[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly Aston Martin is the only car that matters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: _dsc1133.jpg (91KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
_dsc1133.jpg
91KB, 1500x1000px
Honestly Aston Martin is the only car that matters.
>>
>>15544702
Tru
>>
File: 20160704_210631.jpg (374KB, 1915x2460px) Image search: [Google]
20160704_210631.jpg
374KB, 1915x2460px
>>
>>15544702
>bland interiors
>too expensive
>high cost of ownership/maintenance
>most Astons are nearly impractical
>shit GPS
Even a billionaire expects a little practicality in his cars.
>>
>>15544900
> Thinking muh Ford Gt or muh vette' could compete with an aston
> Not being a retarded fat seppo

Pick one.
>>
>>15544970
I never said Ford GT or Vettes. Astons are just shit.
>>
>>15544702
But muh Bentley.
>>
>>15544702
>trash interiors and quality
>same engine being put in every single car for at least a decade now
>>
File: AMG GT interior.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AMG GT interior.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>15544702
They're pretty but I like a bit more... more in GT cars.
>>
File: Aston_Martin-DB11-2017-1280-15.jpg (210KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Aston_Martin-DB11-2017-1280-15.jpg
210KB, 1280x960px
>>15545453
Yeah "trash"
>>
>>15545481
Yeah. The quality of it is trash despite the looks.
>>
>>15545540
>Implying you've ever been inside one to "Know" the quality
>>
Except aston is so shit that they just recently made their own v12. For the past 20 years, they've been using two ford v6's duct taped together. And even though they have this new v12, it won't last long before the AMG ones go in.
>>
>>15545558
Yes I have been. Besides thousands of reviews don't lie.

Fucking Passat has better quality interior than this shit.
>>
They're incredibly beautiful cars and sound amazing.
Who the fuck cares about the rest.
>>
>>15545724
People who actually intend to drive them, anon.
>>
>>15545856
They drive really well, from what we are told.
It's not like many people here actually have the money to buy them, anyway.
>>
>>15545481
Nice Mercedes Benz interior
>>
>>15545481
That is a significant amount of improvement considering the shit-box tier interior they had.
>>
>>15544702
That's a weird way of spelling Camaro.
>>
>>15545647
I forgot to add. I test drove many Ferraris and lambos. They are slow and that's why I own a miata. My old car was a Ferrari 430 owned it for 25 months and sold it to get my miata for $2000.

I'm a very well known reviewer and I stay anonymous. The aston could learn from the passat.
>>
>>15545481
>Can't unseen the wavy stitching on the armrest.

>>15547236
Strange how I much prefer this over the new interior.
>>
>>15544702
I legitimately thought that was an Accord from the thumbnail.
>>
>>15544986
Calm down mate. They are things of beauty and performance, not longevity and dependability. You can't expect the British of all people to make a car that doesn't break at least once, but it's not about that.

Aston Martins are about the sheer beauty and pleasure of driving such a god machine. They are akin to ferrari and alfa romeo, and are bought purely out of love rather than any want for practicality.
>>
>>15545870
No-one could argue that any Ferrari or American equivalent is any better. Ferrari and aston martin are similar companies from different countries, so they are really the same with interior and quality. The old ford GT was atrociously built and hideously unreliable, the interior was kind of cool but not even as good as a base model mercedes or bmw. The new one might not be as badly glued together, but the interior looks shit even in the photos,and I can already tell how the plastics would scratch like the interior of a nissan micra, how the 'leather' would chaffe arses and stretch and tear when the chinese stitching comes off, and how the buttons and electrics will just give up after 6 months.

Aston Martin is typical British build quality shit, but it makes up for it with looks and driving experience.
>>
The next generation is going to be great. They're interiors are better and having Mercedes tech will make them perfect. It's hilarious that the new db11 is way better than the current vanquish. Aston had beautiful designs but we're shit everything else. If I was making over 7 figures I'd wait until the next gen vanquish came out.
>>
>>15551370
I'm not him but most companies like Aston Martin should also invest a part for the reliability studies and improve it in their cars. They are wonderful cars but they often get blanketed-on by this factor.
>>
>>15547236
Did they seriously stick a fat 1st gen srs airbag wheel from the nineties in there?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.