[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy one? Also, 80's beauts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

Should I buy one?
Also, 80's beauts
>>
don't expect any performance out of it
>>
>>
>80's beauts

oxymoron
>>
>>15551693
Why? I can swap the ca20 with an sr20
>>
>>
>>
File: ford-sierra-cosworth-10.jpg (131KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
ford-sierra-cosworth-10.jpg
131KB, 500x339px
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 1280x803px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1280x803px
>>
>>15551707
People here talk about engine swaps like changing the graphics card in a computer, it isn't that easy. If you have the means and the money go for it, you'll want to do up the suspension while you're there as well. Just don't expect anything exciting out of the box.
>>
>>15551707
If you're doing an engine swap, you might as well get better suspension and stiffen up the chassis in general. That'll get it feeling pretty good. If you just swap engine, it'll be a floppy gofast machine and not very fun to actually drive.
>>
>>15552382
Engine swaps are annoying... If you want a more powerful engone, you have to have bigger breaks too. the engine harness splicing can get to be annoying too, senpai.
>>
>>15551686
fuck where do you find one

would love to own one of these but where the hell can you get one
>>
>>15552415
>tfw my neighbor sent two turbo models to the junk yard
Maximun happy.
Nissan shit doesnt need to be on the road
>>
>>15552415
>tfw I passed up one with an SR20DET blacktop
I'm still kicking myself for it, it was only 4k
>>
>>15552446
>>15552483
Only one I've seen online was a sr20 swapped one going for 6k, and I didn't have the money.
Only one I've seen irl was in the yard.
>>
>>15552507
There's also one that I see parked at my local independent mechanic/tuner shop and one that I see parked at a trailer park.
I haven't seen any others ever.
>>
>>15552382
>>15552403
This. Constantly annoys me how casually they bring it up.
"What can I do to make my car faster?" "Engine swap x into it"
well it's not that simple folks. There's a reason why a mechanic would want like 5K to do it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.