[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Road trip alone, with bros or your chick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Just Kill Me.jpg (710KB, 1600x1958px) Image search: [Google]
Just Kill Me.jpg
710KB, 1600x1958px
Do you faggots road trip alone, with a buddy or two or just with your chick? Lemme here what you prefer with a story.

>Be me
>Planning a road trip
>Extend the invite to my girlfriend
>She says not interested
>fuckyes.jpg gonna bust out the radar detector and be a total degenerate on the interstates
>gonna sleep in the car or my hammock under the stars where convenient
>don't need to shave
>will literally eat rest stop gut rot when I get hungry
>total expenses outside of fuel will be about $25.00 for four days of galavanting around the Mid-West and West U.S.

>girlfriend changes her mind last minute
>fugno.gif no need for the radar detector because I'll have one in the passenger seat telling me to slow down all the damn time
>will need to maintain some form of acceptable appearance
>will need to change my clothes somewhat regularly
>will need to stop to let it pee all the time
>will have to talk to it even when I don't want to
>will need to listen to its music because it will eventually get annoyed with some of my choice selections and road trip greatest hits
>will have to listen to it whine about people at work and its family dramas
>will have to book hotels for literally every night out on the road so it can bathe regularly and sleep in a bed
>will have to eat at somewhat clean places
>total costs went from $25.00 to about $700

Just fucking kill me. I should tell her that this is a camping trip.
>>
File: 640.jpg (80KB, 569x320px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
80KB, 569x320px
>>15470512
/o/ isn't your blog, nobody cares
>>
I dunno where you live but sleeping in your car or a hammock right now sounds like total shit.
>>
>>15470512
How long is a trip considered a road trip?
>>
>>15470512
I did something similar OP

>gf road tripping with me
>wants to stop and see sights, camp
>bitches at me for speeding and whatnot
>second night I purposely won't leave her alone and let her sleep
>it works and she sleeps in the truck
>now I'm free to speed and be a degenerate, albeit in silence
>>
>>15470531

872 kilometers or more.
>>
>>15470750
Why that exact number?
>>
I've done them alone and with women. Alone is more fun usually.
>>
You do it with a girl other than your girlfriend obviously.
>>
>>15470512
Last time I went on a road trip I covered more than 5000 miles by myself in my Miata, driving from Houston to Kalispell, MT and then down through northeastern California to Susanville and back to Texas via Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico.
>>
SHOW SOME AMBITION! SHE'S THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO COME ALONG, IT'LL BE YOUR WAY OR THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY!
>>
>>15470512
Op got a gf and wants to tell everyone
>>
I want to do a road trip from North to east (Germany to Italy, roughly 2500 km / 1550 miles) and had two girls who both told me they'd be interested to be right seaters.

At first I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to give them the dick but the more I think about it, the less I want to have them with me. Sure, while being on the highway it must be nice to have someone to talk to, but as soon as I'm on those alpine twisties, I can see them begging for their life as soon as I hit over 30 kph / 19 mph.

She'll also probably want to stop all the time and do sight seeings n stuff (I'm not even talkin about Maranello) so I'm almost certainly traveling alone.
>>
File: IMG_3278.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3278.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Always road trip with your mated, fuck women, literally.
A roadtrip with your mates is just a moving party, a roadtrip with women is pure hell.
>>
>>15471527
>party
>with those nu-males
>>
>>15470512
Alone, because I don't like putting up with other people's bullshit, music choices, junk in the boot, or opinions on my driving.

Got one planned for next week, starting friday. Just me, so I have some cheap hotel rooms booked. Just exploring places, wandering around with the camera, and then getting in the car and driving away the next morning.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.