[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we ban these cars in Canada? Please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 06-08_Chrysler_PT_Cruiser.jpg (158KB, 1968x1184px) Image search: [Google]
06-08_Chrysler_PT_Cruiser.jpg
158KB, 1968x1184px
Can we ban these cars in Canada? Please?
>>
Can we also ban them in America? Please?
>>
>>15405254
there's nothing really wrong with loser cruisers though. They're ugly and that's about all that's wrong, and it isn't offensively ugly like the Nissan Juke
>>
>>15405285
search pt cruiser body kit
>>
>>15405292
boomers have no taste. this is a known fact. why bitch about it?
>>
>>15405285
They are literally the least reliable car according to consumer reports, and they are also pigfat faux-trucks that host the worst drivers on the road.

They are also incredibly ugly
>>
I drive one.
I push it as hard as I can.

I routinely cut people off and challenge anyone foolish enough to not respect me.
>>
>>15405330
consumer reports doesn't know an alternator from a pop tart.
>>
>>15405254
Can we pressure chrysler into a complete buyback so that nobody ever has to even look at one ever again?
>>
>>15405330
>pigfat
not really.
>faux-trucks
eh. They were classified because they have the minimum ride height for trucks. Everyone does it. The EPA classifies all those crossovers as trucks which helps everyone meet America's CAFE standards for fuel economy. The PT Cruiser was just the first to take advantage of a loophole everyone now exploits.

>Unreliable
It's literally a Neon hatchback but with a torsion beam rear axle instead of the IRS. Consumer Reports doesn't know shit. They say anything is unreliable if people claim problems. They never look into whether those problems came up from neglected maintenance because morons thing cars only need gas.
>>
>>15405484
>>pigfat
>not really

>literally a Neon hatchback

Yeah, if it lost 500 pounds
>>
File: MS3_vs_Civic_Si.png (691KB, 1246x1372px) Image search: [Google]
MS3_vs_Civic_Si.png
691KB, 1246x1372px
>wanting to ban cars faster than civics
>>
>>15405285

Cruisers are also anemic and unreliable
>>
>>15405484
They are horribly fucking enrliable even if consumer reports is full of shit
>>
>>15405546
Unreliable. Autocorrect what are you doing
>>
File: Raised-PT-Cruiser-650x524.jpg (91KB, 650x524px) Image search: [Google]
Raised-PT-Cruiser-650x524.jpg
91KB, 650x524px
>be european
>most ptrcruisers here are manual, so no tranny issues
>engine is usually either a 2.0 (more efficient than the 2.4) or a mercedes Diesel (a mediocre one though)
>apparently GT cruiser (2.4 turbo, 5 speed) are cheap as fuck and offer potential for adding boost

still wouldn't own one desu, they look unique and offer some practicality but
>owning a chrsler
nah
>>
>>15405292
jesus fucking christ. I didn't think they could get uglier.. this has scared me anon
>>
>>15405254
My dad has one of these. A convertible one. He is 67 and he loves it.
>>
>>15405546
>>15405554
>i have no idea what I'm talking about and am just spewing shit that people who hate chrysler say about everything
>>
I own a cruiser and they're not bad cars. Many people dont like them because its a meme to hate PT cruisers and are not man enough to drive one anyways
>>
>>15405588
They used VW diesels.
>>
File: 1461548236299.jpg (86KB, 393x535px) Image search: [Google]
1461548236299.jpg
86KB, 393x535px
>>15405588
>adding boost
>to a turbo'd engine
i don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>15405254
>>15405269
Would these have been loved if they were FR and came packing a V8 Hemi?
>>
>>15406377
>Many people dont like them because its a meme to hate PT cruisers and are not man enough to drive one anyways
That applies to the Miata. The PT Cruiser is actually a massive pile of shit and deserves its stigma
>>15406376
>One car is bad so that must mean I'm shit talking the whole company
quality argumentative skills
>>
>>15405543
see:
>>15406376
>>
File: help.jpg (184KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
184KB, 800x537px
>>
There is a red one in my area with chrome trim and flame decals.

People who have them love them.
People who don't have them hate them.

It's just one of those cars.
>>
I'd own this bad boy
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.