[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genesis Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Hyundai-Genesis_G90-2017-1280-5e.jpg (103KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hyundai-Genesis_G90-2017-1280-5e.jpg
103KB, 1280x960px
Will the Genesis live upto it's hype?

and

What are your opinions on the current launched Genesis products? The G80 and the G90.

Discuss
>>
File: genesis_g80_g90.jpg (176KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
genesis_g80_g90.jpg
176KB, 1024x682px
>>15545636
The G80 and the G90.
>>
File: master-betty.jpg (36KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
master-betty.jpg
36KB, 512x288px
>take a look at the 2016 genesis (what will become rebranded as G80)
>starting $39K
>AWD starting 49K
>with packages it costs $53K MSRP
Does it really stand up to other luxury sedans in the price area?
>>
>>15545664
I think you pretty much get all the features from a top variant E-Class in that tip-variant G80.
>>
I think the nomeclature is fucking stupid and the cars don't look unique enough for them to cultivate brand recognition.

KIA-Hyundais whole strategy over the past decade has been to make their cars strikingly similar to the competition while undercutting the price. I think they will have to make the designs of the cars more radical for this to succeed.
>>
>>15545699
>mid-engine V6 TT veloster
please make my dreams a reality
>>
let me know when the G70 comes out
>>
>>15545636
Remember that shills aren't just paid to directly compliment a product, but also to keep the product in people's minds. Note how innocuous and doting all the Genesis posts have been over the past couple months.

I worked at a Hyundai dealership when the Genesis brand first launched and I have the same opinion on them then that I do now, which is that they're shit. They're just regular Hyundais with different body panels, a grade better plastic, and some cheap synthetic leather wrapped over the dash. If you don't wanna listen to me, listen to the depreciation rates.
>>
I could give two fuck about the Genesis line up. I'm waiting for the Ns

2.0 mid engine veloster and 2.0 i20 will be racing in Lemans to show off the first of the N types.
>>
>>15545746
>>15545950
http://www.autoblog.com/2016/06/06/hyundai-rm16-concept-mid-engine-veloster/
I never knew Hyundai was doing such a thing.
I kind-off respect them now.
>>
>>15545988

Yup, This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ow-nfjQquM

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYGB7Ewzh8E

Will be at lemans to test them against the competitors.
>>
>>15545792

Do you really think that large car companies would pay to have people shill on 4chan? Most people hardly know what 4chan is
>>
>>15546061
I get 15 dollars an hour to shill for Ford with an extra 20 dollars if u I get a screen shot of someone considering a Ford due to Ecoboost
>>
>>15546264
Sure you do
>>
>>15545699
So like Japan 30 years ago?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.