[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I buy one of these, how quickly will I grow bored of it? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: fist.jpg (307KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
fist.jpg
307KB, 1600x800px
If I buy one of these, how quickly will I grow bored of it? Is it fun, reliable, and likeable enough to last me a decade or so? Was planning on starting with a Mountune MP215 kit, and then upgrading to an MR230 when my warranty is up.
>>
Don't buy it
Not because it's bad
But because you're too fucking stupid to own one

DO NOT MODIFY YOUR CAR IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASING YOU DUMB RICER
>>
>>15546068

/thread

>>15546055
buy a civic and stfu
>>
>>15546068

agreed
>>
>>15546068
MP215 retains factory warranty, dumbshit
>>
>>15546068
Why not?
I'm curious to see if you have an actual point or are just being a stupid faggot .
>>
>>15546204
when installed by the dealer.

Or at least they'll try to void warranty on those grounds of shit goes south.
>>
>>15546211
you should focus on being a good driver
>>
>>15546204

>My stage 1 tune is warranty certified!

just fucking leave
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg
28KB, 512x512px
>>15546244
But I want to have a fiesta.
>>
>>15546251
>"This performance upgrade does not void your factory warranty when installed at any Ford dealer or mountune USA. Please see warranty information tab for details."

From the website

>wanting a 20hp boost is somehow wrong
>>
>>15546262
>i have a good car so i dont need to learn to drive
See this is why car enthusiasm is bad
>>
>>15546211
not the same fag

>buy a new car to mod it out of warranty
well there goes one of the few reasons to buy a new car.

>not wanting to drive it for a few months first to see if its a lemon that will shit the bed.
shit can happen man and if it's anywhere beyond stock then dealers will try their best not to lemon it

>not want to drive it stock to see if you really want to mod it/ what can be improved
>not getting used to the car stock and then really appreciating that extra hp when you get it
>>
>>15546276
>when installed at any Ford dealer or mountune USA
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>15546294
Not a poorfag
>>
>>15546306
<buying an econ-sports car
>>
My friend is glad he leased his because the transmission is shit. Have fun in 2years blowing it up.
>>
>>15546283
>Focus
>Fiesta

You fucking disappoint me, anon.
>>
>>15546286
Valid points.
>>
>>15546340
Yeah i don't care
>>
OP do what you want. the package will keep warranty.

>nobody on /o/ knows what the fuck they're talking about
>>
>>15546055
MP215 isn't really enough power to be worth the cost. It can be installed by any ASC mechanic if I recall to keep 'warranty' but most dealers won't know what it is in the first place. Most dealers will honor warranty (around me at least) if you're running a tune with light modifications.

>>15546286
This is good advice though, make sure to break in the vehicle and then go about some light modifications for what you think it needs.
>>
>>15546055

/o/ gets triggered when they hear about someone buying something with a warranty because they are all poorfags.
>>
>>15546204
Good, because you'll need it. So unreliable, I sold it <90 days later.
>>
Drift mode is pretty awesome and fun. The block is rated for well over 500hp.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.