[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

focus hatchback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: focus hatchback.jpg (150KB, 2100x1386px) Image search: [Google]
focus hatchback.jpg
150KB, 2100x1386px
is this good or not as a first car

i've seen /o/ do nothing but shit on hatchbacks for some reason
>>
Avoid the auto's.

Otherwise a good car
>>
>>15504096
What's wrong with the autos? Is it a honda accord situation where they are guaranteed to grenade at a certain mileage?
>>
>>15504054
Depends on which one. /o/ generally likes the SVT.
>>
>>15504102
They use a dual dry clutch that likes to go to shit when the input shaft seal starts leaking which happens on every single one of them.

Just google focus/fiesta transmission problems
>>
>>15504054
have you somehow missed the hot hatch general threads? /o/ is typically in agreement that the focus ST is a decent choice, though most people seem to prefer the fiesta ST.
>>
>>15504227
Thanks m8 I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>15504054
I'd get a Mazda 3, to be honest. If you get the 2.5L in a manual, it's a pretty fun car for a daily. The suspension on those are tuned nicely
>>
The 2012+ Focus hatchback with a 5-speed manual is a great DD, seriously. The Fiesta is not that great. Other considerations would be Mazda3 like the other anon said.
>>
>>15504500
can confirm
>>
>>15504227
That, and they're awful.

But since you'll be buying and driving manual anyway, that's not a problem.

My 2011 focus is wonderful, but it's Euro-spec and so you probably won't get the same experience in the US with your monkey models.
>>
>>15505180
>tfw yurop gets the focus estate and we don't
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.