[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look how pigfat the miata is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: koenigsegg.jpg (226KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
koenigsegg.jpg
226KB, 1500x1001px
Look how pigfat the miata is
>>
>>15403381
the miata is lighter than both tho
>>
>>15403394
>lighter means better
>>
>>15403394
Listen, the sheer technological innovation alone that goes into the Koenigsegg, if it could be measured, would weigh more than that gayboy roadster "Miata". The Koenigsegg is a masterpiece of Aryan engineering, its owner is a decent man with admirable passions and noble goals. He, like many of us, has a true love for automobiles. The Miata on the other hand is made by soulless orientals who see nothing but their bottom line. These people have no sense of passion, whatever will sell more models to the dumbed down, jewish-controlled American masses is what will be built. There is no verve, no panache. The Miata is a perfect example of an end result. Of course I mean the result of the consumerist culture perpetuated by those-who-shall-not-be-named to poison the soul of the white man.

So yes, maybe your little "Miata" weighs less. Hell, maybe it even costs less, but the weight on your soul will be immense, and a clean conscience has no price tag. You know what you're buying and deep down, you know how you truly feel about it. Your'e not fooling anyone.
>>
>>15403512
8/10 will be used in future pastas.

anyway OP thats kinda surprising. I always thought the koenigseggs were rather large compared to other super cars
>>
>>15403512
That's some high level cork sniffing bait you have there.... at least I hope it's bait. Otherwise it's just moronic fanboi drivel.
>>
>>15403512
God damn koenigsegg fanboys are the worst. The only saving grace is you're few and far between.
>>
What the photo doesn't show is that the Koenigsegg is as wide as a full size pickup truck.
>>
>>15403381
koenigseggs are so beautiful, damn
>>
>>15403381
>notice how bad this 90's stock shitbox is compared to the latest and greatest supercars
>>
>>15403844
>90's
Nope.
>>
>>15403848
o wow check me out I know more about a 90s shitbox
that is notorious for being owned by homosexuals
than you do xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>15403512
Is this pasta or fresh?
>>
>>15403884
its fresh
>>
>>15403857
You're still wrong and now you look like a faggot.

Chessmate.
>>
>>15403512
You had me at Aryan
>>
>>15403915
>and now you look like a miata driver
I don't drive a miata
>>
>>15403620
and how is that a bad thing
>>
>>15403510
>I don't know what pigfat means
>>
>>15404037
Could've fooled me
>>
>>15403857
Yo whaddup summer bro
>>
>>15406099
miata
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.