[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>headlights stay on when the ignition is turned off >windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>headlights stay on when the ignition is turned off
>windows inoperable when the ignition is turned off
Is this what engineers make so much money to come up with?
>>
>>15561316
My windows stay operable with the ignition off until I open the door.
>>
>>15561334
>20 year old cars
Mine is a 2013
>>
>>15561328
Same here.

Same with my navigation and audio.
>>
>>15561316
>Driving
>Engine stalls
>Middle of night
>Lights turn off because all else is off and car thinks theres nothing in the ignition
>You crash and die
>>
>>15561328
breaks the circuit
>>
>>15561316
>his car doesn't have a grace period of 30 seconds or a minute or so where you can put the windows up or down after you turn the ignition off

The fuck kind of shit car do you have, OP?
>>
>>15562333
This. My e39 530i has this, it's not a new thing.
>>
>>15562333
>>15562350
>His car doesn't just allow all accessories and shit until the door is open
>Can't finish listening to rikki don't lose that number with the car off
>Can't roll up windows
>can't make notes on multi use screen.
What shit car do you have?
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (131KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
131KB, 283x424px
>headlights stay on with ignition turned off but turn off when you lock the car

It's a great feature if you come home at night with the house dark and need to find your house key quickly.
>>
File: 1461420253720.png (148KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1461420253720.png
148KB, 444x440px
>put car in neutral
>cannot turn off
>cannot take key out
>door locks itself even with key in car

I work at a car wash and seriously its like what the hell is going on man, new mercedes do it. I've never locked the keys in a car there but other employees sure have. I don't even understand how cars still manage to let you lock keys in the car in 2016. My 95 Miata doesn't let you lock the keys in the car because it always unlocks the door when its shut so the only way to lock it is while its shut already so you're either inside or out with the keys, it doesn't even have power locks. Why don't all cars do this? It must be just a simple little spring or something.
>>
>>15562399
Only good cars have good features.

Mercedes aren't good cars.
>>
>>15562399
The car cant be turned off while in neutral and the car needs to be in neutral to send it through the wash and for some reason the doors lock so its like a gamble. I just press the fucking unlock button a hundred times on the door and shut it, hoping it doesn't lock itself.

I guess all this would be solved by just riding with the car (which is what we do if we have enough people) but it's kinda hard to press the send button and jump in the car while its moving and shut the door before it gets to the first pillar. What a dumb car
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.