[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else practically never use turn signals? The only time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: left1.jpg (46KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
left1.jpg
46KB, 800x532px
Anyone else practically never use turn signals? The only time I bother is if I'm making a turn and there is someone behind me who may be slowed down due to it. Otherwise, I see no point in using them.
>>
>>15448902
I fucking hate your type.

Sorry
>>
File: 1466871355321.png (329KB, 400x468px) Image search: [Google]
1466871355321.png
329KB, 400x468px
So you risk the lives of others because you are too lazy to flip a small lever(aprox. 1lb force needed)?
>>
>>15448914
What does me merging or switching lanes without turn signals have anything to do with risking other people's lives? It's on me to be careful and on other people to pay attention to the road.
>>
>>15448902
>He drives a BMW
>>
>>15448926
Life is not fair and you may very well get rear ended by startling some new driver (10% chance person behind you is very shitty driver). Turn signal is also added communication on the road
>>
>>15448941
10%?

Dude, you mean 100%. You always assume the other person is a moron. It's defensive driving. Didn't you learn this in school?
>>
>>15448941
I meant at least 10% to be guaranteed a shitty driver
>>
>>15448952
Fuck it
>>
>>15448958
Nah nigga not fuck it, if you're gonna be on my board you're gonna know damn well how to drive properly.
>>
>>15448902
I do this and I also always park on 2 spots

I do not drive a bmw
>>
Only use them when necessary, aka a tight squeeze into the next lane or making turns like you said. If there's ample room to merge there's literally no reason to use it. Same if there's nobody in my turn lane. If I'm in a lane that only turns left or right there's no reason either, I don't know why the sheep always use theirs

Sometimes it feels wrong even if nobody's around but fuck it, if other drivers use their eyes and brains nobody's going to get hurt
>>
File: car-door-mirror.jpg (33KB, 584x448px) Image search: [Google]
car-door-mirror.jpg
33KB, 584x448px
Anyone else practically never use mirrors? The only time I bother is if I'm making a turn and there is someone behind me who may be slowed down due to it. Otherwise, I see no point in using them.
>>
>>15448902
i use them all the time unconsciously, its just second nature if i'm driving, and it should be for you you fucking nitwit.
>>
wtf i hate safety now
>>
>>15449125
Thanks anon, looks like there is at least one other person in this thread who knows how to fucking drive.
>>
>>15448902
Eh, I only use turn signals if
>there's someone behind me
>there's someone in front of me in an intersection
>on the motorway
Which is pretty much what everyone does.
>>
File: 1454199074220.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454199074220.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
>>15448902
Nigga if you don't signal get the fuck off the God damn road. Like a third of all accidents happen because some fuck nugget didn't put on his damn signal, directly or indirectly. You better not let your insurance find out you drive like an entitled faggot because they will March in to the bank and bend your account over the fucking tellers desk.

I bet you leapfrog in the right lane of the highway right before your exit too.
>>
>>15449101
Yeah, wouldn't want to waste the limited amount of turn signals your car was manufactured with.

It is literally an automatic movement for me, every time, long before I change lanes, entering or leaving parking...I just can't imagine what sort of person hasn't formed a habit of using turn signals.

Probably never shoulder check either, fucker.
>>
File: 5WcQlN3.gif (2MB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
5WcQlN3.gif
2MB, 256x188px
>>15448902
I use them all the time, even when alone.

The only time I don't use them is when I'm cutting someone off for driving like a huge pussy. I fucking hate drivers like that and I honestly hope they swerve into the center divider
>>
>>15449543
>>15448902
>I see no point in using them.

In the future, not using turn signals will increase your insurance rates. All sorts of safety issues will be checked by the insurance company including aggressive driving. It might even quadruple your insurance rates to be over $5000 per year for a worthless beaters. That's the cost of the maxrate insurance category for drivers that can't get insured anywhere else.

That's not your case yet, but insurance companies are starting to use data sent to them from the cars' computer system as seen in the threads at
>>15406966
>>
>>15448902
i hate people like you
>>
its best if you use them you fucking retard.

1. helpful for bikers who dont know where the fuck you're going

2. a car maybe in your blindspot

3. you're a fucking retard if you're lazy enough to life your arm up for two seconds
>>
File: 1421068189162.jpg (57KB, 500x359px)
1421068189162.jpg
57KB, 500x359px
Anyone else practically never use brakes? The only time I bother is if I'm making a turn and there is someone behind me who may be slowed down due to it. Otherwise, I see no point in using them.
>>
>>15448902
I used them to signal any intentional lateral movement that will cause me to leave the boundaries of my lane, like a proper human being.
>>
i only use them when turning left and if im trying to merge into a tight opening.
>>
>>15448902

Other drivers have no idea what your retarded ass is doing. Signals are a way for you to convey your intentions so that hopefully the rest of us won't get our cars fucked up by you.
>>
>>15448902
BMW
M
W
>>
>>15448932
>>15451276
That's an Audi.
>>
File: 1448753163796.png (98KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1448753163796.png
98KB, 258x245px
>tfw signal like sometime taking their drivers test for years
>get BMW
>slowly stop using turn signal for trivial stuff
>sell BMW
>still rarely use signal
>>
>>15451149
It's also completely illegal, to not use it, in most European countries, and if you get caught e.g. switching lanes on the motorway and get rear ended, it will be judged as your fault because you didn't indicate.
>>
Today some fucking girl signaled she was gonna turn away from a roundabout before my enter but carried on. I would've driven into her side and been responsible if l would've. First time l called someone out as a cunt in traffic.
>>
>>15448902
I agree with this guy >>15448912 except I'm not sorry in the least.
>>
>>15451642
Thats why i dont give a shit when someone uses their signals, its fucking irrelevrnt to me and i use my own brain to evaluate any situation
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>15451296
That's a VW Passat
>>
I use them in a cage or on a bicycle. I don't signal on my sportbike(none required in my state).
>>
>>15448965
shut the hell up dude
not even him
just shut up
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.