[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where does the appeal of going fast come from /o/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

where does the appeal of going fast come from /o/?
>>
Sonic.
>>
>>15558257
I agree gode postee
>>
>>15558246
Fun
>>
>>15558246
not sure, but I'd choose driving comfy over driving fast any day except track day.

a nice big land barge with good room and floaty suspension would be infinitely nice on that road in pic related.

>tfw driving cross country on roads like that during fall, with the windows cracked slightly, all of my gadgets hooked up & charging, a thermos of coffee in the cupholder, good jams on the radio and the cruise control set to 75

wew lads
>>
from knowing you have limited time in this world and that you will return to my grasps for eternity.
>>
>>15558262
sounds like shit you should be driving like you're escaping yourself like a normal person with life issues.
>>
>>15558246
to loose less time when going on vacation or somewhere far
or because im comfortable going fast
plus passing people gives you something to do
>>
>>15558282
that accurately describes every person where I'm from any time from 8AM to 6PM

>yfw even random grandma #4148418 is hauling ass doing 50 in a 25 hitting speedbumps like its a fuckin rally course in her GMC acadia passing you on double yellows like you were standing still

wake me up
>>
>>15558297
granny knows how to roll she should be given a lancia.
>>
Call of the void
>>
Speed alone isn't appealing. Take a ride in a bullet train and you'll know what I mean. The appeal lies in noise, movement and changing directions of physical forces (unless you're one of those people who cruise slowly for "the atmosphere").
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.