[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wv/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wv o meet.png (848KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wv o meet.png
848KB, 1200x1200px
>"No one on /o/ is from WV so this thread's gonna archive in an hour" edition

The maiden voyage WV /o/ meet happens 7/30/16 at 8:00PM in the Marquee Cinema's Side Lot in Beckley, WV. Be there or be square.

All cars welcome, both most exotic car and biggest shitbox win the prize of a mcchicken. And that's a prize you don't wanna miss!

>inb4 shit state
We know.
>>
>>15493454
I would drive all the way up there from Georgia just to compete for that box of mchickens but my shitbox wouldn't make it
>>
>>15493454
I might be transferring schools to West Virginia. How bad is it senpai
>>
>>15493478
Which school? Also college or high school?

Really depends on what specific school you're going to.
>>
I get off work at 7, so I'm going to be a little late, but Ill be there.
>>
>>15493478
BSC fucking blows. (Went there and worked there for a while.) Don't go there unless it's for nursing. Concord is mediocre, but not terrible. WVU and Marshall are in actual cities, so theres more to do. (Also pretty mediocre from what I hear.)
>>
>>15494326
>>15497651
It's some little college in the mountains. Drove down there a few weeks ago and it wasn't too bad, granted all the towns are disgustingly poor, but the scenery is awesome
>>
>>15497672
Ooh is an /o/tist coming to WVU Tech?
>>
>>15497672
Some of the roads are touge as fuck if you don't mind about 30% of the surface area being potholes. My aveo had clip on rims and i just took them off because they kept fucking popping off from the potholes
>>
>>15497672
Probably Concord. There's a touge as fuck road if you drive through campus. There's cops on that road in the evening though.
>>
>>15493454
Awe mannn. Gonna be out of town this weekend, but totally would have came down from morgantown. ;-; Bummer
>>
I'm bringing my SLR and if you all don't mind I'd like to post the pictures of the meet to my site for you all to download and also because I think it'd be a nice addition. I'll put everything in a dropbox zip and post the link here as well.

>shamelessly plugging absolutelyawfuldecals.com

So anyways, wash your car (or don't depending on your style) because I'm gonna try and get some really nice pics of all of our shitboxes if you all are cool with it.

>>15498612
>u will be missed anon
>>
From wheeling i may make the journey.
>>
>>15499115
Now everybody can see all the dents in my car! Its cool. Need to fix em anyway.
>>
>>15493454
Shit. Would totally go, but there's a drift event the same day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.