[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are older v6 camaros bad? like 2012 they have 330hp which is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

are older v6 camaros bad? like 2012

they have 330hp which is respectable especially considering a mustang from like 2009 which can be had for a similar price makes only 300
>>
You're only paying attention to the power.

BUT

How much do those two cars weigh?
>>
>>15424761
the camaro may weigh about 500lb more, true
>>
>>15424746
They are ok except for visibility and the fact that v6 mustangs from the same year are better at pretty much everything.
>>
OP just don't. You'll realize in a month you made a terrible decision and regret it every day until you sell the car; buy an SS or an S197 GT (the latter is dirt cheap now)
>>
Buy a used SS instead and you won't hate yourself

You'll tell yourself that the base model is fine, but you'll know that you could have had the full spec for just a little more
>>
>exhaust manifolds built into the head
>>
>>15424746
I would say yes if you were going to buy new.

V6 Camaros are not bad cars performance wise - they just aren't top of the line so people hate on them.

But don't buy a used Chevy. Don't buy from that manufacturer at all if you want a reliable used car.

Don't buy american, don't buy german, don't buy english.

Japanese only if you want a worry free life. There's plenty of V6/V8 RWD Japanese cars that will last a lifetime or at least treat you better than a Camaro.
>>
>>15424746
>deciding to buy the shit versions

remember anon that its not all about the power
>>
>>15425314
are fords more reliable?

im not buying foreign
>>
>>15424746
First of all, know what you're going into. V6. Means someone couldn't afford the V8. Also means they might not be able to afford the maintenance. Pay attention and NEVER buy a car with over 85,000 miles in the US. 85,000mi is a point where you know maintenance is still reasonably far away but you kniw what's coming. DO NOT listen to the jackasses "GET A HUNDUR IZ SO MUCH BETTAH" Japanese cars are shit compared to their past and fucking worthless compared to their rep. I have a Hyundai and it runs like new. Just take care of your car and it'll take car of you. Plus you can always upgrade a Chevy to smoke every car out there with a 572 chebby big block.
>>
File: 1456366354437.jpg (67KB, 565x561px) Image search: [Google]
1456366354437.jpg
67KB, 565x561px
>>15425314
>this whole post
>>
>>15425314
Fuck off with your biased propaganda.
>>
>>15425354
Ford's have Ford problems Chevy has Chevy problems. In the end, they are pretty similar.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.