[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Citroën Cactus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1396402502225.jpg (98KB, 1600x824px) Image search: [Google]
1396402502225.jpg
98KB, 1600x824px
>those rubber side pads

What did the Citroën desingers mean by this?
>>
>>15429180
Protection for people who can't properly open their doors
>>
>>15429180
Preventing mums opening the doors of their crossover into the side of your car?
>>
Sideswiping cyclists without scratching your paint.
>>
GROW BIG CACTUS
>>
>>15429180

The cactus is the only modern car with remotely interesting design.

It looks like a weird concept car, it's so cool
>>
>>15429180
what kind of vehicle is this ugly piece of shit trying to be?
>>
>>15429521

They look less cool on the road than in pictures. Black on black Cactus looks pretty cool though, would daily the fuck out of, maybe get some black wheels and plasti-dip the remaining non-black trim.
>>
File: Bert_Williams_blackface_2.jpg (2MB, 2289x1720px) Image search: [Google]
Bert_Williams_blackface_2.jpg
2MB, 2289x1720px
>>15429561
there is such a thing as too much black
>>
>>15429561
Coat it with this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vantablack
>>
>>15429561

I've seen them in person

I saw one in an awesome acid green colour that looked cool as fuck, and another in this shitty, flat silver colour that took all the life and character out of the design.

I saw a video review of it by some car tester and he was complaining that you can't wind down the rear window and about a bunch of other trivial things prohibited by the design and at that moment I realised why every average car is designed to be a boring piece of shit
>>
>>15429534
The one that the moms who put shin, knee, elbow, hand, and crotch guards on their kids before going outside want to buy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.