[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car salesmen being butthurt about not getting a sale TODAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20160707_21_01_31_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160707_21_01_31_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
Anyone here work at a dealership?
Is there a way to NOT annoy the salesman when I'm there to try out the cars and not necessarily make a purchase TODAY?

Need to rant a bit.
Was looking at a slightly used 2012 Prius at a Toyota-dealership...
>inb4 Prius gtfo, fuck you I got my reasons
...and tried one out, liked it and called my wife back home to let her look at the ad they had for it online.
She said she wanted a 2013 or newer due to warranty, and I agreed.
Me and the salesman talked some more (finally met a salesman that is actually into cars and knew some shit), but when I mentioned what my wife and I decided about this particular one and that we would be interested in a newer one, he became all dismissive to me, and quickly shot in that he had a car he needed to check out and ended the conversation.

I mean, I realize his job is to sell cars, but why is it so hard to understand that buying a new-ish car (especially in Norwegianland) is a HUGE decision and one that mustn't be taken lightly. I'm not gonna rush into buying the first and best thing that I see at the dealership.
I've met a few salesmen now, and no one seems to empathize with this fact. They all want to sell a car TODAY and really don't do anything to hide it.
>>
>>15409618
blog posts get hidden
>>
>>15409618
>salesman make money by SELLING cars
>this fuckwit is surprised that salesmen would rather be trying to sell a car today than talking to him about his decision with his wife
>>
>>15409618
who cares?
fucking autistic scandinavians..
>>
>>15409618
Be direct.
We'd much rather hear that you're here for a test drive and will fuck off, than get stuck in smalltalk because we can't figure out what the fuck your intentions are.
I'd rather sort customers out in 15 minutes even if they're not buying, so I can figure out who the fuck IS buying something.
>>
>>15409657
And so he burns his bridges of possible sale?

Also, OP is right, a normal person would show a little empathy. Rather than antisocial and selfish behaviour.
>>
>>15409618
Who cares, man?

Not your problem.
>>
>>15409741
>help me do my job
how about nah. im not gonna do your job for you on my day off.

this is the main difference between americans and europeans. europeans are so fucking unassertive.
>>
>>15409618
Sorry, no answer for your question here, yet I want to ask:
>buying a new-ish car (especially in Norwegianland) is a HUGE decision
Why?
>>
>>15409908
iirc they get raped in the ass with no lube by taxes and all that
>>
>>15409908

Not that anon, but after a house a car is the biggest financial commitment most people make.
>>
>>15409911
>iirc they get raped in the ass with no lube by taxes and all that
To get a proper view on that we should calculate total costs involved and compare it to monthly minimum wage (so how long do you have to work for that there and in another countries). Otherwise, it's just as big decision as in anywhere else with similar salaries.
>>
>>15409618
Poorfag gtfo
>>
>>15409618
>buying a prius
Gtfo normie. Why the hell do you need a warranty? It's a toyota. Nothing ever fails.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.