[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car Podcast Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What are some good /o/ podcasts?
>>
>>15413324
Maximum Drift cast
RIP Smoking Tire posdcast
>>
midweek motorsport if you like f1, motogp and sports car racing
>>
>>15413324
What are some good podcasts that aren't about RACING so much as basic finding good cars and the full car ownership cost, ie how much money you will have to spend maintaining a $700 piece of shit.
>>
File: read a book.jpg (65KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
read a book.jpg
65KB, 566x480px
>>15413628
You think that kind of shit is enough to keep a podcast going for more than a few episodes?
>>
>>15413697
What's a good book on that kind of stuff, then?
>>
>>15415423
Life experiences. It depends on a case to case basis.
Get out there sometime and find out.
>>
>>15415448
My dad wants me to know all this shit before I buy a car. I'm tryin' to learn, but I don't have a lot of venues for a very basic and well-rounded self-education on the topic.
>>
>>15415457
It's impossible to "learn" exactly everything that will go wrong on a $700 blankmobile
What make?
What year?
What model?
What engine?
What's the mileage?
Are you doing the work yourself?
Where are you buying parts?
What does the service record look like?
How much life is left in the suspension?

All of these and more depend on a car to car basis. There is no one answer to how much a car will cost to upkeep. It's completely subjective.
You could find a $700 rotten Honda and drive it for four years without replacing anything, or you could find a $700 Land Rover and spend triple that in yearly maintenance.
>>
>>15415500
>>15415457
Also, why do you care what your father thinks? If you're over eighteen and have the money to buy a car and a job to support yourself, just buy one.
>>
>>15415500
>You could find a $700 rotten Honda and drive it for four years without replacing anything,
REALLY? NICE!
>>
>>15415515
>could
It's not a done deal. There are just as many shitty Hondas that eat through parts. That was just an example.
>>
>>15415519

Thats why you dont buy mexified hondas
>>
>>15415556
Nah. Fanboys need to realize that Honda =/= car that will run forever while putting $0 into it. Some are reliable, others have been neglected. There's no way to claim that all Hondas are reliable.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.