[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW LONG UNTIL THEY BREAK INTO YOUR CAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 784796790.jpg (11KB, 197x230px) Image search: [Google]
784796790.jpg
11KB, 197x230px
not to steal your stereo,

because they see some whack ass rare pokemon in your car they want?
>>
>>15442378
You know you only have to get within like 50 feet of it right?
>>
>google hotspots where Dratini, Magikarp, and Charmanders spawn
>GPS spoof there
>get a 2,500 Cheese Pizza Charizard, Dragonite, Gyarados, Jynx
>name them xenophobic, misogynist, and racist nicknames
>"Trump2016", "BuildTheWall", "Mexican'ts", "BLDM", "CuckBernie"
>go to a park and BTFO normies and take over gyms and listen to reactions
>tfw still autistic as fuck

Best. Game. Ever.
>>
>>15442527
That would break the immersion.
>>
>>15442595
How did you manage this?
>>
>>15442595
lmao
>>
>>15442595
I do not understand what you said.
>>
>>15442378
How long before I have to open some zipper head for not getting off my lawn?
>>
>>15442595
wanna post links hwere i can read on how to do this for us less tech savvy people who never had the fortune of living in moms basement?

not even trying to be a dick im real serious i wish i had that opportunity

fk ill never be japanese
>>
File: 1468425488157.png (162KB, 576x597px) Image search: [Google]
1468425488157.png
162KB, 576x597px
>>15445546

https://www.youtube.com/c/tommycallaway/videos

Here you go.

When spoofing to far away locations, make sure to take into account travel time. For instance, Cali -> NY is like....10 hours of flight or some shit. Don't play Go for 10 hours to make it seem legit. You won't get banned, I have yet to get a softban when doing this precaution.

Go to the stupid ass sub-reddit for Go and search for pokemon you want. People will give locations where they found spawn points, so just spoof there.

When going to work / gym, set yourself to Central Park, NY and you can just hit up the pokestops / massive amount of lure stops when on break or when done with a set.

Bonus: be a fit person so people can't go "omg, you shouldn't cheat, you should exercise!!!!1!1!". Pic-related. Normies actually think casual walking while stop and going will get them swole.
>>
>>15442595
you cant gps spoof and catch pokemon only hotspots
>>
>>15442757
>>15445526
>>15445546
>all these fuccbois who can't do shit even the dumbest script kiddies on /g/ can do
>>15446989
Might be right though idk how the Pokémon thing actually works
>>
>>15446073
>Pic-related. Normies actually think casual walking while stop and going will get them swole.
It's a joke dumbass. Also
>that
>swole
>>
>>15442378
Range is longer than that.
>>
>>15442595
Names don't show up at a gym in game, only the pokemon's generic name. Plan foiled.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.