[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AW11 MR2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (57KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 480x360px
Stop me if this is a mistake. He has to drive out 1h30m to see me, so there is no "I'm not interested" after the test drive. I'm going to have to like it, and buy it.

http://m.autotrader.ca/a/19_8777932?prx=-1&orup=3_10_17

This will be my DD. Should I do it?
>>
>>15445132
Nothing is set in stone OP. If the seller isn't taking into consideration that you might say no then that is his problem. Especially if this is your first time driving an MR2 or any car new to you.
>>
>>15445132
Decisions that you "have to make" are never the correct ones senpai.
>>
>>15445132
If he's driving you need to pay for gas regardless of whether or not you buy the car.
>>
>>15445144
>>15445132

He's right OP, you can walk if you dislike it. You haven't signed a contract stating "I'm required to purchase this if he drives to me".

There's always an "I'm not interested". Sure he'll probably get buttmad but oh well. Would you rather a stranger be upset or you be upset DDing a car that you don't love?
>>
>>15445132

Of course there is "im not interested". You just pay him for the gas and tell him you dont like the car. Dont be a beta fuck and buy something you dont like (if you dont like it).
>>
>>15445132
You'll probably like it. Older Toyotas are great. I have a Celica and I love it to death.

Also I've been there except I was the one to drive to the seller and it took me 8 fucking hours. It was worth it though.
>>
>>15445132
>dat rust
>80s yota
watch out check underside the little black nigger.

looks okay otherwise
>>
>>15445132
how about you meet him in the middle so it's less of an inconvenience for him?
>>
>>15445763
OP prolly doesn't have transport.
>>
>>15445965
Yeah, but if he does it would be a nice thing to do
>>
don't be afraid of saying no.
If you don't want to be an ass, pay him lunch and gas and send him back on his merry way
>>
>>15445132
Dunno how much that translates from maplebux, but i seems pretty legit. Low milage (kilometerage?). Like the other guy said, look out for rust. Get a flash light and don't be afraid to stick your head all up and under that shit. You can also get one of those plastic covered refrigerator magnets to test around the usual spots for rust, namely near the back of wheel wells, especially around the mudflap and the side skirts, which tends to collect mud and rust underneath. If it has been bondo'd extensively your magnet won't stick. In the front right in front of the front tire, there thin metal support bars that stiffen and support the lower front of the front quarterpanels. If this car has been in a fender bender and repaired, these things will typically be a little bent.
>>
I got an insurance quote of 149/month
I make 33400/yr after taxes

I think I might go for it before someone else buys it
>>
>>15445971
I don't have transport. I'm in a military base in the middle of nowhere, so I guess I'll just taxi out to him. Since I have to pick up money from the bank/get plates/etc.
>>
What's he going to do if you say no, pull a gun on you and make you buy his car?
>>
>>15445132
What kind of seller is willing to drive 90 to a buyer just so they can check out the car?

OP is about to get hustled or robbed.
>>
>>15446031
>I got an insurance quote of 149/month
My aw11 was $14/mo
Yes, fourteen
>>
>>15446031
Tbh OP, I'm tempted to drive there from New Brunswick just to snag that AW11, looks too good to pass up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.