[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chevy Volt 2013-2015 vs Nissan Altima 2014-2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hey /o cuaght between these two models for some odd reason.

Both models im looking at come with Bose. Which not the best still dont want to deal with the hassle of aftermarket sound system. My commute is sometimes from CA to AZ.
>>
>>15556312
Those are both terrible vehicles.
How did you choose these two over all the competition?
>>
Volt is cool if you work less than 25 miles from home, the altima is always shit.

Just get a prius dawg.
>>
>>15556318
mpg, sound system and look appeal. My hyundai genesis got totaled so i was going for something cheaper. I know I've narrowed down to 2 not so popular options so my mind is open to criticism and definitely changeable.
>>
>>15556324
I'm driving the 2016 Prius right now as a rental actually, I guess i could get one than get an aftermarket sound system. Those long drives make me consider a decent sound system a necessity.
>>
>>15556337
all sub 50k cars look like shit so you dont know what your talking about

all cars have the same generic so so quality sound system and that can be replaced or upgraded in any car literally in less than an hour

and you arnt saving money on gas if you spent your 10 years worth of gas savings in a single stupid car purchase

seriously dude, do the math on gas costs and see that you are actually putting yourself into the red because your too stuck up to take public transportation
>>
The volt gets mediocre MPG on the gas engine, just got like 35 in mine on the way back from SF.

A dedicated hybrid would be better for you, but IDK shit about boring cars like that.

Maybe a fusion? Pretty much every decent car comes with a premium audio option and if not you can pay the local monkeys to install a great one for less than 2k.
>>
>>15556352
>all sub 50k cars look like shit
Stopped reading there.
You have no idea what youre talking about
>>
File: mazda3sedan.jpg (156KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
mazda3sedan.jpg
156KB, 1600x1067px
>>15556337
>mpg, sound system and look appeal
>>
>>15556352
looks are subjective

that I can agree on when it comes to sound systems

what car would you suggest that wouldnt be a stupid car purchase

public transportation from where I am to LAX is horrible ill go into detail if need be, and California to Arizona public transit I guess would be bus?

I make 100k a year finally and yes im trying to make a more not stupid car purchase this time
>>
>>15556370
I've considered that, have you personally driven the mazda 3?
>>
>>15556380
I own one
>>
Nissan > chevy
>>
>>15556380
Not him, but they're easily the best econobox available right now in pretty much every category. The steering feel/handling is good, and the 2.5L has enough torque to not be boring.
>>
>>15556312
bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.