[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reliability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160628_225618.jpg (128KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_225618.jpg
128KB, 480x640px
So, last week some drunk asshole rear ended my car. It was written off and they cut me a cheque. It's less than I paid for the car but it's enough to buy a decent replacement.
>2010 Charger sxt, 93000 kms $8700cad
>2006 Chrysler 300 108000 kms $6000cad

These are the lowest mileage cars I could find that look to be in decent shape. The 300 needs a new fob but that's fuck all. Gonna take these out for a rip and see which one I like. But anyone with experience with either wanna speak to the long term reliability? Will be a daily driver.

Pic related. I drove one just like it for a few years.
>>
>His cuckmobile depreciated
>He wants to buy a Chrysler without an SRT8 badge
Shut up and buy a Civic
>>
>>15387800
Reliability and Chrysler have nothing in common.
>>
>>15387844
That was my fear with a 300 but I dont know anyone who drives one. All the info I get from it is from the web.

>>15387818
>/o/tism is real
>>
>>15387902
Get a civic if you want reliability
>>
>>15387902
Chrysler transmissions are a fucking joke.
My parents bought a new Dodge Caravan back in the day, and the transmission shat itself after 48k km.
>>
>>15387800
I know people are chanting Civic, but those two cars will be utter shit reliability wise. You'd be better off trying to buy another Impala or a Ford Taurus.
>>
>>15387926
>Chrysler automatic transmissions are a joke
FTFY

I have this theory that Chryslers design and marketing divisions hate each other and actively try to fuck one another over

>We designed these sweet 5 speed turbocharged vehicles that people can actually afford
>Not cheap enough, pull all the forced induction so lower class people can buy them because of the performance styling they no longer live up to
>Fuck you then, we won't even make the manual transmission available in them
>Fine with us nobody wants that shit anyway
>>
>>15387932
>I know people are chanting Civic, but those two cars will be utter shit reliability wise.
Confirmed for never driving one
>>
>>15387926
48k kms? How does that even happen that soon?

>>15387918
Too small. Prefer full size sedan.
>>
>>15387954
Civics are boring
>>
>>15387988

Nigger they drive like go karts
>>
>>15387954
He means the Chryslers, Moron.
>>
>>15388071
yeah around walmart
>>
>>15387957
Accord then
>>
>>15387800
If it's the hemi 5.7 it's decent but still not the best and probably will have a couple problems
If it's the 3.5l they are crap
Get the first gen ford fusion. The altimas around 06 are also pretty good and have a lit of room
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.