[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this such shit? >expensive >nothing up black/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (63KB, 2625x2625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 2625x2625px
Why is this such shit?

>expensive
>nothing up black/ foreign drivers
>shitty cars
>smells horrible
>drive like maniacs
>don't know where they're going half the time
>annoying to talk to

Remind me again why everyone jerks off to this fucking app?
>>
>>15473999
You're in the wrong board shit head.
>>>/n/
>>
>>15474008
Shut up faggot. Uber is the antithesis of this board. We should be able to have a good circle jerk about how much we hate it
>>
I'm white and have a nice car and have been thinking of driving Uber on the weekend, but I'm to afraid of driving to the ghetto.
>>
>>15473999
So get your own car and shutup complaining.
>>
>>15474048
I can't when I travel for business fuck head. But you wouldn't know anything about that mr neet.

>>15474034
Don't do it. They'll ruin your car or rob you. Uber is fucked unless you're a high grade one
>>
>>15474053
>what is a rental car
To be a "businessman" you really are a fucking crybaby faggot. I didn't know hamburger university required you to travel.
>>
Kek you're a faggot
Been driving uber for almost a year now, always good passengers, never any problems
I bet you're one of those cucked taxi drivers, stay mad lel
I fuck your wife in my uber and she loves it
>>
Uber isn't that bad as a customer. It's convenient and easy so I use it a lot to get home after drinking. But I think drivers get fucked because it's legally in a grey area and their personal insurance would probably deny claims if they found out it was commercial use. And that's why most drivers are dumb niggers.
>>
>>15473999
if you dont like making a little bit of money aside go ahead and hate on it like the faggot you are lmao dum faggot
>>
>>15473999

>Get Uber cab to go to the club
>It's a guy who looks exactly like George R.R Martin in a brand new Ford F150
>He hands us snacks for free while he drives us
>Drives us half way across town
>Charges $10

Great experience. Would use again.
>>
Uber and the ilk are usually preferable to cabs but fall short of Limos IMO. The payment and hail from the app are dead easy and most of the drivers are good with good cars in my experience.

>>15474117
Uber drivers are insured by Uber once the flag drops for a passenger up to when the passenger is discharged. When they're not using he app, they're covered under personal insurance. The grey area is when the app is open but they don't have a passenger, neither Uber nor personal insurance covers them.

Now with the popularity of Uber & Lyft drivers can buy insurance coverage specific to "ridesharing" in many areas. But it's up to the driver to research this and pay for it (which they may not want to do).
>>
I have only ever had a good time using uber. Driver is quiet and polite, car is clean and stocked with gum
>>
>>15473999
Spotted the Taxi driver, medallion owner.
>>
>>15474117

kill yourself my man
>>
>>15474243
>Spotted the Taxi driver, medallion owner.
>>15474108
>I bet you're one of those cucked taxi drivers, stay mad lel

Literally the uber equivalent of "muh dick"
Anybody driving for uber is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>15473999
Because they fail to provide the legal minimum wage, or other legal employment rights. So the only people who work for them are too stupid or otherwise unemployable to get a job elsewhere stacking shelves.
>>
File: 11256236739.jpg (60KB, 1529x742px) Image search: [Google]
11256236739.jpg
60KB, 1529x742px
>>15473999
Nice trips, but the only people butthurt about Uber or Lyft are Taxifags because they are being competed against in a no longer monopolized market. Stay cucked by consumer freedom.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.