[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What car has the worst tailgators, and why is it the dodge ram?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: extremely angry american pigfat.jpg (174KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
extremely angry american pigfat.jpg
174KB, 800x600px
What car has the worst tailgators, and why is it the dodge ram?
>>
Dodge dealerships only sell to customers that are below a specific IQ specified by the manufacturer
>>
>>15393623
Pretty sure this is actually a thing.
>>
>>15393623
They're called white trash and niggers, which is a majority of dodge owners
>>
Toyota Prius

But I'm a Califag so that may have something to do with it.

I was once stuck behind one Prius in the fast lane on the freeway while being simultaneously tailgated by another... Fuck all those faggots
>>
>>
>>15393644
I was stuck behind 2 prius that I'm sure were intentionally blocking and slowing traffic on the highway.

3 lane highway, prius in fast lane, prius in middle lane and the slow lane was full of slow fucks. Whenever a car is going much slower than traffic it's always a fucking Prius, yet they are so eager to cut people off all the time.
>>
I believe Dodge Rams are assembled in mexico
>>
WHO LIKES TO MAKE BOLD SWEEPING UNSUBSTANCIATABLE CLAIMS ABOUT A MASSIVE GROUP OF NORMAL PEOPLE

OP DOES
>>
>>15395360

Except he's right.

Men who drive dodges are also confirmed dicklets ESPECIALLY if it is a non-cummins.
>>
>>15393618
Nah, it's almost always jap luxury cars. They're the ones owned by the people who don't give a shit about driving and tend to pull out every piece of bad driving in the book
>>
>>15393618
It's clearly anyone that drives a BMW
>>
>>15395417
>lexusfags
>tailgating

If anything they're the entire other extreme. Grandmas going 20mph under the speed limit keeping a 500 yard distance between the car infront of them.
>>
>>15393618

Is the douche potential maxed out on that truck or could something further be done to it?
>>
>>15399702
Put you in the driver's seat.
>>
>>15399702
low profile stretched off road tires
American force rims
Led lightbar instead of those real off road lights
Cali lean
>>
>>15399702
It's not even the beginning of douche.
>>
>>15399764
For a second I thought the springs were replaced with coiled fluorescent tubes
>>
>>15399764
>yes I'm here for the home installs interview
>>
File: 1459369313259.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1459369313259.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
It's always a fucking Audi on my ass, even when I'm speeding. BMWs are about 50/50
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.