[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vehicules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What thing about chevy suburban?
>>
it's a giant pile of overpriced. if you actually need one, get a 5.3L 2WD and make sure it's a 2010+ so you get a 6speed auto.

it's slow, expensive to buy and fuel, and almost too comfy.
>>
gobernment officials
>>
>>15549644
It's not as fast or a Corvette, as responsive as a Miata, or as good on gas as a Prius.

For what it is, it's not slow, it's not overpriced, and it's not bad on gas. Everything is relative. Compare it to others in it's class.

They are comfy though.
>>
>>15549644
dad has a 2007 one, used it for his business nd has lie 375k miles right now

Orginial engine still going strong, tranny had to be replaced at like 250k miles for 5000dollars at the dealer.

Pretty reliable i would say, very comfy, looks nice but guzzles gas and specially the suburban, its huge as fuck and hard to park/ u turn
>>
>>15549644
gulps gas but so comfy you fall asleep at the wheel
>>
>>15549655
>>15549903
>>15549929
I got 16 mixed running 90 up the highway in my 97 3/4 ton 4x4 filled up with people and equipment and then driving around in heavy traffic in the mountains for a week. Surely the newer ones should do better than that, especially in conditions more favorable for fuel economy.

Or maybe we just have different ideas of fuel consumption. I'm used to trucks where 10 unloaded at a constant 80mph isn't out of the question. 15-20 mixed for a full size 4x4 SUV I don't see any issue with. Obviously it's not going to get econobox economy.
>>
>>15550066
You live in a free country, are you really that concerned about gas?
>>
>>15549644
I have no idea how they fucked up the look on the Suburbans this bad.

>>15550066
Sounds about right. My 99 did 18mpg on mixed driving last I checked. Probably a bit worse now since I've been driving through lots of mountains.
It's pretty high compared to the average in Norway, but I can easily live with it.
>>
>>15550921
I wasn't complaining.
>>
File: 1413417560522.jpg (49KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1413417560522.jpg
49KB, 245x200px
>American interiors between 1990 and 2010
And the ones older than that are only acceptable because they're ironically cool with their blocky dashboards, velour living room seats and color themes.
>>
>>15552584
>Caring about appliances.
Lmao.
>>
File: US inna space.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
US inna space.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>15552554
OH
SAY
CAN
YOU
SEE
BY
THE
DAWNS
EARLY
LIGHT?!

WHAT
SO
PROUDLY
WE HAILED
AT
THE
TWILIGHT
LAST
GLEAMING!

WHO'S
BROAD
STRIPES
AND
BRIGHT
STARS.
THROUGH
THE
PERILOUS
FIGHT!
O'ER
THE
RAMPARTS
WE
WATCHED,
WHERE
SO
GALLANTLY
STREAMING!

AND
THE
ROCKETS
RED
GLARE
THE
BOMBS
BURSTING
IN
AIR!
GAVE
PROOF
THROUGH
THE
NIGHT,
THAT
OUR
FLAG
WAS
STILL
THERE!

OH
SAY
DOES
THAT
STAR
SPANGLED
BANNER
YET
WAVE?
O'ER
THE
LAND
OF
THE
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AND
THE
HOME
OF
THE
BRAVE!!!
>>
if i had one i would assemble a crew of people and just drop by in places and talk with a finger on my earpiece with a suit on
>>
>>15549929
>fall asleep at the wheel

Can confirm..They are very comfy, I have a 2012, gets about 16 MPG when i drive it normally. If i punch it two or three times driving it goes down to 13 real quick.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.