/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever hit an animal with your car? What if you hit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 654564.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
654564.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
Have you ever hit an animal with your car?

What if you hit it and it doesn't die? Just let it? Finish it off? Call the police to shoot it?

I hit a deer in my Explorer last year, on cruise doing 60mph. Bent my bumper in it cut my tire. Deer was dead probably the second i hit it. Didn't call the police, just changed my tire, bent my bumper enough to drive home and remove it.

The first time 3 years ago a deer ran into the side of the same car while i was at a stop light. I thought a person ran into the side of my car because i barely saw it until it hit the door. Guy behind me killed it with a hammer and asked if he could keep it. Police drove by saw 2 cars on the side of the road and thought accident and stopped. He gave me a case number for insurance and left
>>
>truck
>Big fucking deer
>65mph
>Front of truck gone
>Coolant everywhere

Fuck deer. Deer genocide now.
>>
>>15553329
Never hit anything other than a rabbit personally.
One guy I know bought a bmw when he was 20 (it was used but he worked for it so he was over the moon). He left the dealership, drove around a bit and went to his dad's house to show it off. On the way there he hit a deer and totaled it. He said it only felt like a firm bump but he thought maybe the damage wasn't bad.. until he got out and the whole front end was destroyed. He walked over to the deer which was still alive but making weird grunting sounds, and started kicking it in the head and yelling.
Another guy I know hit a deer in his Wrangler which didn't do any damage to it, but he got out as quickly as he could and looked for the deer, hoping to have an excuse to 'put it out of it's misery' with his ccw handgun. To his disappointment the impact was at 40 mph and the deer was still able to run away.
>>
>>15554211
Oh forgot to say, if it was me and the deer was still alive, I'd probably shoot it. I keep a gun in the center console.
>>
>>15554185
I honestly don't know why there are so many of them.

They are dumb as fuck and hunted every year by millions of people. I live in the suburbs and could easily kill 10 a year from my driveway if i hunted and I wasn't in the city limits. The whole city is lousy with them and they shit everywhere
>>
Yeah I hit a deer going 50mph on my motorcycle, good times.
>>
Hit a roo, had to kill with my bare hands to put it out of its misery. Not illegal but you're a cunt to leave it suffering.
>>
Hit a deer and a cat in my Subaru. Deer was at maybe 30-35 mph and it limped away after sitting on the side of the road for a while. Cat was 60mph and it was pretty dead.
>>
>>15554211
>kicking it in the head and yelling

Jesus fuck what a loser, I'd be pissed too but deer don't exactly know better, either kill the thing properly or let it die on its own.
>>
File: pedosmile_png creepy pedo smile.png (1013KB, 866x701px) Image search: [Google]
pedosmile_png creepy pedo smile.png
1013KB, 866x701px
>>15553329
>Driving buddys car late at night on freeway
>See a critter in the corner of my eye
>No time
>Swerve into it, smack dab middle of the front plate
>Dented the plate, rest of car is fine

MFW when I show him
>>
File: 1468862720137.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468862720137.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>15553329
First time I ever hit a dear it fucked up the front fender a bit. I was so pissed I stopped and went running after it ready to kill it with my bare hands

>>15554250
>Controlled culling
>Lack of a natural and prevalent apex predator in regions
>human encroachment
>>
i hit a fucking vulture the other day
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.