car length either so theres that too. RAM was completely in the wrong in every way possible.
>>
>>15564319
Break a law and don't break your body or follow the law and risk your life.

Your choice, really a moral thing, what do you value, how much do you care about getting home alive, just because something's illegal will someone not do it? and all that.

>>15564327
No one denying that, read on and you'll understand why the world isn't black and white.
>>
>>15564327
Law doesnt matter. If you are going to be a jackass and think you will hide behind the cover of the law, better be behind a police officers petticoats otherwise, somoene may RAM your ass off the road, back where you belong. You can however, make your self feel better when you say to your self, while you bleed out, "heh he, hes totally going to get a speeding ticket one day!" if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>15562257
> Crawl between lights so I arrive just as they turn green.
Realy pisses off BMW and Audi drivers.

> Lean on the horn as I pass badly-parked cars obstructing traffic at 5AM
If you wanted undisturbed sleep, you wouldn't have parked like a cunt.

> Don't make dangerous overtakes, run red lights, or pull through gaps too small for my car
Drivers around here are ASSHOLES.

> Let trucks in/out
Really hacks off some people, but builds up my karma among truckers.
Fuck G4S, though. I'll happily make sure they get delayed or stuck somewhere.

>>15562413
>i saw this happen once and a truck pushed the guy over the intersection and just dumped him on the side before speeding away.
That man was a true hero.
>>
>>15564178
>ignoring the reasons for breaking the law
>if I really want to speed, that makes it okay
>>
>>15564654
>Back to the same shit
Like a broken record.
>>
>>15562915
You were impeding traffic by obstructing the passing lane.

Just because youre going the speed limit it doesnt mean you cant impede traffic.
>>
>exhaust broke between cat and muffler
>it's pretty loud
>waiting at lights
>both people ahead of me are on their phones when it turns green
>rev up to 4k and let 5 cylinders of glory sound their battle cry
>both cars jolt off almost getting into an accident
If you text at stop lights you deserve rape
>>
>>15563342
Which four states?
>>
>>15563220
Which four states?
>>
>>15565005
>>15564996
5 actually. and Puerto rico?

http://jalopnik.com/5501615/left-lane-passing-laws-a-state-by-state-map
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.