[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spy Shots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

New Honda Accord Spied Testing

http://www.motortrend.com/news/spied-next-gen-honda-accord-shows-off-raked-roofline/
>>
>>15473838
>>
>>15473840
It is seen from the pics that it might follow the same sport-back styled silhouette from the Honda Civic.
>>
>>15473845
What are your comments?
>>
File: HONDAAccord4Doors-2975_1.jpg (413KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
HONDAAccord4Doors-2975_1.jpg
413KB, 1024x614px
what happened to Honda's old styling philosophy? Really low hood, low belt line, big windows, and a really angular C pillar.

Why does every car nowadays have to look like a fastback? It's a sedan for fucks sake
>>
>>15473859
Muh aero
The sad part is that there are less fastback than fake fastbacks now

Fuck nuhonda
>>
What happens when these 2018 cars are 30 years old
Can you imagine the gremlins?
Something has to give in the car industry or were going to be stuck with miserable ugly cars forever.
>>
>>15473851
Covering a new Honda in a bag is really the way to go, it will save the owner a lot of trouble. Any plans to issue bags for the other vehicles they have made in the past 5 years?
>>
>>15473859
>>big windows

tbqh was going to drop the cash for a '16 Mustang and stop being such a boring faggot but the visibility just pissed me off so much i stuck with my old econobox. gonna wait until 'being able to see outside' becomes a hot new fad in the autozone.

>>15473914
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>15473859
Sporty cars sell
Average Joe doesn't want to be laughing stock of the suburb in his ugly sedan. He wants a sporty vehicle to put on his lawn for all his neighbors to see. But he also wants a smooth ride with a decent trunk and enough space in the back for his 2 brats. He wants a car with a fastback, large grill, slits for windows, and angry eyes, but also wants practicality. He can't afford anything expensive or a weekend car, his wife would neck him.

And this is where the modern sedan market is right now
>>
>>15473953
Fuck. Thanks for the explanation, makes sense now. People want all rounders nowadays
>>
>>15473838
>>15473840
>>15473845
>>15473851
It looks bigger. Please tell me it isn't bigger. The current Accord I actually likes because it was smaller than the previous one
>>
>>15473838
>>15473840
>>15473845
>>15473851

Probably looks better with the tarp on than off.
>>
If you told me it was a four door Mustang concept I'd believe you
Fuck Honda
>>
File: 1973-amc-gremlin-x[1].jpg (247KB, 1024x639px) Image search: [Google]
1973-amc-gremlin-x[1].jpg
247KB, 1024x639px
>>15473892
>Can you imagine the gremlins?

???
>>
>>15473995
>People want all rounders nowadays
And that's the problem. Jack of all trades is a master of none.
>>
>>15474291
wow white letter tires look decent on a gremlin
>>
>>15474291
I think it's a pretty cool looking car. Id drive one over a chevette any day back then.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.